>SE Syria Feb 2
imgur.com/a/wlLykD5
>Idlib Jan 29
imgur.com/a/XvVTzfa
>Manbij Jan 26
imgur.com/a/g4drIgI

Devs Feb 4
>Report:SDF commander allegedly defects to SAA in DeZ gov
>US Coal. bombed several Syrian, Iranian military sites near Iraqi border. IS launches new attack on SAA troops after US strike
>Manbij:RU MP's reached Tell Rifaat NE of Manbij
>SAA shelled militant positions in Sfuhen in southern Idlib and Hbit in northern Hama
>Suadi FM:We look forward to a result that preserves Syria’s independence and unity and leads to the removal of its foreign forces
>PMT stops powerful IS attack along Sy border
>SAA seizes large cache of weapons, Israeli medical supplies in Al-Quneitra
>Turkish-backed rebels torture to death Syrian civilian for not paying bribe at checkpoint
>Syrian authorities seize over 1 million captagon pills in Homs
>Russia almost finsihed construction of 18 new aircraft shelters in the Hmeimim airbase
>Taliban delegation to participate in afghan conflict talks in Moscow on Feb 5
>Philippines security forces kill 8 militants following deadly suicide bombing in Sulu
>Trump says military intervention in venezuela is “on the table”, Maduro warns of latin american “vietnam war”

Prev

Attached: remove mutt.jpg (989x586, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Middle-East/Chronicler-of-Iraqs-Jewish-history-murdered-in-Karbala-579630
logicno.com/politika/zagreb-i-skopje-gaze-ustav-venezuele-i-povelju-un-a-i-priznaju-predsjednika-guaidoa.html
rt.com/uk/450695-uk-army-civilian-deaths-coverup/
twitter.com/i/status/1092374188881596417
twitter.com/i/status/109237418888159641
twitter.com/TGhazniwal/status/1092313685949931520
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The american looks like non-orange Donald Trump.

xth for America

Attached: Dyj_zDsW0AIheFw.jpg (780x1200, 361K)

A bit early for the bread but thanks!

Attached: bread bakery BN-JH383_IRAQWH_M_20150708152053.jpg (1280x853, 139K)

Sergey Gusenko, 57th Brigade, KIA by sniper. 1987-4.02.2019

Press F to pay respects

Attached: SG.jpg (540x282, 36K)

man, you hear about those journalists killed in baghdad? or is that been withheld from the news?

Heard nothing of the sort... Although I have been out of the loop for some time

some anti government journalists (3 of them approximately) got assassinated in their own homes. i'm sorry i can't seem to get you a link but im sure you can easily find it digging around on news sites, facebook etc.

jpost.com/Middle-East/Chronicler-of-Iraqs-Jewish-history-murdered-in-Karbala-579630

I saw this kek

haha,

youre about to get SETTLED now though goy

yes thats him. my mum has his book on Karbala's jews. cant read it tho :(

desu many people give shit about the iraqi jews mistreatment but my grandparents who had many jewish friends at the time said almost all of them left voluntarily to establish israel so...

baghdad used to be 30-40% jewish back in 1940.

>Latin America
Since U.S. gradually turned into Latin America country, are there any integration projects like NAU, but upgraded to modern realities?

Attached: studing in progress.jpg (440x276, 26K)

logicno.com/politika/zagreb-i-skopje-gaze-ustav-venezuele-i-povelju-un-a-i-priznaju-predsjednika-guaidoa.html
>Croatia and Monkeydonia cuck out and recognize Goydo
Oh god, we're probably next

>However, some pointed out that he was a critic of extremist elements in Iran and had critiqued the Islamic Revolution that swept Iran in 1979. It is the 40th anniversary of that revolution.
the reason he got killed rip.... what a based man. I hope he gets justice.

>baghdad used to be 30-40% jewish back in 1940.
lol bullshit

Still don't get it. Are the Kurds the good one or not?

>Since U.S. gradually turned into Latin America country, are there any integration projects like NAU, but upgraded to modern realities?

No because the US are stuck up in their old ways and Latino elites are useless. The region is still too unstable and divided, ruled by idiot oligarchs for the most part.

