NEET! Please help me write a resume!

I want to be a part of society again but I don't even know where to begin. I been living the NEET dream for the past 5 years. I've done nothing with my time but play videogames, masturbate to anime, and smoke weed all day amongst other degenerate activities.

I NEED A JOB! But I have completely forgotten how to write a resume and have nothing to explain my 5 years absence so to even obtain a job at Wallmart I must lie. What hypothetical lies I can put on my resume work history that no one will look into and double check on? I want my resume looking as best I can even though I have done nothing aside from fast food and cleaning in the past.

I need your help user or else you are personally cursing me to be a NEET. I want to work but I need a fake resume that looks good!

Attached: YOULOSESWITZER197.jpg (585x470, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

novoresume.com/resume-templates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1548868849600.jpg (208x242, 16K)

novoresume.com/resume-templates

say no more

Not a Jew or a slide. What do I put for Skills or Work History? This is why people can't escape from being a NEET. Even if we are willing to give up the lifestyle, we have no choice, because we cannot justify the blank space on our resume. You need continual loyalty to the system.

Um...google is your friend. Do your research rather than beg to strangers on the internet.

Why in the goddamn are these obvious non-political spam threads allowed?

Ideally you want to have contacts that can help you fake a work history. People who own businesses who can pretend that you worked there.

Thank you for the resources fellow leaf user. This is serious. I want to have a job and be a part of society again. I need all the help I can get, but need some nice sounding skills and work history that sounds decent but that no one would look further into or call for references. I will be satisfied for even a job at Wallmart but I need stuff that sounds good, but not good enough to bother calling into to verify.

say you ran an unsuccessful business, like being a steamer or helping your parents in their family business.

This is political. There is a large population of Neets and a person wanting to join back into society again is political. If other lurking Neets could maybe see this topic and find the resources useful and take the first steps towards getting a job then it will have done more good then commenting on clickbait news articles or celebrity tweets.

One word at a time?

DEAR

shut ur kike mouth bitch

Pick an industry and start volunteering. Turn up on time and do your best. Word will get around you’re looking for a job.

NIGGERS

tried your hand at your own business (potentially tricky), traveled abroad, plan "S" which is always there for you, just in case.

Mr Kikensheckelbreg

Kek

Derive your skills from the truths that you know about your conduct in your own life. You play multiplayer games? League of Legends or some other shit? Say that you understand the necessity of teamwork in a goal oriented environment. You play shit games that are more solo like fortnite? Say that you're a motivated self-starter. Do you tend to win these games? Say that you're driven to succeed. Do you lose more often than you win? Say that you capitalize on learning opportunities and are persistent.

Resumes are about taking the basic things you already do in your life and spinning them as a positive to the people you want to hire you. If you've done it right, then you haven't lied in the slightest. If you haven't lied on your resume, then you won't have to worry about your bosses being angry with you for not being who you claimed to be. Don't put yourself into a job that you're incapable of doing well. It'll lead to way more stress than the money you'll make failing to do it. Look for a position that you know you could do well that also contains job elements that you're unfamiliar with. When you're working the right jobs you'll be learning something critical to help you either get promoted to the next position up or move laterally to another company doing something similar with other responsibilities you're not yet familiar with. You don't need a cover letter if it's an entry level position or it's within 50% of minimum wage. If it's more than that, you should consider writing a small letter personalized to the employer that outlines:
>How you found the job
>Why you're applying
>What about the company excited you
>Your qualifications that set you apart from the rest of the applicant pool
>What you expect from the position (salary, learning opportunities, benefits, etc.)

Attached: 1549320410924.png (500x494, 559K)

here you go neet:
Your father runs a company and youve been working for him while taking local community college courses.

you decided to enter the workforce, imply sick relatives in the interviews.

dont fuck this up, get a job, build real resume fluff and move on.

good luck

Attached: 1544028595540.jpg (516x516, 36K)

>being a streamer

lmfao DO NOT DO THIS.

Incorporate a company. Say you have been running it for the past five years in whatever filed you’re applying. Make up revenue, sales, product sold, etc. Also put volunteering positions down, make websites for them, and ask friends to act as references for them. Do a skills based resume. You can do a google search or find someone to create one for you.

The wagecuck memes aren't so funny now are they loser? Welcome to the real world kiddo, being NEET for more than a year can ruin your entire life.

Put down you lived and worked in Thailand for the past 5 years.

No it can't. How long do you think they peer into your background? They don't know shit. Most of the time they don't even verify anything. The people who get caught are usually caught through corporate tax filing and hr type shit. Giving them your brothers phone number as your last "manager" is a thing for a reason. They just caught some chink pharmacist in California that had been fraudulently working for 30 years in the medical field where they actually do aren't to verify (some) things

Draw them a manga of your past

You'll have to do something about your work history. Know anyone overseas? Know anyone/parents know anyone who owns a company? They'll only be interested in your last two work jobs.

Please, I'm nearly suicidal here. I need the money desperately or my entire future is fucked and I may as well just give up on life and become a fulltime neet. I just want an entry level job.

Whats some work history that sounds good but not enough to look into or call for a reference? That's basically what I need. I will work at wallmart I don't fucking care. I just really need the money. My fate is in your hands user. Also need skills that sound good but would never come up.

I'm the first and last in this picture.

it's sad that I keep having to prove it to motherfuckers.

Attached: 1474076381637.png (326x1012, 158K)

Just don't lie. Go talk to the manager at a place that says "now hiring." Tell them your situation. IF they give you the job, don't fail them, otherwise they will hate all NEETs forever.

If you go for a low tier job, don't make yourself look too good. Doesn't sound like a problem for you.

Do you have any friends or family members that own a small business (even if it's a convenience store) that can pretend you worked for them for 5 years?

Suffer!

Attached: dieneet.gif (337x250, 1.96M)

I can't. My work history is literally fast food and cleaning from high school, up until I took university class and then dropped out and became a NEET for 5 years. If I can't lie then I may as well kill myself because no one is hiring NEETS. I'm not a sperg, I can fake being a normie that no one will look into but I need a resume that sounds realistic enough that no one will look into it further or call the references. I do have familly that have manager positions at restaurants. Should I ask them to lie for me incase they call in? I could say i worked at (Blank Resultant) Give them my cousins cell number, and ask him to fake for me?

>NEET
Why are you here?
Go back to Jow Forums

Attached: 47C8F692-1434-48C3-BFCA-A44B3D8FFB25.jpg (1920x1200, 107K)