BLACK *CLAP* MEN *CLAP* ARE *CLAP* HEROES

>Touching moment strangers help elderly couple into their car
>(TRY NOT TO CRY)

yahoo.com/lifestyle/police-officer-films-three-young-men-helping-elderly-woman-street-grandmother-122702539.html

wtf I love young black men now.

T-thanks, Yahoo News, for helping me combat my prejudice. And thank you, Officer Kenesha Carnegie for recording this heroic act.

Attached: Touching moment strangers help elderly couple into their car.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/lifestyle/dad-says-man-bonded-toddler-airport-showed-kindness-compassion-001127653.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These are the same scumbags that sit in front of the liquor store and beg for change.
You think the expected nothing for this?

>Officer Kenesha Carnegie for recording this heroic act.
So a cop was recording them and they didn't rob them.
Perfect

Never judge someone by the way they look. They look like thugs but are good people. God bless America.

Shouldn't the police officer have shot the black man because he thought he was robbing the white couple? I thought that's what cops do

Wtf I love niggers now

Attached: D5648B03-27C3-4B9C-84D6-A95FBB455CC8.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

uhhh

>black men act like normal humans
>this is newsworthy

Attached: image.png (640x356, 241K)

This.
What a stupid fucking story.

>there are good people in every race and creed of mankind
WOW WE GLOBALISTS NOW

Fuckin hang yourself boomer faggot, I bet you’d let em fuck your daughter as well

Nice. The definition of propaganda.

How wonderful it was that they put these two people, who are very obviously not supposed to be behind the wheel, in a position where they are a danger to themselves and others.

Attached: 8m.gif (688x416, 1.53M)

Black people act like humans. Get thousands of dollars from redit , which they quickly mismanage

This isn't even the only article they ran like this today. It's an entire series, every day, of pro-negroid propaganda and race-mixing promotion

yahoo.com/lifestyle/dad-says-man-bonded-toddler-airport-showed-kindness-compassion-001127653.html

Attached: wow ok.jpg (1170x723, 111K)

Black man does a thin... HOW THE FUCK CAN THAT OLD MAN STILL DRIVE?!

>people see blacks as such animals that them acting like decent people is newsworthy
If they were white, nobody would fucking care because their expectations are so exceedingly low.

Attached: 1510525591523.jpg (573x581, 71K)

This reminds me of the people on social media that take selfies while dropping a nickel in a homeless person's donation bucket

Attached: 1sgsfg544435435.png (320x286, 43K)

>nigger shows basic human decency
>gets a news article for it

100% staged

Hey they can kill each other all day long. But as long as they listen to their inner slave and assist our elderly, I'm a fan.

It's amazing how racist liberals unwittingly are

>LOOK LOOK
>PRAISE THESE NICE BLACK MEN
>SEE THEY DIDN'T RAPE, MURDER, OR ROB THIS COUPLE
>PRAISE THEM
>HELLELUJAH
>BLACK PEOPLE ARE JUST LIKE US

This. I wonder how many nigs shot and killed ppl in cities today

Are you me? I thought the same shit.

>two black men are acting like normal, non-savage human beings
>WHY ISN'T THIS GOING VIRAL?

>Fuckin hang yourself boomer faggot, I bet you’d let em fuck your daughter as well

Attached: 1545027424289.jpg (480x640, 42K)

So a black man was civil near him, and he just had to film it and contact the media. This is known as the soft racism of low expectations.

They probably curbstomped the old man when he gave them no money.

Nigger pull up your god damn pants!

At least 12 in Chitcago. Probably 60 or 70 across the US

>normal good samaritan behaviour is news headlines when its a nigger, because its so out of the ordinary.
>inb4 Jokes about that white old lady who couldnt resist his BBC.
>fucking kek at the old man at the end staring right at the bonobo ass cheeks.

>everyone celebrates 2 helpless black men who put two incoherent, disabled old people in a car who will just drive straight into a brick wall, but if your mate is slightly tipsy then "nah mate give me the keys"

This is fucking retarded why is this shit being praised you should be helping someone in need regardless of the situation its sad that this normal shit is now considered rare

Like we haven't seen a video played in reverse before user.

is that hillary

The real question is why are people who are unable to get in their car without assistance, driving.

The absolutely everything state of muttland.

> nigger doesn't rape and kill an 80 year old woman
> headlines around the world

the left-wing racism of low expectations

Yeeah I don't think that old man should drive a car..

people over 70 should not be driving

is that Hillary?

Surprised that there are no braapers here

Underrated, but you forgot say that was recorded by a cop

>old man that can barely see/walk/hear hits somebody
>clean driving record
>officer lets them off with a warning because sympathy
>rinse and repeat
2 people like this have hit me so far. I fucking hate elderly drivers. We need stricter license testing/checks and better transportation infrastructure for elderly

Why are they allowed to drive a car?

Do Blacks not understand how demeaning this shit is?

Are they kidnapping those elderly people for ransom?

Maybwe they were trying to rob them, then police came and they said: oh look officr we just helpas the old folk ya know

Errm, why the fuck are those cunts even driving? They look like they're about to go any second.

Vid is ruined by the monkey's ass sticking out the back of his pants. Lol fucking dumb niggers, can't even get feel good vids right. Stick to worldstar you apes.

