THE NFA ACT IS GOING DOWN

gunowners.org/gun-owners-of-america-funds-challenge-to-national-firearms-act-in-u-s-supreme-court/

Attached: wm_7971193.jpg (1298x524, 152K)

Shill

Shill

Will never happen, don't get your hopes up.

Bump stock

we must make it happen! KEK MITT UNS

80% that's the same Bolshevik Jew who was shilling in the Venezuela Happening thread.

jew

Praise Kek

Attached: 1519138950525.png (1200x823, 399K)

Shill

KEK IS WITH US HE HAS FULFILLED HIS PROMISE

>Can finally get a P90 and not a shitty PS90

Attached: stop-my-penis-ezulzv.jpg (800x479, 59K)

Doubt it. All of the supreme court supports the nfa.

Boy GOA is all we got now. The NRA is in the hands of LTC Ollie "ZOG Shill" North

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 58K)

>can finally pack MACs in cadillacs

Attached: 1548208252202.jpg (512x648, 14K)

PRAISE KEK HE WILL DELIVER UNTO US OUR DESIRES

Attached: 1541562195514.jpg (480x480, 44K)

We can dream goddamnit

>can finally mount a mg-42 to the top of my mustang '69

Attached: 1516341137465.gif (400x225, 1.34M)

how triggered will libs be when the average american can buy a full auto

That would really put fear into the hearts and minds of every zionist subversive that's been trying to destroy this country.

The NFA Act only disarmed the poor and middle class while the politically connected rich could still arm themselves to the teeth.

Gun Control is about population control.

the salt will be delicious. oh, god just imagine the rage, the screeching!

Attached: 1547933336375.jpg (480x360, 36K)

this, holly wood owns the most insane weapons you can imagine. the rich can still get ahold of them, no problem. the nfa act needs to go, and it will. praise kek

maybe SBRs will be removed from nfa, the law is beyond stupid now that braces exist. I guess we'll have to wait until some retard uses a brace in a shooting and those get banned too

I WANT A MAC 10
fuck the jewzi

Butthurt
Anally annihilated
Rectally ravaged
Pooper pounded
Asshole atomized
Rear end reamed

Attached: 1537606322705.gif (1501x666, 3.33M)

If the court struck down the hughes amendment, literally a day later there would be a machine gun bill in the house of reps and both chambers would pass. Trump would guarantee sign it.

This, fuck the NFA. Bootlickers with get the bullet from my glorious MP7

wouldn't the Hughes Amendment still get in the way of that

Is it a Mach 1?

Attached: compressor.jpg (1600x907, 50K)

They should do a separate lawsuit against the Hughes amendment AFTER Ginsburg is officially dead.

uzis are great, i may be biased though, because it was my favorite gun in tomb raider 2.

hughes amendment amended the nfa. you cant amend something that doesnt exist

The Jews won't let it be repealed.

white hot analocalypse
what's the spread on the announcement of fact that she's already a moldy corpse?
mac4lyfe bb
over 1000 rounds/min of .45 STOPPIN POWA

Is this the thing you gun nuts were clamoring to have removed?

The kike calls you shill as he shills.

i like the mac 10, no reason we cant buy both since they will be cheap as dirt if this goes through

then you will see the light ;)

see
guaranteed. if you think Trump would sign a bumpstock ban and not a full-auto ban, you are delusional. Not only that, but since most people don't even know that pre-5/86 machines guns are legal in many states, the further sale and transfer of them would be made illegal if any repeal of hughes or NFA, and it would happen soon.

this gif grows every time i see it

the newest show on that gif was early 2018 though

Wow you know so much about posturing

machine gun bans are unconstitutional, they just decided bumpstocks violated the nfa. theyve tried and failed to ban them outright and its always failed. state bans would be ruled unconstitutional or be ineffective since you can drive to a red state to buy hi capacity magazines and such.

>home invader
>ohboy.rar
>grab home defense gun
>mac 10 with 1000 rounds
>go downstairs
>see dindu
>GET FUCKED NIGGER!
>sprayandpray.exe
>nigger walks to the left
>shoots me and takes my tv

they tried that before and it didnt work. full giggle is only blocked by a closed registry, not technically banned.

