The strange disappearance of Student Libby Squire

The strange disappearance of Student Libby Squire.

I haven't seen much on this on here.

>Northern England
>10:45pm Thursday night and student gets rejected from cub due to being too drunk
>gets a cab
>gets dropped off outside her house at 11:30pm
>11:40pm she is spotted now 10 minutes away from her house sitting on a bench
>12:30am now going into Friday and screams are heard another 10 minutes away from the bench she was on along with a door slamming

There has been no signs of her since. Nothing found. Mass police and pub searches.

Random items found outside such as her lipstick and other unexplained such as a screwdriver.

Her cell phone apparently found in her room (very strange as young girls always carry it) but has led to no further clues.

All the waters and darker areas around have been searched leading to it being unlikely she had fallen over and drowned or froze to death.

Possible abduction and murder? Possible Muslim slave takers?

Students are now afraid to be alone and are going in pairs making it sound like it wasn't an accident.

Attached: libby.jpg (306x544, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/04/libby-squires-missing-student-family-plead-contact-search-continues
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6580521/Wisconsin-town-rejoices-missing-teen-alive.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do these girls always end up in these situations? Stumbling around drunk in the middle of the night alone? Dumb

The Sex Slave Kidnapper of Peace has visited your neighborhood. Check under her pillow. He usually leaves cous cous and finely sliced goat meat.

The area isn't very diverse, there are a handful of Muslims but mainly Iraqi Kurds as opposed to Pakistan.

But she was dropped off from the cab outside her house so it's unusual even for drunk people to then walk off into the night, when she was on the bench a passer by asked if she was OK and she said yes. So she was coherent.

It's going to be big news if she has been abducted and murdered though.

The city has a lot of white working class housing estate areas (think Jeremy Kyle show) so if it is a Muslim there is going to be a lot if "Islamophobia"

you can see a bit in OP pic but look at these scars from cutting herself wtf poor Libby had a shit life apparently

Attached: 0_pxl_missing_libby_squireA_10JPG.jpg (615x1130, 101K)

Alien abduction most likely.

Scars from previous abductions.

Holy shit, haven't seen the full pic.. that's massive amounts of self harm and you could even think of suicide after seeing that but the media wont touch a taboo subject like self harm

>Alien abduction most likely.

Maybe, it might be one of those cases that are never solved. The police have zero links.

Try not to eat too much middle eastern food or else you'll falafel.

Attached: hammer.png (802x599, 1.06M)

>>gets a cab
Has the cab driver been identified?

Maybe she shouldn't go home alone, stupid whore.

this.
Retarded ass fatherless whores don't know what's better.

Woah holy fuck.
___
___
___
___
*slit slit slit*

also this.???

>smacked in head with hammer
>thrown in a car
>RIP

I'm still trying to figure out why I should give a shit about this roastie. Anyone shed a light on that?

Of course and she was spotted after this alone on a bench 10 minutes from her home.

Most cab firms are almost all white there apart from the black cab type that you just hail down which have a few Muslim drivers.

It's just a rare case that she has been missing without a trace for a few days now and is all very strange, I am just waiting for the reactions if it turns out to be some non-white who had raped and murdered her.

It's just not something that happens there.

My theory:
The screwdriver etc were already there, unrelated stuff left by workmen at some point.
Wasn't the cabby, I thought this at first but they seem to have ruled out the obvious.
This was a rape/abduction fantasy gone too far. She was probably talking about that stuff online (Fetlife) and arranged it, hence not bringing the phone.

A muslim killed her and buried her somewhere. Normal occurrence in uk

>fetlife

Haha I was shocked by the amount of people I know on this when I made a fake account, even though I wouldn't suspect them at all. Almost every girl.

Workmen don't usually drop their tools or leave them though and as common as a hammer might be, it;s still rare to find one dumped in bushes or whatever.

She had planned to go to a club which she was rejected from entry so her night was planned out drinking with her friends so no, afraid not!

