Could a more private police system work?

Could a more private police system work?
1stamender.com/article.php?articlenumber=1481

Attached: file.png (1186x948, 1.43M)

Literally everything should be privatized

why is the sheriff wearing usmc woodland cammies in a suburbia?

Because they would rather play soldier on our streets instead of in the sandbox with muslims who would most likely kill them. Sheriffs are the most pussy corrupt "police" in the country.

Because private prisons worked out so well right? Literally all cops should be elected.

No.

Just let people open carry and enforce the constitution. We don’t need more retards with badges, we need more citizen rights.

I'm not sure but to everyone on here remember: traffic cops are useless fags.
Real cops are fine.

This kills the Libertarian.

Attached: Letesvegen%20hullete[1].jpg (980x551, 82K)

cops enjoy playing military dress up even more than Jow Forums LARPers

Because there are too few foreign wars so the defense industry had to sell their surpluses to civilian law enforcement.

>import shitskins
>increase violent crime
>militarize the police
>???
>profit

It was at the turn of the century, like 1880-1920. Pinkertons and other private police forces were just used by corporations to murder their employees when they didnt want to work as slave labor in a company town.

Because police are LARPing faggots.

Attached: zc529f7154.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Can I be my own private police force aand exempt myself from atf?

Just don't be poor so you can afford to live in a RoadCo™ serviced area

I actually know the answer to this. The 1033 program allows law enforcement across the US to receive excess military equipment to civilians for free or next to nothing. This applies to everything from clothing and tactical gear to firearms and vehicles.

Attached: 1922fv995t09njpg[1].jpg (751x500, 331K)

Fuck the Pinkertons.

Attached: Dutch_van_der_Linde_-_Redemption_2.png (572x572, 328K)

>Could a more private police system work?
As long as their superiors report to the government and relay information/documentation why not?

this, taxpayer money shouldn't go towards baby-sitting niggers when you can just shoot them and be done with it

My best argument against this would be that they are motivated by profit, not by the whole "protect and serve" mantra.

I'm pretty sure we don't need Disney with a dozen of Mc Tactical Nukes

> slow clap

I've been on Jow Forums since 2011. Every single fucking thing posted by Nordcuck countries has literally made me think all of Scandinavia was fucking retarded and onions as shit. You sir have posted the first good post I have seen. Well done.

I don't know how I missed your reply. Sorry, bro. Your post made me laugh, so have a free (You) :D
If I understand your argument correctly you would suggest that every privately owned road would be a toll road? That's pretty much the only way I could see that happening. If not, how do you solve the problem of having multiple organizations maintaining several stretches of road? It seems very impractical to be a member of organization X, Y and Z just to travel across state lines for instance.

Attached: 1546307221104.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

Do I get a free (You) as well?

Attached: 2018-09-22 01.15.17.jpg (3264x1836, 1.8M)

Based Ragnar

ask how the miners in colorado felt about the pinkertons and an essentially privatized state militia.

go on ask.

Attached: Ruins_of_Ludlow_restored.jpg (1920x1184, 391K)

bump