Why the fuck are these people able to drive?

Liberals don't do this, Jews do this. And they show it to liberals.

the old man back is so 'bad' he's on the verge of sucking himself.

FAKE AND GAY

I feel like this elderly couple shouldn't be allowed to drive a car.

They are also driving the wrong type of car.

The car is too high for the grandma who is incapable of stable movement without her walker and looks like she could break her hip, trying to climb up to the passenger seat.

Look how she is shaking uncontrollably without her walker.

I can't believe these grandpa and grandma are still allowed to drive.

Without the men helping, I struggle to think how the grandma could get into the passenger seat without injuring herself.

Like how does she climb down from her seat afterwards.

Her husband looks too weak and frail to help.

Getting old sucks.

These kids look just like my grandkids. God bless them and the police. #BlueLivesMatter

> the average white man reaction is praised when done by a blackie

Found the boomer

Oh fuck I can feel it, the racism is leaving my body! No bros, it's all going away! Help!

>nothing to see here officer
>just helping this old lady into her car
>awwww DeSquarious you really ARE turning your life around!
>***officer looks at ground for 2 seconds***
>old lady robbed, raped, and murdered
>DESQUARIOUS!!!!!

grama look like she wanna git down wid it

Haha that explains why the pickpocket action i expected didnt happen

Look at the pathetic Boomer

A life of degeneracy has left the Boomer crippled inside and out.

Those black kids should have put the wretched things out of their misery with a swift strike to the head.

My sides

there was a time when german newspapers and media outlets wrre full of reports about rapefugees randomly finding and returning wallets with money ranging from 5000 to 50000 euros to their owners

nigger trying to lift old lady into the car while standing in front of the door. this is the power of the nigger brain.

>Kenesha
this was all set up

Am I completely insane or is this genuine racism? Could you imagine whites in this same context being even note worthy?

I totally agree btw, it's a spectical to see an animal act in common human decency.

JUST

Attached: 1548696024648.png (600x580, 360K)

> Kenesha Carnegie
Literally ignoring the “officer” is also black. Staged as fuck.

those people do not look like they should be allowed to drive.

Fake news.

Feminism doesn't care for coloreds. Dicks and melanin rejected.

wow! only a few hundred million good deeds to go before they're all paid up.

And of course that totally happened. People walk around with 5k to 50k in their wallet all the time. /s

1 mile later the couple is involved in an accident.
They miraculously survive but the newlyweds whose limo they plowed into were killed. Cause of accident, too old to fucking drive.

>Vid is ruined by the monkey's ass sticking out the back of his pants.
He was wearing his pants at half mast in honor of Trayvon you racist

>Let me help you out with that.

Attached: 1506109639671.png (756x768, 131K)

so she was an accomplice when the two grandparents got kidnapped?

of course...jüddeutsche zeitung told me so....

any time a black person performs an act of charity it's literally headline news. pretty funny how reporters dont realize the real message they're sending with this shit.

holy fucking kek the names get me every time. Tommy Sotomoyer would be proud of these upstanding black men

Attached: blackbitchname.png (620x294, 212K)

>Okay, you niggers, I didn't see you steal that bike, but I'm sure you did it.
>Tell you what, find me some other plausible culprit and throw him in the police car and I'll let you go
>find old lady
>sheeeit

Jacques Cousteau?

my sides

Attached: pooroldladybeingraped.jpg (540x654, 65K)

You know how everyone knows what niggers are? Because this relatively mundane event any white guy would do without thinking twice receives universal praise and is put up on the internet when a nigger does it. Just shows how little we expect of murdermonkeys.

Is that Hillary?

>new Jow Forums doesn't remember the oldfag rule of niggers vs black people

The fact that a black person beheaving like a normale human being makes the news is quite indicative and allarming

I did this aswell before Christmas outside a store, I even helped them with their bags from the cart area. Where the fuck is my news coverage?
I guess it's only special if a nignog does it

Wtf my grandma is 96 and she can easily get into the car. Is this the power of 50,6%?

>Old people and dindus
Imagine the smell.

Yep, Florida. I knew it was in the South. Contrary to popular belief, blacks and whites get a long much better in the South than anywhere else in the US.

lmfao these staged/promoted things are so cringe

>kanesha

I just like to keep the thread bumbed and watch the racist flip out everytime a black guy does something good

Protip: if you didn't chimp out over these things we wouldn't post em

Attached: 5iabni6r6ke21.jpg (458x489, 31K)

awww that's cute

Attached: 1528647115596.jpg (1500x1378, 425K)

I would rather fall and break my hip than be touched by a nigger.

Savage and based

I'm OK with this. I hate black people as much as the next guy but its things like this that make me smile. Didnt ask for money, didnt expect anything in return. Just two dudes helping a woman in need. I remember as a kid walking by an older lady and helping her pick up sticks. Its fucking respectable what they did and I salute them. Let this be a lesson to any fucking young man or woman in today's lazy disrespectful generation

The cut out the part where he then asked them for money.

bullshit. if its true post link or proof so I can retract my above statement

Isn't it tho?

Wow one nigger helps some old slag bitch
That completely makes up for all the violence and destruction niggers bring to the areas they inhabit