It's the difference between a nigger shooting in Detroit and Portland Maine.

This area isn't London and the only deaths or murders are drug related. Abduction is next to non-existent (or grooming gangs)

Actually her mother and father made an appeal on tv today I think so she might not be in the fatherless category.

feminism has taught them they can do this with no fear. what feminists never mention is that is only true when you are a green haired fatty.

She's not, she has both parents and isn't a typical chav whore.

Yes but if she had walked home and it happened or got into a strange car we could think it was obvious. The case differs because she was home, she was dropped out of the bat outside her house.. then for some reason she is spotted on a bench in another area shortly after and a passer by asked if she was ok and she wasn't so wasted to tell them she was ok.

she is being raped and pimped out by the muslims, just goto one of the no-go zones

out of the cab outside her house***

I see the British police are still hard at work collecting random bits of junk for resale!

Attached: 1524090017927.jpg (1027x1067, 200K)

I want everyone to pray right now.

The small Islamic population isn't based around that area and they are Iraqi kurds who live there, the slightly better than the worse Muslims, the pakis, like you.

That does look pretty dangerous, desu

>small
There was a small town in Washington (or maybe Idaho) that had like 2-3 black families and the rest of the town was white with maybe 10% being mexican.

A fourth black family moved in, got all the other black kids to join their 'gang' and gangraped some mexican or white girl (I forget which).

It really just takes one subhuman to ruin everything.
[spoiler]don't worry, the story has a happy ending - the mexicans and whites ended up driving every black family out of town afterwards[/spoiler]

>gets rejected from cub due to being too drunk
Slag was kidnapped by a mob of feral muzzrats. Raped to death. Thrown in a well. Screencap this.

Attached: 1549250000319.jpg (1900x1440, 481K)

Is this before or after she fucked up the rug? Her face recovered nicely

Attached: asdasdads.png (1141x592, 1.06M)

Lol yes but still, most girls groomed in the UK are done through actual grooming, not kidnap. Most abductors are likely to try on Friday or Saturday night too when it is busy so people remember less with all the traffic around.

They will also drive around after around 2am when the clubs start to close up.

This was a Thursday just coming up to midnight. it's just really odd.

>white girl
>england
>intoxicated
Muslims took her

Universities should be defunded

:40pm she is spotted now 10 minutes away from her house sitting on a bench

probably wasn't the same girl, so that entire "bench" point is nulled.

She wanted to disappear, case closed.

The cab confirms they let her out near her home so if she didn't enter her home she obviously went someplace else so of course it was her on the bench, The cctv confirm it too with her same clothing.

Check your local muslim buthcer shop, she’s probably just hanging around.

When I was a student in Hull a fair few years ago, me and a mate during a big drinking sesh, decided to crash out in the gardens of a convent.
I can't be arsed to go into it in detail, I've just worked a 15 hour shift, but we saw 3 cats in the garden, skipping in their hind legs in a circle.
After 3 steps 2 of the cats would leap across each other, changing places in the order of the circle, and never going on all fours in the 5 minutes we were watching them.
When they realised we were there all supernatural hell broke loose.
Trees shaking, hellish cracking sounds, of course we ran away.
We also saw 3 pumas on the way home. Somebody else independent of us witnessed one of the pumas and called the police. His sighting made the front page of the local newspaper so there is some evidence that what I'm saying is true.
Anyway that convent is behind the bench that the girl was last seen sitting on.
It won't be related, but if she's ever seen again, she could be riding on a broomstick.

>and she was spotted after this alone on a bench 10 minutes from her home
Sure, but it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility of a creepy cab driver to decide to come back and take advantage of the clearly vulnerable girl he'd seen not long before. But presumably the police have eliminated that line of inquiry already.

>How do these girls always end up in these situations? Stumbling around drunk in the middle of the night alone? Dumb
Rohipnol
You dumb motherfucker

Normally I hate white roasties and find them repulsive-looking, but this one is insanely beautiful. What an utter waste of genetics.

