Should restaurant tipping be mandatory?

Should restaurant tipping be mandatory?

Attached: chokedOutBro.webm (403x720, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

poughkeepsiejournal.com/story/news/local/2018/06/13/state-suspends-milos-liquor-license-following-viral-bar-altercation/699010002/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd5wCpR8Cg4
youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Choked out for not tipping?

3 strikes you're out. Based retard antagonizing a bouncer

I wish that would happen to me so i would never have to work again

What happened here?

I was in a similar situation and almost got beat up by a hipster chad guy. Bitch bartender said something when I didn't tip after the first beer for handing me a fucking PBR.

what did you do, user?

You deserve to be beaten for ordering a PBR

What happened here OP?

OMG OP u can't just post a webM without context.

u got some splaining to do

THIS

TIPPING FOR DRINKS IS RETARDED.

black dude and girl going to jail and guy sue the resturant and make bank

>Milo's Cantina was charged by the liquor authority with operating a disorderly premises, failure to supervise and employing unlicensed security guards. The suspension means no alcohol can be sold or consumed at the cantina until the order is lifted.
Oh, no, that sucks
poughkeepsiejournal.com/story/news/local/2018/06/13/state-suspends-milos-liquor-license-following-viral-bar-altercation/699010002/

niggers

Attached: femattackpriotities.webm (720x1276, 1.07M)

gave the tip. not about to get medical bills over principles or some stupid crap

If you losers cant tip then dont eat out simple as that

Who cares?
Going out to eat is retarded

I could tip and planned on it! I didn't want to do it immediately and joked about it with her but she wouldn't let it fucking go and had to get a guy involved. should have raped the bitch she was kind of hot. That makes me think maybe women think tips is some sort of remark on their looks.

>"Owner Jeremy Phillips told the liquor authority that Boyce threatened the bouncer with a knife, dumped shots on the bar, used foul language and acted obnoxiously"

So basically, don't behave like a fucking nigger and you won't get choked out.

He was probably picking his feet in poughkeepsie, disgusting fucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd5wCpR8Cg4

Lmao, little bitch.

Complain to your boss about pay, not the customers.

Attached: Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png (1200x600, 11K)

SHOULD HAVE DROPPED A DIME IN THERE.
Then said, "See bitch? I tipped."

>Gives their opinion on the matter while barely reporting what actually happened
Okay so the lack of an actual explanation means they we're more at fault then they originally lead on. Cool. Fake news at work

Why?
It used to be a nice thing to do, now staff feel entitled to it.
Their place of work should pay them enough that they don't need handouts from people already paying for their services (yes, that 30 dollar rice and chicken breast did include your services)

>Their place of work should pay them enough
and then food will just cost more
you dont have to pay sales tax on tips

Giving a tip? For what, asking me what I want to eat and then bringing me the plate? Being friendly?

Fuck that shit. Food service should never be considered a career, it's what you do while you are in college, or what immigrants do while learning English.

Attached: 1380862087789.jpg (679x569, 54K)

Then dont get mad when your food taste funny then you inbred loser.

Dont leave a tip get a big whoop of spit

>letting other people touch your food
lol
>engaging in the scam that is tipping
lol

tipping is just a way for servers to make even more money than usual by emotionally manipulating customers

Okay but that's literally hearsay, not back up by video evidence (by their own admission), and still doesn't cover the story behind what happened in the video we actually saw. So fake news?

See, senior Joe-say!

> if you don't give me free shit I will adulterate your food

You do realize you are basically a nigger, right?

Did you even think before you typed that?

that is not a problem just dont go back to the same place twice

Why is it that in Asia I can get great, speedy service with high quality, reasonabky priced food and still not be expected to tip?

Im so glad I left America. Jesus Christ what a toxic shithole. The land of nickeling and diming people to fucking death.

This, Id rather go to the kitchen and get the food myself.

>Knowa his limitations

Id have no choice but to take it all the way.

Tips are voluntary, hunn. If you want more money, learn to code...

Give me money or I fuck with your food next time.

Noice!

Attached: I don't tip.jpg (576x835, 80K)

I tell them to get an education

No, but I'll reward good service. It's also good to win over the staff if you visit a place regularly.

This is why I started cooking at home because I figured out I can do just a good of a job as most restaurants while following a better hygiene routine than I'm sure the fuckers around here follow.