>My grandparents who had many jewish friends at the time said almost all of them left voluntarily to establish israel so...
GOOD RIDDANCE, KIKES
>baghdad used to be 30-40% jewish back in 1940.
Dunno about that but I know there was a Jewish presence back in the day. Now there are only 7 or 5 of 'em

Attached: Babylon-Jews BTFO.png (1600x900, 1.83M)

>Suck up all material and cultural wealth of a host nation
>Claim it as your own

God I hate Arab Jews the most. They claim all Arab food is actually Jewish.
Good thing they get mistreated by polish and Russian Jews in Israel.

t. dumbass
look it up, its a well known fact. i think at the peak there were roughly 750k iraqi jews all over.

did you make that? also that babylonian is too white for my liking...

my grandfather said while most of them were educated and lovely folk, alot of them monopolized the money and businesses and ostracized the rest of the population with their endogamy and their nepotism.

i guess ol hitler was right, but i keep thinking that maybe if they'd stayed, iraq would be better off.

probably diaspora larping.
i'd know kek.

but in the end, the spirit of those jews was back in israel, not in iraq. It's why they left, they didn't have a bond to the land spiritually despite 2000 years of odd exile. they were brought in violence, and returned in violence.

Iraq bros if you want some rage fuel, check this out

‘Killing spree’: UK soldiers told to kill unarmed citizens in Iraq – report rt.com/uk/450695-uk-army-civilian-deaths-coverup/

>Are the Kurds the good one or not?
Kurds as a people are nothing special, it's the PKK and the SDF that are bad for the region and the Kurds themselves

Attached: Kurd 3f4db8036a01db80b2cc6501ecfb2a3cf0a915bd38758e751be1c19e15511fd8.jpg (490x604, 37K)

haha u think thats rage fuel
colonisation
stealing our oil interests.
8 years of proxy war
a destructive gulf war
13 years of starving sanctions
brutal invasion and occupation
still won't leave the country alone

anyways, there is always karma and retribution to those evil. i hope anyways, otherwise i'd kil myself.

>In Basra, Iraq, in 2007 soldiers say they were told it was okay to shoot anyone holding a phone or a shovel, or anyone who looked suspicious.
THE FUCK!? And how would you judge if a person holding a shovel is dangerous?

So u are telling me they are just shit?

kurd are actually fucking pretty pale and have coloured features commonly though.

the better larping is pic related.

Attached: index.jpg (215x235, 13K)

This desu. I have no sympathy for the west. Let 'em burn in fire they made

Attached: Britain, America, Europe and the west are all fucked 1540141853039.jpg (1200x1057, 349K)

> The relaxation of the rules was said to be due to concerns that these unarmed civilians were acting as spies for combatants, or that they were involved in planting roadside IEDs.

HEARTS AND MINDS

did you make the pic related in this post? im gonna edit it.

let it be known, the US-COALITION lied alot about casualties of the iraq war because of the severe political pressure of the war. also you can tell they got BTFOd because they started using mercenaries.

iraqi insurgents stayed hidden and killed much much more than the 5000 claimed.

I really miss that swan bread, and falafel sandwiches. I got them all the time when I was deployed to iraq.

Attached: 293055_266672916693058_3458171_n.jpg (720x540, 74K)

Basically. Also puppets for America/Israel

Attached: Kurds 1540797251497.jpg (412x341, 63K)

Nope, go ahead

Aye but the quality varies from bakery to bakery

Yeah but we should accept that the US is superior and it's better to be a puppet then a standalone version like iran

And so does the Falafel. So far there's only two falafel places i can never get tired of

The ones I had were always good, never had a bad one. I was expecting to get food poisoning at some point but never got it, always delicious food

Attached: IMGP0531.jpg (980x735, 73K)

this is a better version.
i would have done abit more (maybe add a lion crest to her headgear) and perhaps some jewish costume for the exilarch but i really already feel ashamed i spent 6 minutes editing this...

Attached: abetterversioniswear.jpg (1920x997, 892K)

Puppet to the US means you can never go anywhere with your country. They were never really successful politically or militarily since WW2, let's face it

Attached: America 1539900153868.jpg (1920x1440, 308K)

Arab food in the US just isn't the same, I've tried finding it here, but nothing compares. Not like it was especially good, but it definitely was good and wish I could have it again.

Attached: 1523837380915.jpg (960x717, 178K)

>Puppet to the US means you can never go anywhere with your country.
it just means not many people would die for needless bloodshed.

also it depends, saddam tried to go the puppet route but sometimes they benefit more from you dead than puppetted so its a tough straw.

real redpill is building yourself up so defensively and essentially doing nothing but sucking dick. if god is with you, you might not incur their wrath and might just get away.

i think saddam still did the latter and still got fucked RIP.

