5G - Humans and the Environment be Damned

Profit oriented politics come before public safety. We have seen this in tobacco, DDT and leaded petroleum. People are attached to their wireless devices and pointing out potential health risks is usually met with ridicule and borderline hatred. Scientists, biologists, engineers and researchers are publicly speaking out on the peer reviewed findings on dangers associated with non-ionizing wireless communication devices. This is not /x/ or tinfoil material.

---References---
International EMF Scientist Appeal
>emfscientist.org/index.php/emf-scientist-appeal
The Dangers Of 5G – 11 Reasons To Be Concerned
>ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/1053072081009/5G Radiation Dangers - 11 Reasons To Be Concerned _ ElectricSense.pdf
EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDIES
>cellphonetaskforce.org/epidemiological-studies/
Single strand DNA breaks in rat brain cells exposed to microwave radiation
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0027510705005361
Veteran MD Drops Bombshell At Michigan’s 5G Small Cell Tower Legislation Hearing
>collective-evolution.com/2018/10/26/veteran-md-drops-bombshell-at-michigans-5g-small-cell-tower-legislation-hearing/
Scientists And Doctors Demand Moratorium On 5G
>ehtrust.org/scientists-and-doctors-demand-moratorium-on-5g-warning-of-health-effects/

---YouTube---
2 Doctors WARNING On 5G DANGERS Before Cell-Tower Legislation Hearing!
>youtube.com/watch?v=v9__LDJyo7Q
Scientists Warn of Health Effects: Washington DC Council 5G Small Cell Roundtable
>youtube.com/watch?v=ljLynbr5iPc

---Related---
Project Loon
>loon.co/
Google's Loon brings internet-by-balloon to Kenya
>bbc.com/news/technology-44886803
20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched
>healthimpactnews.com/2019/20000-satellites-for-5g-to-be-launched-sending-focused-beams-of-intense-microwave-radiation-over-entire-earth/

The implications of EMF emitting devices may be far beyond our perception.

Attached: 5G.jpg (1385x1385, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electricsense.com/12399/5g-radiation-dangers/
cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/age
howtogeek.com/222249/whats-the-difference-between-2.4-ghz-and-5-ghz-wi-fi-and-which-should-you-use/
telenor.com/media/press-release/telenor-group-launches-the-first-5g-pilot-in-scandinavia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RELAX
more infertile and dead goyim is part of the agenda.
Agenda 21/2030

we'll crack AI soon
then no use for ANY of you useless eaters
>*hand rubbing intensifies*

Attached: sperm count.jpg (1349x584, 141K)

dude non-ionizing radiation. I don't know what that means but it makes me sound smart and you wrong lol incel

We need an international boycott against (((5G)))

aren't these going to be placed at street level? tear em down until they get the message. I'll do it first to inspire others. FCC made it illegal for city and states to opt out

we Children of Men nao

>No real evidence posted
>pseudo scientific terms used
>look at me the word will end because of "insert relivent technology here"

Welp, better move to Siberia or some other shithole with minimal infrastructure.

genuinely surprised to use an actual redpilling thread on nupol

thats bullshit
also posting
>11 reasons to be concered
>hosted on .gov domain
>actual source is electricsense.com/12399/5g-radiation-dangers/

>non-ionizing radiation
it means that your desk lamp is more ionizing that this long wave 5g

5G will turn all the birds and frogs gay.

5G is microwaving the globe warmer

my desk lamp isn't transmitting any satellite signals
the truth is that even normie scientists say they don't really know what the long term effects of 5G (or even 4G and regular cellphone use) are. it is generally recommended to not keep a wi fi router in your bedroom but every phone is essentially a router.

fuck 5g

How do we destroy the 5g?

>the truth is that even normie scientists say they don't really know what the long term effects of 5G
yup, that's true
can you explain what do you mean by
>transmitting satellite signals

same frequency?

My understanding is that the radial distance for each antenna is pretty low, so they'll need to have them everywhere. You might be able to take out a network by strategically severing their links to a backbone.