>Okay but that's literally hearsay
Sure, but how likely is it to be true?

NO.
Minimum wages in the restaurant industry should be.

All waiters and waitresses are niggers, chimpout when they recieve no handouts.

>Dont leave a tip get a big whoop of spit

...user, uh- you do realize that the food is served...before the payment -right!

Youre a woman arent you?

I’ll tip for good service but restaurants should pay their workers a fair base wage. It shouldn’t be fucking mandatory for me to tip just because waiters get paid under minimum per hour. That’s fucked

Attached: 81E332EF-43DD-47DC-96B2-1A3ACCE0DC2F.jpg (407x652, 89K)

Making the same thread every day should be a mandatory death sentence.

Agreed leaf bro!

>Left America for Asia cause I didn't want to get "nickel and dined to death"
Do you even hear yourself?

For what exactly? Hugs n social cred? You're literally paying a prostitute to give you attention.. beta

what is a pbr?
google says pokemon battle revolution and i don't think this is it chief

>tell your waiter that you don't tip at the beginning
>they immediately become a sullen piece of shit, will likely refuse to serve you for an extra 10-20 minutes, won't ever try to refill your water, will probably spit in your food
>lol if u dont tell them beforehand ur a COWARD

Having a moral objection to a system that tries to jew me out of extra money for the pure sake of businesses not paying their workers doesn't mean that I want to start a fight with brainwashed workers who believe it's somehow my obligation as a customer to pay their wages. Because that's what you do in America - pay server's wages for the business. Don't think it's anything else.

Attached: 5d4cc6816ee3adfa40bf5087b8c9c3648a18cf38b5f52763044ce47edad50ff1.png (170x170, 72K)

>and then food will just cost more
>you dont have to pay sales tax on tips
It'll cost what it costs, but at least waiters won't be employed beggars

are you suing them now?

Personally I tip and I tip a lot
I understand for some of these people it’s thier income and they gotta pay bills. I am doing decent in my life, no reason for me not to tip

Pabst Blue Ribbon

Hipster beer of choice!

It's a beer in burgerland.

Attached: JOYRIDE.jpg (570x313, 58K)

>Tell me before hand so I can refuse to give you the service you're paying for
>Fuck with your food
>Make moral judgements on a guest we literally invite off the street to dine in our establishment
Oh yeah that'll get them coming in droves

>restaurant slave calling anyone else a loser
Get me some more water and keep your ugly unskilled mouth shut.

Their job is utterly useless, ill tip busboy before i tip a thot.

this guy now owns that bar along with the dumb nigger and roastie.

I tip 99% of the time, but if I get shitty service I'm going to be taking some money away or not tipping at all if the waiter is an asshat.

It's not tipping if it's mandatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ

>I assault you
>Claim it was justified and I have proof
>Fail to present the evidence to establish that claim
Well since it's an argument in favor of the aggressor's, 0%.

Why can't the owner pay you a fair wage? I tip if its good service but fuck those places that add it on to the receipt.

you aren't obligated to tip. if it is mandatory then they need to put it on the receipt as a gratuity charge.

and i hear blacks are notorious for not tipping but would they stop a black if he didn't tip?

Bullshit. Not true at all.

Thats a kike talking point.

I was just in Korea and paid $17USD for an endless supply of high quality pork, steak, chicken and shrimp, with unlimited free sides at a Korean BBQ joint. Was fucking delicious and NO TIP. I literally was so full there was just piles of meat left over by the time I left.

Get fucked you cheap, money grubbing kike.

Said the bouncer claims the guy pulled a knife and was threatening him and that the bouncer disarmed the man before putting him in a choke-hold but as of when that article was published no one had produced video of the supposed knife threat, so who knows if that actually happened.

You been to a buffet before pleb? Bitch be sneezing on my croutons.

user, you got extorted.

If you willingly work for an industry that pays you less than minimum wage, don't complain.

No, tipping is the white mans ploy. Its how they keep a brotha down.

I guess not, because I dont get it.

The bar closed permanently, but not before the Liquor Board made him fire both of them and pay a $7000 fine.
>oh, no, still sucks

As an aside, what's a 'proper' tip these days?
Used to be 10%, then 15%, is it 20% yet?

