If Hitler killed off 85% of the worlds jews how are there so many today?

If Hitler killed off 85% of the worlds jews how are there so many today?

Attached: 7F21CDF8-E684-4912-849E-933A42F877FB.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cross-expose-judaic-holocaust-hoax/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html#redcrossstats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he didn't

about 5.1 to 5.7 million out of about 15 to 16 million were killed.

so about a third.

learn to math

>5.1 to 5.7 million
It wasn't even Close to that number.
truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cross-expose-judaic-holocaust-hoax/

Reproduction maybe?
They have the highest birth rate, even more than muslims.

>believing it was even close to 5 million

Attached: 1542763678259.jpg (803x688, 104K)

they assimilated deep into society to the point that its hard to distinguish a jew just by their name

Most surviving Jews ( about 3 million) lost most of their families. So naturally they would attempt to have a lot of children during the baby boom.

orthodox jewish couples have an average of about 10 kids

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html#redcrossstats

really? that debunked shit meme again?

the Red Cross say you are lying about them

Attached: icrc statement.png (650x902, 129K)

well all the demographic data says it was.

how do you calculate your presumably lower number? sources?

Attached: european jewish numbers.png (553x752, 173K)

He didn't finish the job.

Those numbers are pretty close,
couple of errors. The holocaust museum says 100,000 went to the iberian peninsula. This shows less than 10,000. Other pages of the same study don't show the 25,000 Jews that went to Bolivia, the 20,000 that went to Shanghai and the thousands that went to French Morocco. It still shows 5+ million Jews wiped out

Why do you so vehemently defend the holocaust?

be glad he at least tried

Can you imagine what things would be like today if there wasn't a Holocaust?

>same french jew shill in every fucking holohoax thread

As much as I want to disbelieve it, the more I study it I can't. Just look at the 1931 Polish census then try to figure out where those 3100000 Jews went. It is clear that some "Special Treatment" occurred

barely any kikes were killed, literally a few, got killed during WW2, user, most of WW2 casualties were Slavs and nazis were specifically targetting slavs instead of jews.
The reason being nazis were actually jews and were targetting slavs for extermination and a future jewish colonisation of eastern europe.
Thankfully, the germano-jews got steamrolled by the slavs, just like they always are, so the plan got changed and they have to create israel.

because it happened, and I dislike liars who say it didn't

especially because they are usually nazi fanbois who really want to be the bullies on top, and boss everyone else around. they want to have nice black uniforms and beat up the small kids.

or they want to steal, rape and enslave people, and murder people, like their nazi forebears did.

they are authoritarian psychopaths.

there is a lesson to be learned from the holocaust - a supposedly civilised country taken over by a demagogue and used to mass murder millions - and not just jews, but all those who opposed him were liable to end up dead or in camps being worked to death - it is a nightmare scenario for all but the top nazis. And none of us would be top nazis..

he didn't dumbass. the holocaust is a fraud

>same ad hominem wielding Brazilian in every Holocaust thread. still not capable of putting forward a real argument

not jewish not french, not paid, so not a shill.

Because he killed off 85% of decemt euro men instead thats the trick lol

Attached: 1548930703514.gif (270x252, 971K)

I would rather imagine how things would be today if there was an actual holocaust.

. I have never heard of the Warsaw Ghetto or studied history but I listen to my granny who was impregnated by a nice nazi

ignorance of your own history is a sad thing.

REMINDER DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY MEMEFLAG THREADS. THEY ARE ALL DISINFO KIKES. THEY WILL BAIT YOU INTO A THREAD TO SPREAD DISINFO. OP AND OTHER MEMEFLAG USERS ARE PROXY KIKES AND DISINFO NIGGERS.

Attached: 1549332930597.jpg (511x1361, 417K)

The German Army executed 30,000 of it's own soldiers in that war Compared to the USs 1 man. It is clear in principle that life was not valuable to them

>i never heard or learned anything about ww2 but my grandma was a whore!!

....thanks for sharing?

Attached: 1536198013521.jpg (1200x900, 126K)

Not many people know this, but Jewish yentas actually lay mounds of eggs for the jewish men to jizz on, which increases their numbers exponentially in a matter of just a few generations. That's why Jews love to jack off into plants and other strange places, because jacking off and jizzing on mounds of pulsating Jew larvae gets them off the hardest, so they love to simulate it in any way and at any chance they can get.

Attached: 1514938235459.png (712x764, 903K)

OP IS A KIKE AND THIS FRENCH user IS HERE TO SPREAD HIS BULLSHIT BLUEPILLS THAT ARE FULL OF LIES. OP IS A KIKE BAITING ANONS IN SO OTHER PROXY KIKES, LIKE THIS FRENCH user, CAN SPREAD THEIR LIES.

Attached: 1549325452351.png (1420x588, 450K)

> 5 shekels deposited into your account

I was in Yad Vashem, Jerusalem. Everybody who is interested in this topic should visit this place.
Holocaust happened, and it wasnt funny you fucking Kids!