Reims?

>near her home
makes no sense, drunk grill want dropped directly at house door, any Taxi Driver worth a fuck is going to wait she gets in door, at least
>tldr, Taxi Driver did it

Attached: taxi-driver-1976-009-overhead-carnage-scene_1000x750[1].jpg (1000x750, 135K)

(((cops))) are laziest of fucks, the pretend etc...
90% of surveillance is digital, connected to anyone's mobile number..
Created
>Only if criminal knew
Hehe

Drunk people (especially ones so drunk they aren't allowed into clubs) get ideas into their heads and go with them. I know I did when I was younger and on the piss.

I decided to try and run around an island once at 4am. Got about 1/4 of the way round before sobering up and realizing what a crazy idea it was (island was much bigger than I assumed). But if (for some reason) I had died on that jog, it would have been a mystery to investigators why my body was where it was, as there would seemingly be no rational explanation.

>Rohipnol
It's a meme. Almost never actually happens (outside of gay bars). I think hospital tests showed that the overwhelming majority of girls who come in believing they have been "spiked" actually just got far too drunk themselves.

Missing 411 victim

Attached: 42fd4d5df1eb549c0d3de0ce21453bc5-1.jpg (450x609, 42K)

Libby libby libby got got got raped raped raped and and and murdered murdered murdered.

>any Taxi Driver worth a fuck is going to wait she gets in door, at least
wat?
We're in the age of stronk independent wahmin you fuckwit. Taxi drivers aren't obligated to babysit their drunken asses more than they are obligated to babysit yours.
Stop being such a cuck.

A lot of times it is girls getting too wasted and just saying they were "roofied" to deflect blame from themselves but it does actually happen especially with shitskins. I wouldn't be surprised if it played at role.
Where was she drinking beforehand? Another bar or at home?

Does anyone else find this physically repulsive? I remember going to an art festival a few years ago and seeing a highschool age girl who had cutting scars all up and down both of her arms and legs. It was so disturbing, like a real life horror movie or freak show. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt too. I'll never forget the horror of seeing that.

Women are a mess.

>overwhelming majority
still leaves evidence it was and did happen. No idea now, but, it certainly did use to happen, more in clubs than bars where there was shitloads of crap floating around anyway. The figures are in what doesn't get reported, which would be the overwhelming majority
If shes (ob.) pissed, an(y) English Taxi Driver is going to wait ten seconds til she opens the fucking door, thats not babysitting. The point, this 'dropped near to her house' stuff was odd.

Legit.

He would have been fully checked out yeah and most cab drivers in the city are working class white guys and this never happens.

depends if it was a black cab that can pick people from the streets which usually has the non-white drivers who don't give a fuck.

I've walked home drunk and walked dumb ways but I haven't got to my door and then decided to walk in the other direction.

Plus it's a built up area, not many places you can get lost.

Why was she ok speaking when someone asked her if she was ok? Why was her phone in her room? Screams heard around the area too.

At this point there is no way I think she will be alive.

>Students are now afraid to be alone and are going in pairs making it sound like it wasn't an accident.

Wow it's almost like being alone at night makes you a good target. I'm 6'3" and decently built and even I fucking don't like walking around at night alone. When I do I at least have a knife with me and constantly check behind me. Best thing you can do learn to do while walking alone is hold up your phone near your shoulder and use it as a mirror. That saved my ass once when I had to walk through a bad neighboorhood at night and a nigger tried to sneak up on me to rob me.

She was probably per-drinking at home as she was turned down from the club at 10:45pm and it opens at 10:30pm.

Roofied wouldn't explain her being coherent and saying she is fine when she was spotted later sitting on a bench.

Yeah and I've seen it a few times in person. I can't help but think there is an element of attention seeking when they display it but I guess they can't hide it.

Hers is really, really bad though and on both arms it appears.