REAL REAL redpill is being so useless and out of the way that nobody will care to destroy your country.

cmon, i'm pretty redpilled and based aren't i? you'd be fools to deny my intellect and talent.

Not bad, should've kept the pussy on that Jew and maybe gave her a hooked noes

Attached: 14058173303_dfbfb32123_z.jpg (640x305, 72K)

Come to Detroit.
There's an Arab supermarket near me that bakes Iraqi bread (the swan bread I think?) Which is fantastic. Especially if you get it fresh. Then there's just a plethora of Arab restaurants throughout the metro area.

Maybe not exactly the same, but there's such a big Arab community here, I'm sure you can find places that are a lot closer

I support them in Turkey but not in Syria. They have no right to be there.

Nice

Indeed, no country's food is good unless made by the people of that country. I've realised that after trying wester food, chinese food, etc.

Attached: bread1529394467254.jpg (1386x890, 315K)

Wait these are Sumerian statues. Nvm

>should've kept the pussy on that Jew
haram and too lewd.

>maybe gave her a hooked noes
i'll think about it, but the babylonians were semites too so they had jew noses as well. hell i have a pretty jew nose.

allso did you know that the blue eyes on those statues are symbolic? they represent spirituality and transcendence, not nordcucks claiming the sumerians were white lmao. the sumerians were black haired people and referred to themselves as such (ramnit gul) (black haired people). its the same idea with the eyes of hasud/nazur glass things (you know what i mean).

>I've realised that after trying wester food, chinese food, etc.
lmao there is chinese food in baghdad? or did u try that abroad?

Attached: FB_IMG_1549372989168.jpg (720x1017, 55K)

There are a few restaurants that larp like that in Baghdad, yeah

>There are a few restaurants that larp like that in Baghdad, yeah
lmao i cant imagine it...
its soo out of place.

That's just stupid, we ain't gonna go anywhere with that

Attached: wtf 1527959447585.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Finally no ruskies wear those ugly ass Soviet helmets

bro its over. iraq served as the textbook manual for rogue nations. when your enemy can smite your land with nukes do you really really think you can deal with that?

let the mutts have their fun. read that pdf i sent you and you'll smile. the end of america shall be the most beautiful thing ever, pray to god you'll see it in your lifetime.

Btw did anyone see Star Trek: Next Generation? If so, what are your thoughts? I'm going through the first season now and I think it's pretty redpilled in more ways than one

Attached: Mark Jameson Star Trek TNG.jpg (864x648, 91K)

this meme is great what is this meme called? i feel like its underappreciated.. does the smug girl haev a name?? she's all i want in a girl.

Pic related is my favorite character so far

Attached: Jameson_young.jpg (551x461, 19K)

i have no idea i've seen it around though

I laugh at opioid crisis and PTSD deaths. That's one form of Karma to me.

> But according to the Jewish Encyclopedia, the fact that a Babylonian city named Bagdad is already mentioned in the Talmud (Ketubot 7b,[1] Zebahim 9a[2]) proves that the calif Mansur only rebuilt and enlarged the old Persian City of Baghdad.

friendly reminder Baghdad was an old Akkadian city called Baghdadu dating since 2000BC. It was an Akkadian fishing village situated north of Babylon.

Indeed. They suffer internally before killing themselves. Perfect

I watched it when it was new, superior to the nu-trek discovery crap.

>I laugh at opioid crisis and PTSD deaths. That's one form of Karma to me.
it's not enough sadly. I want that entire country to burn and all of them to die painful deaths. I want the invaders to ramsack their lands and bespoil their people. I want them to suffer and starve as they wandered barren ground searching for food. I want their leaders to burn in hell for all eternity.

then finally, just finally, i might die in peace.
and for if that justice never comes, then god is not real, and if god is not real, then i'd kill myself straight on the spot.

>Come to Detroit.
Nah

Where are you in Iraq? I was in As Samawah

Attached: IMGP1938.jpg (980x735, 78K)

The 56% racial impurity in their lands, 90% of the people, including boomers in severe debt.. millennials not worth shit in terms of skills or educational qualifications, gen z being dumb Snapchat and Instagram celebrity followers.
The future is Chinese and Russian. Germans and some Europeans can free themselves from American grip and still survive. But America and it's empire is in decline.

