Women’s brains appear three years younger than Men’s in scans, study reveals

Only three?

independent.co.uk/news/science/women-brains-younger-men-diseases-scans-memory-learning-old-age-a8762851.html

>Women’s brains appear younger than those belonging to men of exactly the same age in scans measuring the organ's metabolism, according to a new study.

>They were found to be around three to four years more “youthful” than their male contemporaries. The discovery may help doctors understand why women are less susceptible to memory loss and neurological diseases as they age.

>Brain ageing is known to be associated with a gradual decline in brain metabolism. With their new study, scientists from Washington University in St Louis, Missouri. attempted to gauge the “metabolic age” of people’s brains in their new study.

>In particular, they focused on a process known as aerobic glycolysis, which uses glucose sugar to sustain brain development as people grow from children to adults. As adulthood progresses, less and less of the glucose pumped through people’s brains to provide them with energy is funnelled into this >process. Only a tiny amount goes in by the time people are in their 60s. The fraction of sugar powering glycolysis was therefore used by scientists in their new study as a marker of brain age.

>When training the algorithm using men’s ages and brain data before applying it to women, it concluded that female brains were aged an average of 3.8 years younger than their actual, chronological age. One of the study's authors, Professor Manu Goyal, said this was a fairly strong example of measurable differences between sexes, although not as strong as more well-established distances like height.

>Women’s brains known to be more resilient to cognitive decline, with older women tending to score higher in tests of reason, memory and problem solving than men of the same age.

>“It’s not that men’s brains age faster – they start adulthood about three years older than women, and that persists throughout life,” said Prof Goyal.

Attached: download (12).jpg (986x1084, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q7NtIBiwr5U
qz.com/967895/throughout-history-women-rulers-were-more-likely-to-wage-war-than-men/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_infanticide_in_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what makes woman do something like this?

Attached: 1548958207641.jpg (1604x6750, 1.74M)

>women of the same age as their male counterparts are more childish
What else is new?

my dad is vindicated. he said this when science was all saying girls mature faster than boys

wait did she straight up murder the guy for not paying for the cuck baby?

They tried I guess

Using your brain makes it get older. Womens brains just sit there making sure they can breathe and shit etc

jesus christ dude, they still do. its just that when men catch up, they also surpass and then stay, apparently, about 3 years ahead forever.

Ok, who's the madman that doxed and stalked the brap kid for so many years?

youtu.be/Q7NtIBiwr5U

Attached: 1519018167848.jpg (578x497, 43K)

that's wrong though. it's like saying not moving preserves your muscle mass.

Feminist engame is to keep raising the age of consent until men have no choice but to settle for wine aunts.

And just think, this is extremely skewed research on top of them admitting the 3 yrs thing. All evidence points to women having the nigger thing of never really progressing mentally nor emotionally past age 11.

because they live longer. traditionally they have been looking after kids which is less stressful than doing a job that can potentially kill you. Mostly just evolution

Women are not more childish, it is the opposite. I don't see grown women playing video games, model train sets, lego etc but I see plenty of grown men doing them. Also grown men living with their parents whilst girls move out much younger.

>doxed
>public social media accounts
i know a number of grils irl that act like this, which is sad because they take up the majority of those that I eve know.
>you don't understand how bad it really is
>i'm glad i'm gay

Attached: youdoyou.jpg (640x559, 61K)

I don't see grown women doing much of anything

>with older women tending to score higher in tests
what about younger women?
tell us the facts!

Attached: waifu.jpg (1052x592, 207K)

>This fuckin article

Attached: 1549286358959.jpg (557x800, 100K)

What do grown women do Kraut?

>I see

Nice anecdotes, roastie cunt. I've got my own as well, and they all show women being lazy bitches that can't cook clean or take care of themselves, living with mom and dad and then getting knocked up repeatedly.

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-040631_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1280, 253K)

Oh lookk Ellen is on TV
squeeee

Attached: ellen-degeneres.jpg (1141x700, 131K)

balance careers with housework and child rearing whilst the men sit around shitposting on /pol in the basement and playing video games

Playing vidya and building models is child-like, not childish. If you play games where creativity and inguenity is required, I dont see a problem as long as other walks of your life dont suffer because of it. What I meant as childish was being overly emotional and throwing tantrums if you dont get your way.

Attached: YMC6hSf.gif (480x287, 704K)

Bullshit. Raising children is a full time job, you dishonest cunt.

:^))))))))))

Attached: donut man.png (1076x1105, 2.66M)

Is this not satire?

>being overly emotional and throwing tantrums if you dont get your way.

The irony of you saying this whilst linking a picture of Trump...

