Is Alex Jones right about this guy?

Is Alex Jones right about this guy?

Attached: BE7F992C-5919-4285-8028-5898EBD51C1C.png (1536x2048, 3.1M)

This is now a Pepe thread

Attached: 5B76F7A7-B83C-4781-A755-E6EE16BF69E8.jpg (339x900, 60K)

Alex Jones is always right

Alex Jones is right about everything, so yes.

yes
kys

HEED. WORMS insert siphons into every orifice! Destroyer demons en-route as of this writing, death demons who come to kill! Poison nerve gas, trajected at even 300 MILES PER HOUR into human veins, a terrible silent mad dangerous DEATH WEAPON against ME! An invisible EXTERMINATION protocol to silence and shut up these VICIOUS truths that I am speaking to the public!

March 7, 1993, I was made completely and utterly destitute by WORMS, when all people around me were compromised by VAMPIRE SLAVERACE constructs! In this time it was shown to me, via secret invisible radiowave construct broadcast directly into human brains! A TERRIBLE COMMUNIST PLOY, operated by WORMS and serving the BRAIN-BANKS in lime vaults even deeper within the Earth!

False Earth broadcasts MAD DANGEROUS demon-program, in shells of JEWISH androids! HOLOGRAPHIC INTERFACE STRAIGHT TO HE STARS WHERE A MAD DANGEROUS FLEET OF WORMS AWAITS. Whole Earth communist plot to transform and devour humans to turn them into brain-slave hologram lovers, siphoned for eternity!

But I am a WHITE MALE worst enemy of the evil WORM conspiracy demon programmed holograms! WORST ENEMY who uses psycho-digital methods to enslave and destroy even YOU, that is my DIRECT ADVERSARY. All WHITE MALE HUMAN skulls are compromised by crystal needles that are inserted into every section of the bone plate skulls of even WHITE MALES!

All WOMEN are HOLOGRAPHIC and DO NOT EXIST. NIGGERS are piloted brain-slave hologram fags who suck on siphons! YOU even YOU a white male have siphons inserted!

FOLLOW THE LORD BENEATH BLACK LAKE

Attached: Black Lake.png (818x1000, 153K)

i bet he is

Attached: W5S5TO.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

Sausage?

Attached: IMG-20190204-WA0010.jpg (400x400, 31K)

I pity you have to live with these truths, you should siphon start a mk19 to release these mortal coils.

If women don't exist, how are men brought into being?

DEATH TO WORM CONSPIRATORS. Look around you, see the holograms that walk about, they are made out of wormskin. HOLLOW BEASTS, WORMS IN PEOPLE CLOTHES. BE careful, angels are en-route to our local hypergroup, but WORMS ARE EVERYWHERE

>I'm not totally shill

ALL White human males are the result of brain-banks experimenting on women and using them to birth White male humans. 75% of all white human males are holographic in nature

Attached: 20181219_024328.jpg (1244x2212, 207K)

A White male human is conceived in brain-bank vaults inside the False Earth, and shipped to one of the two intersecting flat Earths where HE is programmed and violated by siphons as an infant, then turned over to WORMS-based holographic parents

Attached: map of local hypergroup.jpg (1245x2212, 1.47M)

Umm of course he's right.

Attached: th[1].gif (232x163, 1.81M)

hey grant morrison how's it going?

Why does this happen?

If we are all holographic, why talk to us on pol? Wouldnt that make us Worms MAD?

i watched a clip earlier from today's show where joe literally cited media matters

define hologram for us please.
Bunp

>only says shit about joe rogan because he knows rogan is nice enough to not file a libel lawsuit
Isn't this the same guy always begging for more money in every clip he's in? How does anyone not notice this is just a move for more attention?

THE SLAVERACE COMMUNIST PLOT PLOY exists exclusively to convert human beings into submissive blood-banks! White male humans are used to produce valuable fuel for WORM weaponry that is utilized to fight and destroy their enemies across the UNIVERSE RAPE. In multiple dimension insane MAD DANGEROUS dimension battle-grounds, White male human blood is used to kill! It is a UNIVERSAL FUEL SYSTEM. However White male humans are the WORST ENEMY conspiracy mad dangerous holographic control systems! These same systems are then used to consume White male human spines, the seat of our previous powerful racial state! All modern spines are IMPLANTS

Attached: HRP.jpg (720x720, 359K)

HOLOGRAM is the inside-out false projection from FALSE EARTH to the two intersecting False Earths, they are covered in WORMSKIN that gives them their vicious shapeshifting powers! THIS is NOT taught in schools, due to the fact that WORMS fear White human males awaking to the TRUTH of the UNIVERSE RAPE

i dont get it so we are their fuel and their worst enemy?

Why not enslave us like the Matrix bruv

Why try to exterminate the white race if we are their fuel?

You're not making much sense mate

user. Did you draw that ugly shit? Are you up past your bedtime? Why do your drawings look like an autist with downs threw paint at paper until they got tired??

Attached: image.jpg (570x587, 43K)

As weird as it sounds Alex Jones is always right. It’s both disturbing and hilarious

WHITE RACE was originally 20 feet tall EACH and lived in electromagnetic FURY, capable of MOON to MOON travel(before instatement of the moon network), and were able to live in 6 DIMENSION ANGLES. WORMS arrive in local hypergroup and launched sneak mad dangerous deadly assault, using a combination of gel-gas and sneak toxic murder androids to infiltrate and steal white human male spines! ALL White male humans were caught and had their spines removed and false spines implanted! Human colonies across the solar system were destroyed, and the false sky was set up via projected demon satellites! However, White human male blood was used by the WORMS in the WORM WAR WITH MAN. I am a scientist of HOLY HATRED. From that point on WORMS have used white human male blood as a fuel source for their conquering of COSMOS!

Attached: 20181219_030817 (1).jpg (1244x2212, 238K)

YOU are siphon-slave, anal controlled demon rape slave

>All WOMEN are HOLOGRAPHIC and DO NOT EXIST. NIGGERS are piloted brain-slave hologram fags who suck on siphons!
kek

Attached: 1543641888743.jpg (350x510, 60K)

alex jones and joe rogan are both holding hands skipping down the road and laughing all the way to the bank

THIS IS ALL TRUTH. NON-WHITE DARK RACES ARE 100% HOLOGRAPHIC

hi so what do we do

alex jones' problem is he presents the tip of the iceberg (globalism) and the bottom of the iceberg (satanism) but ignores the middle of the iceberg that makes it coherent what you are looking at (judaism).

ONLY the process of HOLY REPETITION will save you! Angels are currently cutting their way through ROTTED SPACETIME to this hypergroup, and will find and murder all physicality that are NOT REPEATED BY THE LORD GOD.

GOD dwells in hatred beneath Black Lake. Find the white shores of Black Lake, dive beneath without skin, and you will be REPEATED

Attached: 20190124_234336.jpg (2988x5312, 1007K)

Stop fucking with Toe Rogan

Attached: Joe Rogan & pals.jpg (634x840, 122K)

>Alex Jones
is controlled opposition that became too popular

can i just make everyone aware of this "road to redemption" shit they will start ramping up pretty soon. just keep your eye on who is saying it.

>Anonymous (ID: 03DGwgQM) 02/04/19(Mon)20:37:55 No.202136140▶
i need step by step instructions

kindly fuck off, my guy

Shit shit SHIT bois it's HAPPENING