Whatever remains, the foreigners will rule America, even if they build a wall.

>Where are you in Iraq?
Baghdad
>I was in As Samawah
I see. Nice place I hear

i really really want to believe all this man, i really do, but sadly i dont know if their elite really sees this as a problem. I doubt they'd allow it if they actually did not benefit from it, remember that rampant consumerism drives their economies and thus political power.

Attached: goyim.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

but maybe, just maybe

Attached: 1545302834982.gif (300x225, 2.44M)

>I was in As Samawah
aka i was in the jinub and saw no action. I got sent miles away from home just to get cooked by the sun and jack off in the army portapotty.

kys faggot.

Attached: fallujahpinata.jpg (550x358, 58K)

>Amerimutt invading Iraq
>nobody even sabotaged his food
Protip for occupied countries that want to remove mutt infestation: a popular assassination method in medieval Europe was to add powdered glass to food. This would be very difficult to detect but can cause internal bleeding and incapacitate or kill. American democracy exporters especially enjoy glass seasoning on their food.

Ah, yes, it was nice to see no action.

Attached: IMG_9100.jpg (3888x2592, 3.62M)

probably overcharged them kek.

>stupid mutt shows me two wholes my dick could make in an hour of furious thrusting.

yea yea yea. you got a paid vacation you welfare queen be quiet please. atleast the iraqi south is actually a nice place to be.

Attached: 1546077245954.jpg (553x700, 49K)

Truly the greatest act of patriotism.

>F.
RIP

iraqis are semites after all. it befits them.

Also, didn't know Aussie land also had "one upper" cringe veterans. Do you wear Grunt style shirts too?

Attached: IMGP2001.jpg (1632x1224, 323K)

>add powdered glass to food
I dont believe this. Me and some of my friends literally ate glass, multiple times. Sometimes if glass would broke while we were drinking, we would casually take a piece of it and eat it, it takes a lot of chewing and feels like having pieces of sand in your mouth so its easily detectable. Why I dont like doing it anymore is because it makes your teeth hurt, glass ir very hard.
Its better to use rat poison or something like that for americans

lmao its starting to babble in some guttural language. can someone help me translate?

Attached: funneeejoke.png (358x411, 120K)

>Me and some of my friends literally ate glass, multiple times.

Attached: mindless.png (1200x1042, 292K)

Oh yes, sorry:
aaaa ahhh auuu abbaaaauu oooggg eeeee aaahhh ooooobbaaaaaa

Attached: Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg (2000x1333, 368K)

I guess it depends on the type of glass, since different admixture cause it to break differently. Safety glass breaks into smooth round bits for example.
The problem with rat poison is that you have no plausible deniability and it's easy to detect. If you go that route then you might as well get a jihad belt.

sigh, you try and its not even worth talking to these subhumans. its S E E T H I N G

BEST. STAR TREK. CHARACTER.

Attached: Star Trek The Next Generation is woke.gif (1430x1016, 578K)

>taliban night vision attack on american forces
twitter.com/i/status/1092374188881596417

Attached: DxbFQHTWwAEiPVL.jpg (1080x810, 262K)

>twitter.com/i/status/109237418888159641
this is the most holy and based video ive seen in a while. another to my collection

See? Even the digits approve

Attached: Karnas.jpg (887x887, 469K)

Based Taliban

Attached: Taliban 1539886319645.jpg (1265x708, 448K)

aliens landed in Ur 5000 years ago.
you are literally the closest one here to IRL star trek. make of that what you will.

its honestly such a beautiful video. especially how they finish off that mutt in the car. filled his holes in deeper with bullets than the black cock in his wife back home.

Aye. Beautiful

Attached: Obi Wan the GLA abmush master.png (681x627, 417K)

actually now that i look at the video, it doesnt seem like they are americans, if you look closely they might be wearing the afghani dress.

fuck can someone confirm this, the best footage i get in a while and its not even americans FUCK.

Kek

>#Taliban will use booty #American military viecle as car bomb in #Kabul #Afghanistan

twitter.com/TGhazniwal/status/1092313685949931520

Those afghan army soldiers looks miserable, wtf is the afghan state doing with all the money coming from the United States.

Attached: afghanistan.jpg (1017x638, 509K)