Girls play dress-up and try and emulate Barbie and boys play with toys more. A trend that follows both genders into adulthood. Men can act like kids these days because we are not hunting for meat and killing our enemies

>trump bad, afghan and somali youths good

>girls mature faster than boys
They do, they also stop growing earlier. Boys keep growing and developing much later than girls.

Oh say, like throwing a tantrum and refusing to sit down so a plane can take off unless the nearby illegal immigrant criminal is taken off the flight?

Women are 100% children, most of their adult lives.

>tits
>gtfo
choose wisely

your perception of Trump is heavily warped.

the same could be said about women that spend 2 hours in front of a mirror every day

Jesus she's getting desperate

Attached: 1549028127686.png (570x400, 46K)

My memory is shit and I’m not even 30. I can’t remember songs unless I’ve listened to them a dozen times...lyrics I literally can’t remember either. If I think over a book I just read it will recede from memory after a few weeks for the most part. Movies too unless they have stark visual storytelling like David Lynch films. I can hardly even recall anything from my childhood and I’m a dreadful storyteller of what I haven’t forgotten. Alzheimer’s does not run in my family. I am scared.

Adult women play mobile games on their phones, they just don't talk about it.

I remember stuff from when I was 2 years old. It's weird though because it was blocked from my memory for a long time. One day it all started coming back to me.

I dare say any man that's been in a long term relationship with a woman will tell you they're just children in adult bodies.

There is no irony involved, it is a reaction gif used to convey a response in a humorous yet concise way you imperceptive autist

This, that you believe everything the media says shows how much of a retard you are.

Memory deals a lot with imagination and pictaruzation so start reading more books that deal with the visual mind

Also sleep is a big factor

Because stratagem is too hard for females

The Onion has become real life.

>grown men spend their free time doing hobbies they enjoy
if you've never put together a model set you shouldn't talk shit, some cars can have 500-2000 parts. it's a little bit more complicated than guzzling 40 nigger's cocks at once then letting everyone on FB know you're a good mother while smoking crack.

Three years younger + 3million years more underevolved

>model train set
This is the desire to create a new and better world channeled into a small and mostly harmless hobby.

Women don't have this desire, so they don't have these types of hobby.

Female hobbies center around; you guessed it - attracting men.

Per CDAN she now takes the kid with her when she goes whoring ouside the USA, but not within its jurisdiction. Hmmmm.
Maybe being left at home with dad was a much better situation.

The irony of men saying women are childish and throw tantrums whilst millions of people die every day in wars started by MEN like Trump, Bush, Hitler, Putin etc etc. Mens tantrums cause war, poverty and suffering. Womens "tantrums" are simply reactions to this suffering that men caused because men are unable to disgtinguish playing with their toy soldiers and real human beings pain.

Same.

It's due to the effects of female speech

>model train set
>This is the desire to create a new and better world channeled into a small and mostly harmless hobby.

What are toy soldiers then? Mens desire to inflict suffering on humans?

Your bait is pretty weak, Hans.

No. She's a whore who put hwr prices up after becomimg famous for being a slut. Now she is losing her looks and apparently pimping her pre-teen daughter to millionaires who will fly them out of the USA.

Nothing caused this?

UN gets it. I tried it but its a level of fiddly dedication I haven't got. Yet when I've gone into the odd local show they do it's amazing. It's not my bag but as a man you respect and appreciate the creation and dedication, from realistic replication of an area that once was, to ideal picturesque scenes it's interesting as fuck and that want to touch it and see how it ticks is a male thing.

to be heroes? save people from the baddies? engage with your imagination? start the fourth reich?

Hows that electronic device you are writing from? Was it designed by a womyn? There is no sense of denying that most pioneers are men, yes even if it comes to killing each other, we look for the most effective way. If warfare was down to women, there would be no frontline soldiers, but nations of spies and daily clandestine operations for milennia. When men disagree, they have a fight and afterwards when they measured their dicks, find common ground over a beer. Women are incapable of this.

Attached: hillary-clinton-quote.jpg (960x399, 57K)

no, I was blocking it out because of a few things that happened to me when I was little. More like a survival mechanism, I think

War is not childish, it is something completely different, it is an extension of societies inability to find common ground, it is not inherently male or female but a communal issue.

See any British female head of state to prove yourself wrong

>balance careers with housework and child rearing

So they're all single mothers? I think I'd rather play video games.

when boys play with toy soldiers, they don't even understand the concept of death or it's permanence.

You almost had me there

War is continuation of politics, a female leader unwilling to engage in a useful war is a bad leader. So if your claim is true women are bad leaders.

She is right. If you are dead you are not suffering, the women left behind have to suffer for the rest of their lives

War is never useful, it always creates death and destruction. If women were in charge issues would be solved with negotiation.

