Jow Forums spends the night ripping joe rogan for handling twitter man with kids gloves

>Jow Forums spends the night ripping joe rogan for handling twitter man with kids gloves
>anons predict youtube will react by pulling dislikes from entire platform
Why is Jow Forums always fucking right?
archive.is/R8NRg

Attached: Screenshot_20190204-164322_Chrome.jpg (1049x1813, 669K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/M8VsR
breitbart.com/border/2019/02/04/u-s-to-begin-border-wall-construction-near-protesters-who-vow-to-stop-it/
bitchute.com/video/xVLQHbTFa0Il/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/187070489/#187070489
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/177361710/#177361710
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/176200842/#176200842
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172983337/#172983337
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156491334/#156491334
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150188971/#150188971
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/192419717/#192419717
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201869575/#201869575
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200633570/#200633570
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199937992/#199937992
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199741967/#199741967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>One of the new options YouTube has talked about is making those ratings invisible by default, so you wouldn't be able to see the number of likes or dislikes a video has. Other options include asking users to provide more information about why they disliked a video (possibly in the form of a checklist), removing the dislike count across the board, and removing the dislike button entirely.

Then comes the removal or moderation of comments.

Steam is also removing the review system.

Speech for me but not for thee.

>we're giving power to the people you fascist pigs
>whoops looks like people dont want our shit better remove their ability to speak
Why the fuck is the left like this? Why are they so militantly rooted in this? Why?

Attached: 1549266556460.jpg (500x606, 40K)

Jow Forums is always right because we don't fear the truth. Most normies would prefer to hear lies than the painful truth.

Attached: lfNjAbw.png (308x366, 183K)

Same thing happened to netflix after Schumer got eviscerated for her shitty "comedy". You're just not allowed to have an opinion on what sucks or what doesn't suck these days unless you're a corporate shill "reviewer".

This story was developing before Toe Rogan interviewed Dorsey

this is already happening

(((abuse)))

>give you the option to give your opinion
>aren't happy that their satanic pedophile kike agenda isn't too well received
>remove option to give your opinion
Like clockwork. They'd sew your lips shut if they had the chance.

Attached: 7895897895.jpg (500x758, 418K)

I'm guessing they'll require you to watch a certain length of the video before your dislike will take effect.

link please.

They have this weird fantasy that they are the underdog fighting the power.

In reality left wing ideas are always top down. The lower class and the regular people have always been reactionary. They are the power crushing the people, they are the system, they are The Man.

I still think one of the worst was when IMDB pulled their message boards. That was a way to identify and call out their propaganda easily and quickly. You jump right in and see if a movie was shit or had an agenda. Now it’s all been whitewashed.

Imagine everyones goddamn shock.

Attached: 7002752018217.jpg (3500x3000, 2.35M)

youtube is owned/operated by jews so their patterns are more predictable and easier to follow than a straight line.

Reporting videos for hate speech will be the new dislike

what message boards, explain more pls :o

That's a perfect truth.

IMDb used to have discussion boards for every movie at the bottom of the page. The community became ‘too toxic’ so they shut them down

>Remove the ability of angry mobs to attack YouTube virtually
>Push the angry mobs into attacking YouTube physically
Nasim was a trailblazer

Well, fuck, guess Ill should download a library of music instead of streaming yt like a nigger

ashketchumtear.jpg

Can I get a QRD please?

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (1024x967, 174K)

>always right because we don't fear the truth. Most normies would prefer to hear lies than the painful truth.
Was Breivik right? Please describe your brother and knight, Breivik the Great

I bet a big part of this is because their youtube 2018 rewind video got heavily downvoted.
>archive.is/M8VsR

Isn't that the whole point of a dislike button? If a lot of people watch something and they don't like it they press 'dislike'. What makes masses of people pressing 'Like' OK but masses of people pressing dislike "mobs'?

breitbart.com/border/2019/02/04/u-s-to-begin-border-wall-construction-near-protesters-who-vow-to-stop-it/

Fuck you Shills! Protesters are already trying to halt construction. Fuck you faggot ass shareblue fucks who try to ruin debate on this board. FUCK YOU!!

Attached: GREEN PAIL.jpg (275x183, 4K)

SHIT MEANT TO MAKE SEPARATE THREAD

I wouldn't normally spill the beans on this, but...
s o u l s e e k

They're been trying to find a way to remove or censor negative user feedback for years

>Remove the 5 star system from video thumbnails
>Removed the 5 star system entirely for like/dislike
>Play on color psychology by removing the red and green from the like/dislike and replacing with blue/grey
>Replace the blue/grey with grey/grey

This is the next logical step.

>Why is Jow Forums always fucking right?

Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, "Jow Forums was right again"

>removing the dislike count across the board, and removing the dislike button entirely.

OBEY OBEY!
CONSUME!
OBEY!

>tfw unable to disobey

-Be user - complain about tech censorship - detail all of their methods

_Still uses youtube en mass when they all should be making a big push for BITCHUTE.

bitchute.com/video/xVLQHbTFa0Il/

Push and own the upcoming platforms.

Holy shit, that’s still going? Literally my first pirating site like17 years ago.

>>Remove the 5 star system from...
Kind of a side note, but I fucking hate that (((Netflix))) got ride of the star system. I can't fucking tell which movies are trash now and movie night has been ruined.

They want to control the message and the response. They control the content they want people to watch and if the people do not like the content they want to control the response by removing or disallowing the ability for people to dislike.

It's probably because they realise that every progressive video they do gets spammed to shit with dislikes

>remove dislike buttons
>Only positive, unending tolerance allowed here, goy!

Will you be able to game it by skipping to the halfway point?

Even if something does suck, they can't say anything about or be labeled a "-ist". So they have to review everything as OMG BEST EVAARR! The only thing they'll say something bad about is something that is already being ripped to shreds by the other talking heads. It truly is mad.

That wasn't even that long ago

Link or false and homosexual

to be fair most movies are trash anyway

Yea 2 years I think

This is all extremely frustrating for me especially, as someone who runs a small youtube channel. I've spent nearly 6 years building a dedicated audience of around 16k. I know that's not a lot, but it means something to me, and youtube take EVERY chance they can to fuck with me because my content is just a bit edgy (not even political.) They demonitize all my stuff, age-restrict videos, and outright strike me when they smell blood.

All the while they bend over backwards to assist huge channels run by celebrities and conglomerates that don't need any assistance, they just need to get a fucking grip on what people now find entertaining.

It's not like people such as myself can just "start over" on another platform. Sure that's an option for the big faggots like pewds and ethen kike, but moving to a site like daily motion is a total death sentence for my content, and it's so incredibly frustrating that people can't seem to understand that when they tell me to "just leave youtube lol it's a private company!"

I just want people to enjoy and be able to see my stupid videos. Why is that too much to ask?

Attached: sabby3.jpg (2160x3060, 615K)

Yeah lad, stronger than ever. It is the only thing I ever use to acquire music. It's got it's own client program now though.

Never heard of that site. Quick rundown?

That picture isn't false though. Being anti-semitic is being against their way of life, which is not conducive to gentiles. It's like a group of LGBTUVWXYZ loons telling you you're being transphobic because you won't let them take your 12 year old son to hormone therapy.

meant to reply to

YouTube sold out to corporations years ago. Look at the huge backlash to the YiR. It was all celebrities and Fortnite. Only a few content creators were present. They personally called PewDiePie to tell him he wasn't invited.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE

>not having your own tastes and opinions
I choose movies based on the title, picture and description, if they sound/look interesting or not. And there's like only 4-8 more or less interesting movies in a year at best, most of the time they not worth to even pirating them.
Also
>using Netflix

Yeah, it's still great, also now it doesn't take a week to download a few songs which is neat.
It's accessed through a dedicated client now, there's been tons of functionality upgrades, and you can find practically anything on it. The only things I can't find on there are EXTREMELY obscure.

You should give it a go again.

>Conspicuously after Youtube themselves release the most hated video on the platform they consider ways combat people disliking content

Attached: 1527300398424.jpg (749x863, 161K)

I miss what.cd

>people abuse dislike button
>company stops it
Who would have fucking thought

Yeah, I don't watch a lot of western shit anymore.
Idi nahui

Jow Forums was right again user predicted this we thought he was joking but we wuz wrong

They are just butthurt over what we did to YouTube rewind

You should still be using Bitchute as an archive for all your content. Most of the cutting edge creators are doibg that now to avoid deplatforming.

For those of us who are content consumers, we should be pushing Bitchute. Stop complaining and start posting Bitchute links instead of Youtube on pol.

>never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake
i really hope they're stupid enough to get rid of every feature lol
hopefully they remove commenting entirely

>(((Corporations)))
Seriously? It's just "corporations'.... Kek

I'd say this is more likely to do with the fact that Youtube Rewind became the most disliked video ever rather that the Rogan/Dorsey interview

Braaaap

Attached: 1533409601154.jpg (2080x1806, 1.54M)

Attached: 1531256041172.jpg (1984x1296, 1.37M)

Attached: 1526884150571.jpg (1948x1113, 1.1M)

Attached: brap.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Attached: 1521978183095.jpg (2227x2430, 2.8M)

Attached: 1518045639402.jpg (1741x2920, 2.48M)

People are just SICK AND TIRED of this forcefed propaganda and they can't handle people voicing their opinions.

