What does pol think of Asian dudes with white women?

Asia women white men is pretty popular here, due to a stereotype. What do you think of the reverse?

Asian women with white men has a lower divorce rate than white men with women. Asian men with white women has an even lower divorce rate, with the lowest divorce being between Asian men and Asian women.

Furthermore, AWWM relationships are almost too common. It usually consists of old white guys with Asian girls who are ugly by Asian standards, whereas in AMWW relationships, the couple is often beautiful and in a healthy, loving relationship.

reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/a2v8y5/interracial_divorce_rates_compared_to_white/

Attached: Maplestory-Relationship.jpg (593x595, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzD0TOJ_h-4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They never happen really so no one cares. Most women scoff at the thought of being with an Asian.

The thought of disgusting Denisovan mongrels breeding with nordic is infuriating.

Attached: 1_YvEjs2ASYYtcjFnZ8OTzlg.jpg (736x960, 173K)

Society and civilization in general gives weak men the opportunity to breed, men who otherwise would have never been able to. Just look at the whites we have today, after two world wars killing off all the good men, then the cold war, vietnam. Most of the people on this earth shouldnt exist. Asians would never had the opportunity to breed with whites if things were natural, but once asians acquire more capital and wealth it wont matter.

That is changing. The value of Asian men in the western dating market has been increasing. It was low once but isn't really as low anymore. Some places in China steadily produce 6+ feet chads.

Attached: DadOY93UQAImxtg.jpg (750x937, 94K)

It's shit like all forms of race mixing.
White men have serious yellow fever.
Asian men worship white women.
Asian women worship white men.
White women fetishize Asian men.
It's all unhealthy.

it should happen

Asians and whites mixing isn’t the end of the world, both have high iq and the children usually look pretty normal. Mixing with niggers produces monkey babies

isn't there a whole subreddit dedicated to half - asians where they bitch about white woman not f00king them (which they deserve, for -reasons-)

This is true. I think it's okay to love someone outside of race, as long as it isn't fetishizing. Love that is genuine is fine by me, but wanting to have sex with someone solely based on race is toxic.

Attached: Grug.png (800x450, 272K)

Stop bumping these kike threads

You utter faggots

>normal
>high iq

Attached: 1424141219913.jpg (1279x1722, 186K)

The problem is always with the children either getting bullied or aligning with one race and hating the parent of the other race. You see this with American hapas all the time.

Are you referring to r/hapas? That sub is for children from Asian and white relationships. They feel like they don't belong, and I can sympathize with that. A lot of biracial children end up with identity issues. I think that alone is a big obstruction to race mixing.

Share the love. I get some and she gets some.

Looks like a chad to me

Asian dude detected.

Look. I know it must be hard to deal with the stereotypes and shit. But is this really healthy? Trying to convince internet strangers that your sexual stock value is higher than it really is?

Kinda disgusting desu reminds me of poos with white women

crazy to think the difference between elliot rodgers and a chad was only a couple of millimeters of bone

r/asianmasculinity is the most pathetic place in the whole wide world

then again they did produce the human meme Elliot Rodger

literally zero fucks given

i like asian girls, some asian dude likes white blondes. whatever rocks your socks my dude

Attached: 1464167405620.jpg (640x853, 107K)

It's not being pushed, so I don't care.

the difference between all of us is just a few millimetres of bone desu

>What does pol think of Asian dudes with white women?
if the asian guy can get that, good for him in my opinion. from what i've seen its not easy for them to pull off though. way better then a white women dating a nigger.

i just broke up with my vietnamese gf of 4 years a month ago, the only asians i'll ever give a chance to again are japanese or koreans.

>as long as it isn't fetishizing
all race mixing is fetishizing

If they can find white women who have character high enough for Asian standards then I applaud their detective skills and general game. Otherwise they're getting thots and who cares about them?

this is how a normal person looks like

Attached: sf-ljud12.jpg (205x278, 8K)

White women are only going to settle for the toppest tier azn males anyway, and their hapa kids will either kill themselves or mate with other whites, so its not really a problem imo.

They can have these fat whores, That means more asian girls left for us

Attached: 1546021899939.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

It really is rising bruh

noting for us to be threatened by. the competition is a natural product of our demoralization and immigration policies. no reason to feel ill will toward Asian dudes. But I did get a white girlfriend today so

You can have them.

Attached: 15064561485724.png (1778x954, 2.51M)

Kallergi was a self-hating hapa.
Elliot Roger was a self-hating hapa.
Tenda Spencer is a self-hating hapa.
Cho was a self-hating hapa.
That whore from facialabuse is a self-hating hapa.