It would be unconstitutional.

Oh baby have a (you) I can only get so hard

>National Firearms Act Act

Attached: 1543445902810.jpg (986x986, 324K)

You won't know until these cases reach the SCOTUS. MG are effectively already banned. And the current owners don't need them unbanned as their investment prices go with the unban.

>state bans...…..or be ineffective

There are all sorts of ineffective laws. Doesn't stop gun grabbers from enacting those laws. Very few firearms laws are nullified or repealed. Loops holes are some times modified ala the Washington state suppressor rule form a few years ago, where ownership was legal but usage was illegal. That was modified and now they are legal to use as well. Very rare.

>missing
you're sad because you're bad
hit the range

>The Kansas statute declares that any suppressor manufactured, possessed, and used within the borders of Kansas is exempt from federal law. Relying on that Kansas law, in 2014 Jeremy purchased a suppressor from a local military surplus store, but did not register it with ATF pursuant to the National Firearms Act (NFA).
>Believing he was following the law, Jeremy posted a video about his new suppressor on Facebook, and ATF swooped in. Rather than simply requiring Jeremy to register his suppressor, the feds instead chose felony prosecution — to make an example of Jeremy, and to intimidate all who resist federal power over guns. Jeremy was indicted, and convicted of possessing an unregistered silencer, and now this veteran is a federal felon.
I always knew these nullification laws were useless if they didn't also have a provision for prosecuting atf officers trying to arrest people as kidnappers.

This is a LARP I can get behind.

That's a Nazi gun... are you a nazi?

if only it were true

Attached: expand.jpg (383x750, 81K)

Attached: 152313215641.png (448x539, 117K)

Would have shot the agents.
t. kansanon with no fucks to give

Attached: 1538075631758.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

I'm moving to the US because of work for 2 years, will settle down in south New Hampshire and have to go to Boston business-related and sometimes to Jew York City
What are the gun laws like in New Hampshire?
Can i even go shoot ALL of the german guns in New Hampshire even though i only have a Workers visa? I know i could in Texas, but no idea about New Hampshire
Also fun fact about the USA:
>be german
>fill out all the paperwork needed to work in the USA for 2 years
>paperwork asks if i'm a WW2 war criminal
>"No"
>paperwork asks if someone in my family was a WW2 war criminal
>"Yes"
Why does America ask me that? Now i wonder if the FBI will watch me because one of my grandfathers had to spend a few years under american supervision regarding the so-called
>Malmedy Massacre
>pic related grandpa is the one on the left with the two ammo belts, pic was taken during the Battle of the Bulge in December 1944
Also can anyone from that pic identify any weapons?

Attached: IMG_0043.png (926x692, 1.17M)

PLEASED THREAD! PRAISE HIM! REPEAL THE NFA!
>funded
....KEK DO YOUR BIDDING!

Attached: gsrp3ofk3l111.png (640x640, 162K)

Nigga, they just banned Bump Stocks... will never happen.

Would like it to happen, but will never happen.

I've been meaning to join the goa so I guess now is a good time.

jew shill

Attached: JIDF oopsies cont..png (625x344, 22K)

>can finally ride buicks and shoot a full retard c96

Attached: 1446081929457.png (695x771, 145K)

Very few machine gun owners actually believe they shouldn't be unbanned
Go find a guy that owns a machine gun and ask him, he'll tell you he'd love it, because then he could buy more

Southern Maine here. Wanna go shooting with me user?

I just want an MP5
(chibi-3)

checked, but, probably this. at best they will very narrowly severably strike some specific narrow portion. most likely they will still keep denying cert, especially as long as we keep two kikes on board. SCOTUS' days of fucking us around on RTKBA are far from done.

Trumps executive order bump stock ban is a farce that they really will not be able to defend. Even lower level courts are going to strike it down. Only way that is still standing in a few years is enormously bad luck and SCOTUS denying cert.