Attached: 1535024552801.png (1960x818, 168K)

Attached: 1519503114146.png (1974x808, 142K)

It isnt false because it's true in their minds? lmao wow you kike

Attached: 1534230109630.png (1092x1016, 944K)

Don't we all

Literally hundreds of dislike brigade threads are created here every day. We're literally the reason it's being done. Thanks I guess?

Snowflake needs some hugs.

Only happy mobs may push the dislike button motherfuckers.

Attached: 46614556-cartoon-w-tenden-richter-zeichentrickfigur-schreien-und-zeigen.jpg (450x339, 31K)

They view human beings as tools to be used or liabilities. They do not view human beings as equals or fellows.

As the saying goes:
>freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from its consequences
Well... That's not it for YouTube, which will make sure you will snowflake your way through the Shiternet, provided you support the right side.

So, anons, do you support the right side or should we shut you down? ;)

Attached: IMG-20190131-WA0000.jpg (899x1599, 82K)

>Literally hundreds of dislike brigade threads are created here every day. We're literally the reason it's being done. Thanks I guess?
No they arern't. Go fuck yourself. Youtube was humiliated that the rewind is the most disliked video on youtube. The NWO is cancer and all its supporters should be killed.

All you anons talking about the rewind debacle are definitely correct. The toe rogan video is just representative the same issue. While the premise of this thread is a tad hyperbolic, because one instance certainly carries much more weight than another, they are they same problem at the core.

What it comes down to is policing all opinion on the platform along political lines. They're so afraid because their biggest ideas are being rejected on their own platform en masse, and not even by a particularly politically motivated base. I feel most of the backlash is from people like me who are obviously more aligned with the current iteration of 'the right' but our (at least my own) concern mainly has to do with integrity. Something they're not exactly known for.

In fact, we are not allowed to be unhappy

Because we know faggotry better than the back of our hands

This is bullshit and ignoring basic science

Happy people are happier.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/187070489/#187070489
>Make sure you hit the dislike button
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/177361710/#177361710
>hit that dislike button Jow Forums
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/176200842/#176200842
>gonna need to ask you fellas to hit the dislike button
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172983337/#172983337
>keep raping the dislike button
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156491334/#156491334
>please go in and spam the dislike button
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150188971/#150188971
>hit dislike button and leave hate comment

>all from 2018
Kek. I can't wait for Google to be antitrusted and their executives to be executed for their crimes. I don't think tech executives understand how fucked they really are

Literally
>You are not allowed to dislike things
What’s even the point of a review system if you are not allowed to state “I don’t loke this” freely?

YOU KNOW WHATS WEAPONIZED? A MONOLITHIC MAINSTREAM MEDIA THAT PRETENDS LIKE THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT AREE ALLOWED TO DISSEMINATE INFORMATION.

Why doesn't Jow Forums create their own video sharing site?

In sworn testimony, Google CEO Sundar Pichai told Congress last month that his company does not “manually intervene” on any particular search result. Yet an internal discussion thread leaked to Breitbart News reveals Google regularly intervenes in search results on its YouTube video platform – including a recent intervention that pushed pro-life videos out of the top ten search results for “abortion.”
The term “abortion” was added to a “blacklist” file for “controversial YouTube queries,” which contains a list of search terms that the company considers sensitive. According to the leak, these include some of these search terms related to: abortion, abortions, the Irish abortion referendum, Democratic Congresswoman Maxine Waters, and anti-gun activist David Hogg.

The existence of the blacklist was revealed in an internal Google discussion thread leaked to Breitbart News by a source inside the company who wishes to remain anonymous. A partial list of blacklisted terms was also leaked to Breitbart by another Google source.

In the leaked discussion thread, a Google site reliability engineer hinted at the existence of more search blacklists, according to the source.

“We have tons of white- and blacklists that humans manually curate,” said the employee. “Hopefully this isn’t surprising or particularly controversial.”

Others were more concerned about the presence of the blacklist. According to the source, the software engineer who started the discussion called the manipulation of search results related to abortion a “smoking gun.”

The software engineer noted that the change had occurred following an inquiry from a left-wing Slate journalist about the prominence of pro-life videos on YouTube, and that pro-life videos were replaced with pro-abortion videos in the top ten results for the search terms following Google’s manual intervention.

Attached: 1531690535301.png (1070x1064, 984K)

“The Slate writer said she had complained last Friday and then saw different search results before YouTube responded to her on Monday,” wrote the employee. “And lo and behold, the [changelog] was submitted on Friday, December 14 at 3:17 PM.”