No it is a method to develop spatial awareness from the third person perspective as well as a narrative/story making tool, which makes sense as males tend to be better in those fields, this includes being more interested in history as well as lore from various media universes.

If you don't have the critical thinking to understand these concepts as relating to child development please dont have children

>qz.com/967895/throughout-history-women-rulers-were-more-likely-to-wage-war-than-men/
read up some history

>War is never useful, it always creates death and destruction.

What makes you think death and destruction of something cannot be useful? What about a war for resources? It seems to me you have a very childish view of the world and history. Are you a woman?

> If women were in charge issues would be solved with negotiation.

What makes you think that? What evidence do you have for this claim?

>scientific study that's basically only relevant to old people
>uses it to push some nonsensical sexist narrative that anyone on this board would support anyway

>War is never useful, it always creates death and destruction. If women were in charge issues would be solved with negotiation.

The west under womyn--50 years later:

>Plz don't attack us, patriarchal China. Surely we can negotiate here. I know that we no longer have a military because we spent it all on gibs for brown people, but we'll let you have some of these islands. Oh, you want more? Y-you can't have them. Err, never mind, take what you want.

Attached: 1469924364995.png (333x293, 14K)

The women leaders had to out-men the men to get to the top, so naturally they behaved like men as leaders.

So the voting age for women should be raised to 21?

This directly contradicts your claim

Ahaha, women cannot decide where they want to go out to eat in the evening, how are they going to negotiate world peace?

?

>you're not going to let him get away with that, are you?
>let's you and him fight
Women love starting conflicts between men.

>If women were in charge issues would be solved with negotiation.
>they behaved like men as leaders.

>patriarchal China

Patriarchy would have to be ended around the world otherwise yes men would attack the women trying to negotiate.

So women are so self absorbed and egotistical that they start wars? is that your argument

They behaved like men as leaders because they had to because they were female leaders acting within a patriarchy.

>Patriarchy would have to be ended around the world

Good fucking luck with that. Chinese couples murder their daughters because they generally consider them useless and a burden.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_infanticide_in_China

Mongoloid, do you not see the problem? If you admit that being more patriarchal is an advantage when it comes to competition, that means that the more patriarchal societies would tend to prevail

Provide evidence for this claim

they're implying that if women were to act like women (irrational/illogical?), instead of like men we'd (potentially) be better off?

Queen lead monarchies where matriarchal, the only patriarchal implementation in monarchies was male ascension

provide evidence that the middle ages a patriarchy? hmm, yes I'm sure it was a matriarchy. Idiot.

I'm done with this shit. Bunch of basement virgins who will never attract a woman being contrary on purpose out of their misogyny. Goodbye.

question

why do they say womens brains appear 3 years younger, and not that mens brains appear 3 years older?

It should be removed.
Women are hardwired to obtain gibs for their children. They will always vote for gibs as a fall back position.
Eventually men are unable to keep anything they make, it all goes to gibs. Then they play vidya and society collapses.
Women were a mistake.

The fact that females had political power even then proves you wrong, it was a class based system not sex based

Apparently this is the claim

>Queen lead monarchies where matriarchal

Not really, not even semi-matriarchal, it was just an exception within a patriarchal society and it was needed to preserve the power of a dinasty

because every argument you made came from some feminist at the huffingtonpost, later npc.

Don't forget they can't decide what movie they want to see. They probably know wjat movie they don't want to see, but will not voice it.

>bunch of virgins who will never attract a woman
Theeere we go. Hope your lunch break trolling went well, Otto. If you were to post this as your first response, noone would have replied.

>provide evidence that the middle ages a patriarchy?

Not evidence of that. Do not try to derail this discussion you bumbling fool.

Provide evidence that they acted like that because it was a patriarchy.

MEN ARE THE DEATHBRINGERS
A MAN'S OPINION OF ABORTION IS EQUAL TO A WOMAN'S OPINION OF GUN CONTROL
TO DISPENSE VIOLENCE WHEN NECESSARY IS A MAN'S PLACE BECAUSE OF HIS BODY'S SUPERIOR PROWESS IN COMBAT
TO NURTURE AND CREATE LIFE IS A WOMAN'S PLACE FOR THE SAME REASON: IT IS WHAT YOU WERE BUILT FOR
A MAN SHOULD NOT DECIDE WHETHER AN ABORTION OR A BABY IS APPROPRIATE
A WOMAN SHOULD NOT DECIDE WHETHER VIOLENCE OR PEACE IS APPROPRIATE

THESE ARE TRUTHS WE HAVE LOST SIGHT OF ALONg the way oops sorry caps

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)