There are keyring sized things that will light up when a 3G/4G signal is incoming, you can buy them to dangle on your phone so they light up when a call is coming in and they don't need an external power supply. If you could make one for 5G (don't know if this is possible) you could make people aware of the 5G 'soup' and wake people up that way.

A lot of big cities already have 5G masts all over the place it just hasn't been widely advertised. Local governments get paid per antenna so good luck fighting against them locally.

Oh boy, Darwinism will take good care your lineage.

If you think 5G is bad, wait until WiFi 6 comes out later this year..

I feel strongly about this issue.

5g will be the straw that broke the camels back, with regards to the people waking up to Agenda 21 and de-population.

>satellite signals
sounds scary
what a fucking retard

Attached: 1546092003069.gif (500x500, 385K)

people are already complaining about 5g and it hasnt even rolled out yet
I dont mean here, I mean engineers, according to youtube. dont ask me to spoonfeed you.
as for "non ionizing radiation does nothing" cancer barely existed in record before radio became widespread prove me wrong..........................................................................................................

you sound like the kind of guy who'd unironically buy radium water in 1936

>cancer barely existed in record before radio became widespread prove me wrong
Are you even fucking sentient?
Feel free to kill yourself at 45 to avoid cancer at 65.

Attached: life-expectancy-us-1850-1990.jpg (521x318, 24K)

doesnt look like a cancer rate chart to me bones

>people live longer, that means their cells are reproduced more and more, which finally leads to a faulty reproduction, which leads to cancer
>medical technology improves, allowing for a proper diagnosis
>iT's dA tEknOloGy fAuLt wE gUt kaNkeR!

so your argument is people living longer causes cancer, not, an actual cause. with a bit of herp derp you're a fucking retard thrown in for good measure.
try again cunt

Mohamed, people are mortal meaning they will die eventually. If you reduce death from say infectious disease, deaths from other things will increase because those people will go on to die from other causes.

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/age

Attached: kanker.png (856x421, 27K)

The cool thing about 5G is it's a distributed kill grid disguised as wireless communications.

And they'll basically be one on every block. So when they want to take someone out, they just crank up the nearby devices.

>cigarettes
whaetver LOWER THE PRICE OF cigaretes
nobody gives a fuck
>cigarettes werent even 2 dollars apack when they were popular

Attached: dixie_chicks_song.jpg (2000x1330, 284K)

bump

thats too simple they like to fuck with people and make them kill themselves

ITT

Idiots with tin foil on their heads.

NWO plan;
1. Every online platform will require registration - linking a device to a person. Use terrorism and cyber-bullying as the excuse.
2. Digital only currency. Shabbos goys are already crying out for this.
3. 5G network to locate every phone, bank card and link them back to specific person.
Pin point tracking of every person on the planet achieved within two decades. Ultimate control.

If you want to take it to the tinfoil dimension throw in mandated self-driving vehicles and augmentations like pacemakers, sub-dermal hormone secretion tech and you have a nice way to kill people at will anywhere on the planet.

Are you aware that Extremely High Frequency waves used in your "kill grid" can't penetrate walls? That's right, you won't need a faraday cage to keep that shit out, just don't put a receiver/repeater in your room and you'll be fine.

>nice way to kill people at will anywhere on the planet.

Specific people. That's the real point.

Just don't ever go outside, you'll be fine living as a mole person.

You mean you aren't sleeping in a Faraday cage right now? Damn, some people are just begging to be Darwined.

yea thats why they want so much tracking shit everywhere, just pushing the shit everywhere. every fuckign thing starts to use it, becuase the meaning of smart in smart (device)? means wireless.

which doesnt answer shit.

Correlation does not equal causation. There are plenty of other factors contributing to the cancer rates. Look at all the fucking chemicals we are exposed to these days.

Time to download all the entertainment I'll need for the rest of my life and go live in the forest or in a boat.

Attached: tpb.png (580x388, 96K)

so why do we want this tech if I wont even get cell phone signal indoors anywhere...

The people who come to these threads and say "no evidence" or "proof" are obvious shills. The majority of the population still can't figure out why some healthy people still get diseases like cancer. They never point to external factors like phones, wifi, chemtrails, etc.