>On this week's episode of lovely things that will not happed

I will believe this shit when I see it

Attached: 1546189498189.jpg (750x732, 75K)

the mg-42 is such a good weapon that many countries still use it today

Cant wait to get my belt fed M60 frens

The NRA are a bunch of cucks who like to play political games with our rights for political power and more donation money. Fuck them

Attached: stares-motherfuckally.jpg (500x333, 93K)

>can finally mount a m134 to a humvee

>Also can anyone from that pic identify any weapons?
I'd ask Jow Forums after this thread 404s.
>Can i even go shoot ALL of the german guns in New Hampshire even though i only have a Workers visa?
Yes. Rental ranges are a thing, so you don't have to own the guns to shoot them. You might have to jump through some hoops to legally own guns but it is possible to legally own firearms on a temporary visa; shooting them at a rental range is much simpler.

There's been groups of WWII amateur detectives trying to id a couple of people in the pic with your Opa, is he still alive?

they also support the hughes amendment because their leaders are all ancient boomers who own tons of nfa items that they want to remain valuable

as much as I want this to happen I doubt it will. it's going to come down to roberts and he's already shown that he cares more about his "legacy" than he cares about doing his job, and making the grabbers' worst nightmare come true is exactly the kind of thing he would cuck on. our only hope is ginsburg dying asap.

im stumped now. i cant figure rhymes with cars and guns.

Your Grandpa is holding a K98. The man behind him also carries a German K98. Very cool to have pictures like that.

that was actually a lyric from the biggie smalls song players anthem.

Bru a semi M60 is already 12K, just because they can legally make FA's for commoner plebs again that will not change the price on the new produced M60

TFW the cheapest thing you will be able to afford will be a $400.00 Mac M11/9, and FA AR15's

Attached: 1527677388324.gif (400x215, 965K)

Barr wont let it happen unfortunately.

Attached: opposebarr.jpg (1768x513, 86K)

What do you have against Nazis? They dindu nuffin..

LOL

I want to shoot my Colt M4 while I drive my BMW M4

a full auto one costs more than a new car, $12k for that is an absolute steal

never had hope. fighting anyway.

that sounds like heaven.

>Battousai the Manslayer

Sure, just check Jow Forums or Jow Forums every now and then starting on March 1st
Yes i meant at a range anyway, since i won't be in the US forever i wouldn't try buying a gun anyway, but just shoot all kinds of guns, money is no problem, i know it can get expensive.

I'm still checking online if me having a "war criminal" as relative somehow restricts me from trying out guns or if it would incriminate some American for letting me shoot guns at a range
Can't find anything yet

Attached: SCN_0027.png (860x710, 920K)

>Malmedy

read Whargoul

Wish it were so bro, but nahgonnahappen

This, these retards never met a ban they didn't like.

>A ban goes into effect
>HUUR WE NEED TO FIGHT!!
>GIVE US UR MONEY AND WE CAN DO STUFF AND VOTE FOR THIS KEK-- err I mean REPUBLICAN
>donations flow in demo gets voted out for a rino
>Ban never goes away, ppl in said state are still fucked
>ousted demo gets a cushy job from one of his doners, makes more money doing less work
>possibly runs again at a later date and wins

The cycle goes on and on

Attached: 1524357333252.png (500x372, 80K)

I know. ATM machines, so on... so forth. you have democratic education policies to thank for that. they spend the money on ipads, condoms and masturbation training classes instead of maths, composition and science.

oy vey rabbi!

Attached: 1494555101466.jpg (600x400, 31K)

>suppressor longer than the gun
MUH DIK

Fucking mistake was talking and showing it off. If I’m hypothetically doing something wrong I’d shut the fuck up about it, and if I hypothetically wanted to cover my trail I’d forge NFA paperwork with tax stamps to keep around while at ranges.

Attached: 9FB7C9EB-9037-4D8D-9B7E-790115207214.png (494x489, 192K)

Yeah I'll just have to settle on a parts kit for my Serbian AK authentic kebab removal device

As far as I know if you're inside the country legally, you're good to go to any rental range and shoot until your finger's numb.
The issue might happen buying the weapon, but shooting it? No.

Why is this necessary? Why wasn't it just voted down in Congress, if there's so much popular resentment?