It's not looking good, boss.

these guys get it

Attached: 1523371454092.jpg (1307x1859, 362K)

don't wanna see it and don't wanna see it happen ever.

better than niggers or kikes

>there are 5 people whom I don't like who are mixed, therefore mixing between Asians and whites should be prohibited!
Yes, great logic, user.

Yeah that's the one. Lol don't beling, that might be true, but half their top posts is about some asian chick ditching them for a white guy, or some white girl rejecting them. They're not losers because they're asians, they're losers because they're losers. I've seen tons of "chad" asians in schools and workplaces during my life. These guys are delusional.

It rarely happens and usually when it does the women are gold diggers so who fucking cares.

Does this look like a chad to you? I can rape both of them at the same time.

you can have all the Untermensch that mix race with the inferior Mongol species

Attached: ladda ned (32).jpg (196x257, 12K)

so why all these dudes you post are like 160 cm? like stpeach is super midged, she is like 150 cm lol and her gook bf is barely taller than her. Average for chink is 171 cm. maybe some places produces taller but that only means some places produce even shorter.

I say go for it, nothing wrong with Asian guys or black guys dating white women.
I don't want a white woman fucking ever so good luck to them.

Hope they read up on statistics that any racial marriage that involves a white woman is more likely to end in divorce no matter what race the guy is.

I'll just be over here with my cute Chinese wife who doesn't think that all problems of the world are my fault the way a white female would.

Yeah sure, she thinks chairman Mao is great and she thinks China never did any wrong but I just lightly bully her for it.

Not really t. X/zoomer

Who are those brain-dead retards on the right? Sweet Jesus they need to be put to death..

All halfbreeds have identity issues. They feel they don't belong with either race - they can't connect with their parents - they are self-hating and they are commonly ousted and disparaged by the groups they want to fit in with.

Niggers don't count mutts are true niggas, the japanese don't consider hafus as japanese, whites don't consider them white.

you joking right, chink women are the worst gold diggers whores out there. rly disgusting how they treat their beta husbands. thats why chinks are going for foreign women, or atleast trying to. it was in several documents that even russian gold digging whores are better partners than average chink girl.

Looks australian to me.

i'm glad you are cool with it ahmed

Attached: 1464438048534.jpg (535x600, 71K)

i know a russian girl in college, she was easily a 8 or 9, model type. had a chinese bf. i was shocked lol

Society still puts too much emphasis on trivial shit like race. But in a globalized world such things will matter less and less.

I think it's terrible.
Just as bad as asian women and white male couples.
Arguably not as catastrophic as black men/white women or white men/black women couples. But the end result is the same.

i.e. No european children. Less of us, more of "them".

If China started pumping out men that were attractive, which it cant because it's Chinese features that are unappealing, it still wouldn't help you.
No one fucks an ugly white dude just because Channing Tatum is also white.

I'm not sure what you hope to gain, even in your fiction.

Whites and Japanese and South Koreans should unite and take over the world

>t. the spiritual successor of kalergi

I pity you.

>Society still puts too much emphasis on trivial shit like race.

Race is EVERYTHING.
There is no Hungary, no Europe, wthout RACE.
There is no identity, no culture...Nothing.
RACE is and always will be EVERYTHING.
And those who deny this no longer exist.

all the amwf pics posted on Jow Forums are richfags from China buying thots in Eastern Europe
irl amwf have extremely ugly women

>White women hate Asian men

Yeah lets ignore the cancerous growth of Kpop

Some Russian women marry Koreans or Japanese because they like Japan or Korea, but those who marry Chinese are 100% gold diggers.

Japan is cuckland. they are irrelevant nowadays

Oh shit! Documents?! Damn. You didn't even specify a country but wow! Documents! Seriously, there's a line between golddigger and average female. They all want stability. Even women who are very financially comfortable still get wet for men who make slightly more. It's a power thing. Because they're wired to. That's just the game. Meanwhile it's about the pros for men. And the balance sheet looks better for Asian women.

yeah i know that but this girl was already rich, had wealthy parents. she was a nice girl too, very quiet and reserved, none of the gold digger vibes. i was jealous i’ll be honest

No, mate. As much as you and the MSM like to wish it were true, interracial couples, even caucasian/asian of either sex, are really uncommon.

Attached: do you find asian guys sexy.webm (480x272, 1.71M)

First of all, race != national identity.

Second, national borders do nothing put demarcate the economic interests of one ruling class from another. They're not intrinsically linked to race, and neither is culture. Western culture in general no longer exist, it was replaced by the culture of global capitalism.

Third, anything apart from class conflict dilutes the cause. Nation, race, ethnicity, gender, identity or anything outside of class conflict is indicative of false consciousness.
I pity the reactionaries.