My new active wear range may be what y'all are looking for when 5G hits.

Since my name is Stuart Stuartson, I'm thinking of calling is StuStuStannum

Attached: F7983A4E-C68C-4E59-AE2A-F70CB0876A98.jpg (384x384, 10K)

phone guy here. we not allowed to climb poles if 5g antenae on it unless powered down. If you do the 5g work supposed to have radiation indicator badge thingy.

We rolled out fiber optics to every house in most towns, the tech is super green, low power compaired to copper cables full of 48v. shit dont go bad also and we lost 2/3 of our field techs in the last 20 years.
would be better/faster for everyone if we built more fiber networks. 5g has fiber backbone they just cheaping out for the last few hundred feet to your home.

>people waking up
The only people that will ''wake up'' are the survivors that are left.

Attached: 1505834296625.gif (250x250, 992K)

>If you think 5G is bad, wait until WiFi 6 comes out later this year..

you mean 802.11ad, 60Ghz wifi? already out and deployed as short PTP and PtMP links in most major cities

high throughput, ok latency, shit range

Is this 5G fearmongering being astroturfed by the coaxial cable companies?

t. israeli on a proxy

5g has 0 benefits for us. The internet is already crazy fast with existing lte. 5g is purely for profits like every other thing America lets the big boys get away with.

no their utopia includes these things everywhere, almost pure 5g coverage. frying your brain and them paying idiots, ... you guys call them npcs, but idiiots, to sit there amongst every regular normal person and sit with an apple iphone in their face everywere

Attached: 222-the-enlightenment-in-europe-3-638.jpg (638x479, 117K)

interesting

?what the fuck does all this shit mean?
?you've lost 2/3 of your techs in the past 20 years?
thats pretty interesting and more like wtf

and you say 5g is cheaping out and the backbone is there of FIBEr but its cheaped out on hte last few hundred feet to your house
humm. yea dsl ahs to have good equipment to your place to actually get the signal to get their. id think of it like, well i do, as like AC and DC electric. dc cant get as far yad yada'

so you're saying, fiber is connected to your house a few hundred feet away, on all networks that have 5g.

fiber is on every house in america but htey wont turn it on. cuase "5g"
"5g"

no you always change the topic to 5g needs put in and this was a direct propoganda line from teh government

like fiber to every house. awesome.

5g ? shove it up your ass

Attached: c-wizz.jpg (320x320, 58K)

WiFi routers already support 5GHz and they will probably act as repeaters.

howtogeek.com/222249/whats-the-difference-between-2.4-ghz-and-5-ghz-wi-fi-and-which-should-you-use/

Interesting how 5G technology is being sold as the future, yet, before anyone gets a chance to research its safety, or have a vote, its already implemented.

telenor.com/media/press-release/telenor-group-launches-the-first-5g-pilot-in-scandinavia

Attached: radhsl009-non-ionizing-radiation-exists-inside-exposure-may-cause-tissue-damage-turn-off-power-and-l (420x420, 31K)

People pretty much do that now. Apple even came out with a feature that tries to get you to put your phone down but for the truly addicted it just stops notifying you about your usage habits. I could see them jerking off to the general pop walking around with head cages on. Add those sound blocking mouthpieces and you got a bunch of poor mans cyborgs.

Attached: E33BA3B8-DE69-4171-BBF1-E0FEB382D4D1.jpg (810x539, 104K)

yea
>hey you want to give your opinion on your fucking topic?
here vote and dont take your eye off the screen.
everybody vote.

wow seeems like you wantted to go against the herd, you lose. wow amazing. well here everybody like go die since im controlling it.

hypothetically.

Attached: rockyandbullwinkle.gif (345x199, 16K)

how else is stacy going to watch ngubu gyrating up against the next MK ultrad 'white blond' teenager, dressed in pizza, while desmond the amazing gazes on jealously while doing poses from the karma sutra nearby, IN 8K 60fps on a 4 inch screen ?! how can you be such luddites ?

Attached: 1526287338176.png (626x384, 186K)