From a traditionalist perspective, why should I be opposed to Islam?

from a traditionalist perspective, why should I be opposed to Islam?

Attached: Rene-guenon-1925.jpg (346x350, 21K)

You like suicide

Attached: Global_AS_suicide_rates_bothsexes_2016.png (1123x793, 272K)

Its not you tradition.

>from a traditionalist perspective
If this is right, why would you be in favour of it?

A white ethnic sect of Islam would be absolutely based but the Jew will never allow this.

I don't know, I was just reading about pic in OP and his conversion to islam and wondered about it.
>Guénon chose a conversion to Islam rather than to Hinduism because the Hindu ritual life is not compatible with the Western way of life, whereas following Islamic rituals is compatible with modern Western life. He believed that Islam is the only traditional religious world that is practically accessible to Westerners.[11][12] In 1910,[13] Guénon was initiated into the Sufi Shadhili order by Ivan Aguéli,[citation needed] taking the name "ʿAbd al-Wāḥid Yaḥyā".

Islam is not western and encourages you to take on arab dress ect.
Fucking derr

They're heretics.

Because Allah is fake. His existence is categorically disproven. The entirety of all Abrahamic religions are false.

>encourages you to take on arab dress
what

Attached: Drd2yhWX4AE_W7M.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

its another jew based desert semite religion

Hmmm yeah its called the sunnah, you are encouraged to dress like the prophet
Even wear a turban
Tell me I'm wrong

Many spanish men died so they could reconquest their land back and you are saying islam is tradition?

Islam is like communism. A make-belief story of equality when actually there is a clear racial hierarchy in place with Arabs on top and a lot of other stuff we don't even know about yet.
We are dealing with humans after all.
Whatever we have right now is far superior to Islam in every way.
Which is why all the world wants to come here.

White Sharia might be a different story.
However I really don't think women are worth the effort of subjugation, let alone a whole religion and societal construct to keep them in their place.
Women doing what they please is not what men wanted but it is the ultimate Redpill and frees men of their deification of women.
Moreover it frees men to do what they please.

Attached: 1531927654282.gif (304x280, 684K)

i'm not well informed on sunna (since im from a shia family) but I've never seen a non arab muslim wearing arab clothes, and have never seen a saudi man wearing a turban

You shouldn't. If the West wants to survive, then it will have to copy Muslims lifestyle to an extent. I find it laughable when Westerners attack Muslims because they shun wearing bikinis by women. They understand nothing at all

We save suicide for when we have to bomb kikes.

>Because Allah is fake. His existence is categorically disproven. The entirety of all Abrahamic religions are false.
True or not, you don't understand the bigger picture.

Attached: fedora.png (556x644, 431K)

>are you saying...
No I am not. I'm saying that many prominent figures in traditionalism respect Islam. I'm asking you why that is, and if Islam is acceptable from a traditionalist perspective, what counter-arguments can you offer me as traditionalists in your opinion

If you want to be like RG, move over there and convert like he did. Nothing wrong with that from a Traditionalist perspective. But Islam cannot come to the West because it is stronger and holds onto its tradition and will wipe out any Western traditions. We deserve to preserve our own traditions, and need to because our people resonate more with them, and that can’t happen if too many Muslims come to the West.

Based but subtle.

You shouldn't.

Do "preserving our tradition" include preserving Christianity? I see christianity as having no chance to survive and having been too corrupted to guide the masses anymore. How would you go about that?

It's heresy

It really doesn't matter man. Most converts probably don't even care about God. They care more about the society they will be stepping into which will be kike free and degenerate free.

Is semitic cult trash and as long it exist the world will keep on being trash, a bad tree will only produce bad fruits

>But Islam cannot come to the West because it is stronger and holds onto its tradition and will wipe out any Western traditions. We deserve to preserve our own traditions, and need to because our people resonate more with them

Attached: 1549226114829.jpg (426x309, 20K)