Why do americans hold on so tight to a 2 party system...

Why do americans hold on so tight to a 2 party system? You can have technocratic partys even true christian bible based partys. Why do americans even get offended when you bring this up?

Attached: images (10).jpg (259x194, 8K)

stop insulting me

They are all 2 party systems in the end.

It's because they have a winner takes all system, which naturally progresses to a 2 party system because splitting the vote means an absolute loss.

2 is enough. over here we have lots, they are all NWO Globalist faggots. why would you want 19 parties of scum instead of just 2?

We don't hold on tight to it. It is just what we have and what naturally happens.

We have like 10 in the parliament you democratically illiterate Indian.

Because if you have 19 rather than 2 it means a based and red pilled party has a chance of at least existing.

Fake

None of it really matters the billionaires will do what they want anyway. Democracy is a show put on so the worlds problems can be blamed on regular ass plebs.

None will ever put the American people before party.
Fuck them all

Because the democrat and republican parties are not nwo globalists parties? Nigger think what youre saying before you post. Its all so tiresome.

Fuck off, alt right Nazipoo fag. This is a MIGApede board.

Both parties have caucuses in them. It's not much different than any other system, the other parties are just morphed into two big ones.

more parties does not equal better. the problem isnt the matter of the two party system, its a matter of a party needing a supermajority in the parliament. supermajorities cant exist with a two party system where the voters, regardless if its a popular or electoral vote, are as divided as today. it worked in hellen, not today

dear God I just need to bury my face in them, please just once

Attached: 1535246965562.jpg (1000x983, 116K)

It's just because we have a winner take all elections, and the only stable result of that is a two party system.
It's just math.

>> 2 party system - actual majority wins
>> 10 party system - 11% of the populations wins

Hmm i wonder faggot...

Attached: FB_IMG_1445562406141.jpg (474x474, 31K)

Technocratic?

WE BENE TLEILAX NOW?

Attached: 57632766.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Two party tends toward the middle in a pragmatic way, however, the aristocracy really does get to pick and choose. There is representation in our system, it’s just very very imperfect.

Those guys were always creepy as fuck.

Dune posting with Jihadi flags will become a thing.

Fuck even my ID sounds like a god damn Dune character.

JULTAN PAXX

So why didnt hillary win?

Ill take john adams word over yours user.

>Why do americans hold on so tight to a 2 party system

Same reason as here. The only people with the power to change that duopoly are people who would then lose their jobs.