Yeah but I mean they wouldn't feel that way if they thought it was an accident, it was freezing that night. They are thinking that way because they believe something worse has happened like abduction.

I see. Well imo if the neighbors story about the scream is true then she's gone. Someone probably saw her sitting on the bench then waited until she was walking alone and grabbed her. Would also explain what the neighbor said about hearing a door slam (could have been a car door). It being a white town doesn't make a difference. Maybe they knew it was a white town and targeted it for that reason thinking it would be more likely to have their intended target of naive, drunk white girls. She's either dead or trafficked.

Her legs are also cut to shit. Libby had severe mental issues. To me this is the most compelling evidence. Bitch is obviously extremely crazy, she most likely disappeared herself.

Attached: Libby-Squire-1556583.png (287x625, 266K)

>most likely disappeared herself
yeah, but.. how?
cutting yourself into pieces, you can only get so far

It's just very rare for that to happen and would set a new direction. Especially if it does turn out to be some Muslim.

>Maybe they knew it was a white town and targeted it for that reason

As far as I am aware they rarely operate in that manner though, they always stick to their home grounds.

It's like the 5th day now, so there is no way she is going to be fine and just chilling out some place.

>Random items found outside such as her lipstick and other unexplained such as a screwdriver.
Isn't it obvious? The bobby's arrested her for walking around without her screwdriving license

In a sane world thats a route they should take her mental health into consideration, I never even thought of that until I saw these pics, the media tends to not show them and just her face.

Nobody would dare talk about the self harm though as usual, the left would have a shit fit

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/04/libby-squires-missing-student-family-plead-contact-search-continues

>Ryan Tweddell, a friend of Libby who organised a search by about 200 students on Saturday, said: “Libby is a loving, down-to-earth, typical, normal student. She is hardworking, helps everyone who needs it and is a lovely, brilliant girl.”

Yea the girl with self-harm scars all along her limbs is your typical girl-next-door.

I like that one user's theory about some Fetlife thing gone too far. Maybe she was talking to someone about some slave/kidnapping fantasy and on the way home in the cab she just decides to do it. She logs in, messages some dude to come get her at whatever the park is, she leaves the phone at home so it isn't tracked, and she leaves. Guy on the other end sees a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and quickly jumps to seal her fate.

Quiet mutt the humans are speaking

Attached: 1549232465364.png (686x798, 33K)

Attached: Libby.png (1469x883, 979K)

Right lads.
I live in Hull, this all happened at the end of my street. Had the cops round on Saturday night going door to door searching everyone's house/garage/shed. Friday night saw the helicopter circling for what seemed like hours. The thing that irks me is the timeline for all of this.
It's been reported with minor differences everywhere I've seen it, but from what I can cobble together it's even stranger than is being described in this thread.
She went missing on Thursday night after getting a cab back from Wellie, she was then seen on Friday night just off bev road, this is when the helicopter went out. Saturday morning I saw the marine unit checking the drains (small rivers) and fishing pond locally, followed by the door to door searching. Allegedly, on the Friday night someone had stopped to help the girl seen on bev road sat on a bench, this person reported her to the police and the search begins.
It's the discrepancy in the days involved, most of the stories make it out like this all happened on one day/night, but it did not.
As for the guy in this thread claiming to know the demographics of the area, he's almost right. There are a lot of Kurds, and Pollack's, but there are plenty of good ol' regular missies too. When he describes the immediate area where it happened he called it a 'jeremy Kyle's type council estate, this is not true. As I said before I live right there and had the cops round, and it is not a council estate at all, it's mostly working/lower middle class houses with families, not very many coloreds to be quite honest.

My guess is kidnap, escape, recapture. She's in Lithuania by now.

Ama if you like.