>And the balance sheet looks better for Asian women.
if you're into low estrogen, maybe

At least I have an identity, a homeland, an ancestral line and ethnic pride.

You are a vagrant rootless halfbreed.

>class conflict

kill this retard with fire

Attached: 1464441504555.png (500x500, 467K)

Attached: Mongolian beef.jpg (830x974, 227K)

I don't really care. I dated a halfu girl for a while (Korean dad, white mom), and I got along well with Korean dad.

Calm down you Arab mixed rape spawn, pic related. The irony of you calling any one a half breed, Lol.

Attached: Afro Europoid.jpg (2586x2533, 1.62M)

Oh no, this meme sure showed me.
Like I said, these are clearly poisonous forms of false consciousness that provide apologia for economic injustice. I'm okay with being a mutt.

Lmao white guy taking fat asians

E1B = Somali btw.

Just pointing out that you're a Mongoloid export, is all I'm doing. No worries fren.

Attached: Somali conquest migration.png (900x550, 491K)

It's you again.
Where's the pirate memeflag?

at last they're more based than nigger x whore

“Well, since women get into relationships with gooks now the ethnostate will never happen.”
-someone with a folder in his computer titled ‘waifus’, a winner

That Albanian Kike is some one else, you numb thick headed swarthy brown sea monkey.

Attached: anal enthusiast.png (486x494, 92K)

>First of all, race != national identity.
RACE IS BIOLOGICAL....
Without it, there is no Hungarian people. RACE is everything. Race is what distinguishes you from a Hindu (for example). It's genetic.
WIthout it, Hungary would be irrelevant.

Nothing wrong with stashing eye candy famalam.

Attached: The Ottamon fuckstickle.png (1305x748, 493K)

I don't care, people can put their junk wherever they want it's not like anyone can stop them so why even worry about it, white's are the overwhelming majority in most European countries, there's still a fuck load of white couple's making white babies so if anything we're just colonizing every other race with our superior genes, let em have em

oh yes, half Swedish half Norwegian nigger over here.

go back to Cambodia you fucking spick

We're talking about women, not men. Asian women have plenty of estrogen. They're the least hairy, burly, and most likely to look 30 at 60. Maybe you were confused.

everyone dating outside their own race is pathological
men, women, running away from your own group just shows all of them have serious mental issues.

I love the hatred for white women in here when in reality it's just westerners who's a problem in general

>Third, anything apart from class conflict dilutes the cause.
t. communist subhuman

Can we stay on topic please? No need to go bashing Muslims or Africans or something

Attached: 1544367413641.jpg (640x512, 23K)

Oh man. Your mixed heritage must haunt you every day. I can't imagine your pain.

How old is this btw? I would like to see the vid. I'm sure it has changed by now. The view of Asian men is changing now that we have our own platforms.

at least our women have their head on their shoulders lmao!

Get it?

Attached: 1536432505674.jpg (962x601, 124K)

You can love Asian women all you want, but if you're a basement dwelling neckbeard you will never get an Asian girl when chad already exists.

white-asian mix is 2nd best to pure white couple, races should keep separated not mixed, but if mix yellow white is tolerable atleast

guess your shitty thread topic isn't interesting enough

better luck next time, homo

I was only talking about the rest has been relatively on topic

lmao at this obese mutt

>Without it, there is no Hungarian people.
1. "HUNGARIAN" is a nationality, not a race. National identity is not necessarily centered around race.
2. Why is that a bad thing?

Identity politics such as nationality, ethnic purity, tradition etc. -- they are "imaginary" identities which obscure the real, material inequality and class-based divisions as the basis of social conflict.

It is essential to right-wing ideology to construct outside forces which interfere with the "organic", "natural", "self-regulating" system, which only needs to expel the Other to return to its perfect, stable condition. These strategies can obviously work very well and appeal to the lower passions, since admitting that social conflict is caused by structural, immanent, material forces in the relations of production, instead of external threats by the Other, is a difficult and lengthy process of attacking bourgeois ideology.
>race is what distinguishes you from Hindu
No, my countrymen's culture, language, religion, traditions, shared history and beliefs are what distinguishes us from Hindus first and foremost, race is completely secondary.

could the photoshop be even more obvious, shitskin?

Again, Asia is a big place. South Korean women might not accept a neckbeard, but I can think of at least 3 other Asian countries that would.

>2015
>youtube.com/watch?v=GzD0TOJ_h-4
If things have changed at all I think it’s mostly due to kpop

Attached: popular kpop band.jpg (2000x1334, 640K)

It's literally from the article you moron. It's the eulogy at their university.