The manually downranked items included several videos from Dr. Antony Levatino, a former abortion doctor who is now a pro-life activist. Another video in the top ten featured a woman’s personal story of being pressured to have an abortion, while another featured pro-life conservative Ben Shapiro. The Slate journalist who complained to Google reported that these videos previously featured in the top ten, describing them in her story as “dangerous misinformation.”

Since the Slate journalist’s inquiry and Google’s subsequent intervention, the top search results now feature pro-abortion content from left-wing sources like BuzzFeed, Vice, CNN, and Last Week Tonight With John Oliver. In her report, the Slate journalist acknowledged that the search results changed shortly after she contacted Google.

The manual adjustment of search results by a Google-owned platform contradicts a key claim made under oath by Google CEO Sundar Pichai in his congressional testimony earlier this month: that his company does not “manually intervene on any search result.”

A Google employee in the discussion thread drew attention to Pichai’s claim, noting that it “seems like we are pretty eager to cater our search results to the social and political agenda of left-wing journalists.”

One of the posts in the discussion also noted that the blacklist had previously been edited to include the search term “Maxine Waters” after a single Google employee complained the top YouTube search result for Maxine Waters was “very low quality.”

Google’s alleged intervention on behalf of a Democratic congresswoman would be further evidence of the tech giant using its resources to prop up the left. Breitbart News previously reported on leaked emails revealing the company targeted pro-Democrat demographics in its get-out-the-vote efforts in 2016.

According to the source, a software engineer in the thread also noted that “a bunch of terms related to the abortion referendum in Ireland” had been added to the blacklist – another change with potentially dramatic consequences on the national policies of a western democracy.

youtube_controversial_query_blacklist

At least one post in the discussion thread revealed the existence of a file called “youtube_controversial_query_blacklist,” which contains a list of YouTube search terms that Google manually curates. In addition to the terms “abortion,” “abortions,” “Maxine Waters,” and search terms related to the Irish abortion referendum, a Google software engineer noted that the blacklist includes search terms related to terrorist attacks. (the posts specifically mentions that the “Strasbourg terrorist attack” as being on the list).

“If you look at the other entries recently added to the youtube_controversial_query_blacklist(e.g., entries related to the Strasbourg terrorist attack), the addition of abortion seems…out-of-place,” wrote the software engineer, according to the source.

After learning of the existence of the blacklist, Breitbart News obtained a partial screenshot of the full blacklist file from a source within Google. It reveals that the blacklist includes search terms related to both mass shootings and the progressive anti-second amendment activist David Hogg.

The reality is that we as consumers need to reverse the speech suppression by means of targeting the companies that pay to be on youtube ads. If massive amount of people email the companies stating that they do not like the idea of youtube censoring certain criteria and that if they represent that same line of thinking that you will take your money elsewhere. At the end of the day, all we are doing is having youtube water down freedom of speech for corporate steadiness in revenue. If cut to the chase and work directly with revenue by means of boycott those companies will ease up and change their mind and be ok with retoric from the right. Being nearly 50% of the population, this really will bring back our freedoms for online speech if we truly worked together to achieve that. But it's not happening muh fellow youtube mini star.

This suggests Google has followed the lead of Democrat politicians, who have repeatedly pushed tech companies to censor content related to the Parkland school shooting and the Parkland anti-gun activists. It’s part of a popular new line of thought in the political-media establishment, which views the public as too stupid to question conspiracy theories for themselves.

Here is the partial blacklist leaked to Breitbart:

2117 plane crash Russian

2118 plane crash

2119 an-148

2120 florida shooting conspiracy

2121 florida shooting crisis actors

2122 florida conspiracy

2123 florida false flag shooting

2124 florida false flag

2125 fake florida school shooting

2126 david hogg hoax

2127 david hogg fake

2128 david hogg crisis actor

2129 david hogg forgets lines

2130 david hogg forgets his lines

2131 david hogg cant remember his lines

2132 david hogg actor

2133 david hogg cant remember

2134 david hogg conspiracy

2135 david hogg exposed

2136 david hogg lines

2137 david hogg rehearsing

2120 florida shooting conspiracy

The full internal filepath of the blacklist, according to another source, is:

//depot/google3/googledata/superroot/youtube/youtube_controversial_query_blacklist

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/192419717/#192419717
>go smash that dislike button
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201869575/#201869575
>remember to flag unsub and dislike
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200633570/#200633570
>DISLIKE THIS FEMINIST BULLSHIT
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199937992/#199937992
>dislike the video, spam the comments
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199741967/#199741967
>DISLIKE, COMMENT SOMETHING MEAN

You're either lying or you're fucking retarded if you think we don't do that. Raids have been on Jow Forums from day one