Yeah that just seems the only explanation if what the neighbors heard is true and was actually her screaming. There was a recent case in the US where a girl was kidnapped from her home after her parents were murdered and was captive for months. It was in a safe area with low crime but it happens. And the guy picked her at random just because he saw her getting off the bus one day. No one knew what happened to her until she managed to escape on her own.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6580521/Wisconsin-town-rejoices-missing-teen-alive.html

Otherwise I'm inclined to believe she did something to herself. She has the history of self-harm and alcohol is a depressant. People can have ugly thoughts when they get too drunk especially when they're all alone and their friends ditched them.

Do not eat kebabs for at least the next fortnight lads, it won't be the usual cat and squirrel meat.

don't be mad at me because you're importing subhumans and they're raping your women you cuck
Not MY fault

Who the fuck goes to a club at 10:45, did she want to be the first person in or something?

Kek

Her phone has no links to messaging people, it's been checked out, most real kidnappers would just pick someone up as opposed to messaging them first to cover up their tracks, I guess.

She would have have to had gone home, go on her pc, sent messages, left, walked to the bench all in the space of 10 minutes. Nope!

It happened in the space of an hour though?

I don't mean that area is a housing estate I just mean the city overall all, like Orchard park, Bransholme etc,. has a lot of white working class areas and not too many non-whites.

I didn't think about the Polish though.

only retards eat British kebabs anyway.

Attached: britcuckvseuropean.png (1550x464, 1.18M)

Wtf you mean why was she ok speaking? You can be perfectly able to speak and still pretty fucking drunk.

she probably just offed herself if she's cutting that much

I used to live in Hull, it's a total shithole full to the rafters with scum both British and foreign.

This girl is dead.

Attached: 6yMrLEu3gjfVe95b.png (760x749, 494K)

I just expect she would have been found now if she killed herself, hundreds have been searching. maybe we will have a Ted Bundy

Not if she messaged someone within something like Fetlife. The police can get the phone records easy enough, but they would need to subpoena the site directly to get that info. She easily could have logged in on her phone and the police wouldn't know what, if any, messages were sent.

I mean if you are near your house and just walk off into the night you are likely ti be pretty drunk and slur your words. If anything, she had started to sober up.

>jeremy Kyle estate
nope, this don't look all too ghetto. Any previous in the area?

Attached: MIA.png (1010x707, 1.79M)

>cab firms are almost all white there
doubtful

So the scream the neighbors heard would be her getting recaptured? And why would her phone be at home, just bad luck on her part?

Also, why Lithuania?

Come on though! I think it's pretty far fetched she arranged a kidnap scenario from fetlife that went wrong, which would make for a good story

The main taxi service are 35 taxis and they have hundreds of drivers and almost 100% white.

Only black cabs are Muslims

Offer me a more likely scenario then. Roaming gang of muslim kidnapper rapists sounds way more far fetched to me. Maybe it really is that bad in sunny ol' England, but I doubt it.

Seriously though was she actually going to a club with friends?
I live in Lincoln so not too far from Hull and NO ONE goes to a club at 10:45 that’s way too early, even on busy nights hardly anyone arrives before 11:30.

Your country is 56% white what the FUCK are you talking about mutt

>British
>Kebab

Attached: 1549229564894.jpg (1024x648, 65K)

A single serial killer!

Some idiot fell in the river drunk a few years ago and died but all the drains with water have been checked. I would say drunk and froze to death but she would have been found by now and would have likely slipped and froze in an easy to find and see area.

Holy hell, user

It's usually open 10:30pm till 3:30am and yeah, people do queue at 10:30pm as past 11pm the queue can get really long.

It's pretty cheap too so it's likely as students they pre drank at home and went right there

kek

Attached: 1493339618424.jpg (250x242, 28K)

Maybe it wasn't Fetlife, but I'm fairly certain she arranged her own disappearance. The cutting confirms shes a massive attention whore and psychopath. A girl like that would love to kick off a nationwide search for herself. If she's not chained up a basement somewhere, then she was probably watching her parents plead for her return on television with glee. Finally, the attention she deserves!

It's the only scenario that fits the evidence.

This is why women need men, to save them from themselves.