>there was just piles of meat left over by the time I left.
Checks out as Asian

Attached: 1549186465540.jpg (600x688, 116K)

This is fucking retarded and misleading.

If servers don't make the federal minimum wage, employers make it up. They don't "accept 2-3 dollars an hour" and then if they don't make it, they just are shit out of luck. You know why waiters never campaign for minimum wage? They ALREADY FUCKING MAKE IT AND MORE

This

Of course you jobless losers dont know how the real world works *shrugs*

Like I said if cant leave a tip then dont eat out, and if you purposely dont tip expect to get your food and drinks spit in and on. Why is this such a problem for you childish fucks to understand? 15% or 20% tip from your total ezpz, and if you cant do that then go eat a bag of dicks then dont eat as restuarants you cant afford.

You should ONLY ever tip, in any situation, if the service is EXCEPTIONAL. If you tip out of obligation to ANYONE - waiters, cab drivers, your fucking massuse - you are promoting a system in which you, as the customer, are expected to pay the wages of workers. That is the ONLY moral implication of universal tipping. Tipping a waiter because "you're supposed to tip" is an admittance that you think YOU are obligated to pay the wages of waiters, and not the restaurant. It is the ultimate late-stage capitalism cuckoldry. Obligated tipping is the most American and degenerate thing imaginable, and if you buy into it just because everyone else does it, you are a sniveling beta.

Attached: 1468419662495.png (305x305, 146K)

why do white people always relax around blacks!

But why did it happen to begin with?

Was it really over a tip?

>Claims he had a knife
>Claims they had video proof of that
But then
>No video was presented
>No knife was recovered
>Actual video of the incident disproves both claims

I see you see my point.

Sage

I know, over such a petty fucking thing. I think I gave her 2-3 dollars

Attached: 1541549285823.jpg (978x1494, 269K)

>Like I said if cant leave a tip then dont eat out, and if you purposely dont tip expect to get your food and drinks spit in and on. Why is this such a problem for you childish fucks to understand? 15% or 20% tip from your total ezpz, and if you cant do that then go eat a bag of dicks then dont eat as restuarants you cant afford.
Listen to yourself lol

Attached: 1549182906484.jpg (425x500, 38K)

LMAO this dumb cunt still doesn't get it. How will you know they won't tip before you've brought them their food? You're such a fucking brainlet and why you are literally still working as a foodcuck

I would've flexed my second amendment if that nigger touched me. Stupid fucking cunt better of not been standing behind him either. She would've been gone too. I'm glad he won his lawsuit against her. I told a waitress to kill herself once for saying I offended her for being a bad tipper. I hope she ends herself for being g the filthy fucking roastie she is and for being a retarded waiter. Fucking subhuman filth.

thanks

anyways these threads are just commies misunderstand minimum wage laws. waiters can make decent money and they're greedy drugggies who want to blow it on more drugs so they are starting to say this crap.

This image reminds me of that anarchist that got fucking beat half to death for saying he doesn't need to learn how to meme.

>dont tip expect to get your food and drinks spit in and on
lol the fact that you'd jeopardize your employer's entire business being a rude bitch to some customers shows that you shouldn't have a job to begin with.
that's like 20 different health code violations right there.
you're a terrible employee and every restaurant manager in the world tries like hell to screen out people like you during interviews.

Communists want everything you got. They're wages are balenced if they don't make enough with tips. Not joking sooooooooooooooooo tipping is a scam.

>Strong armed into handing over an arbitrary, non-obligatory sum of money after having paid the required sum for the goods and/or services you've received.
So you were robbed and you live in a country where this robbery is considered standard business practice and expected consumer etiquette is to be a submissive victim?

Of course you jobless losers dont know how the real world works *whips out meat scepter*

^This I remember when 10% was a decent tip. Now people act like I am a cheap bastard for tipping 10%. Waiters/waitresses act as if everyone that walks through their establishment is Upper Class or something. Even us poorfags like to go out to eat once in awhile too.

>boyce did all these nigger tier shit
>we have it on security cam
>but we cant show you
you retard bongistanis will believe in anything wont you

Attached: privilege2.png (994x242, 37K)

Youre a retard. Stop replying to me.

thats my general survival strategy. I've been robbed at gunpoint and refused and kept the money. does that redeem me at all?