How do I leave my shit small town if im on probation for being black

how do I leave my shit small town if im on probation for being black.

I was just about to leave my town and all this shit happened and fucked my life up wtf. I saw this girl on the news and she was texting and driving and killed someone and got a fucking year of probation WHAT THE FUCK AND I GET FUCKING YEARS FOR DOING NOTHING and I heard of a story of a dude being on probation and all he did was get high fuck up get arrested and they still erased the felony from his record. what the actual fuck how can people not say im being victimized for being black

if i run out on my probation and just go so fucking far they cant catch me or do nothing can i get my license back? if i have to come turn myself in do i get the max sentence or what?

I already feel like if I run im going to hit the worst shit possible and they'll be like okay 1 year in jail plus 12 years probation for trying to better your life I fucking HATE being black

Attached: joeia.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Fuck off fat boy. You're gonna get SNOWED in upstate NY this winter. Enjoy walking places since you've got two DUIs.

im not fat dumb ass just cursed

Yeah you are. I've seen your older posts fat boy. You just sit on your fat ass all day feeling sorry for yourself, fapping while you catfish dudes and get them to send you money for other girls' nudes.

Bruh, you gay.

Hard to believe you’ve been posting this tripe since 2015. It’s amusing to see how long you’ll keep doing this. Please dont stop friendo

has it ever occurred to you that your life would improve if you found something to live for besides drugs

the rest of my life god is after me

bruh

Nigga just leave no one is coming for you you got some emotional problems i think

I want to run out on it but it was a dui I think they'll keep my license forever if I dont come back and go to jail or something

someone told me if i just pay off my shit and serve the suspended license time they wont care and give me a license somewhere else but i really doubt it

id still rather do the time in jail then do all of this shit in the middle of nowhere jail is almost always better then probation. I even got a medical card and they wont let me smoke like what the fuck

>I even got a medical card and they wont let me smoke like what the fuck
because you proved that you cannot handle drugs and you endanger the lives of others when you have access to them. dumbfuck.

spoken like a true bitch that ain't never spent a day on the inside

the jail here is really soft and laid back its essentially the same thing im doing now just sitting in a room by myself its a lot shittier sure but doing that instead of wasting my life in a small town is better

bitch you retarded, a cage is a cage

nothing I can do about it either go to jail or miss out on my entire life here

you can't even go to jail, judge would probably just yell at you and not lock you up again

if I ran out on my probation for years I highly doubt it. even if they put me on probation I wouldn't be living here anymore and my residence wouldn't be here I would only be able to do probation in my new state

>living with an out-of-state warrant on your record
>living with a license revocation on your record keeping you from getting a license in most other states
you don't get how it works do you bruh?

no. can I get my license back if I run away? if I just pay off my fines and serve out the license suspension period I can get it

In most states you won't be able to get your license back most likely. There's an interstate compact system where their DMV is supposed to punish you in the same way your state's DMV is punishing you. Running out on your probation is probably gonna get you revoked.

If you really were drinking and driving then you deserved the DUI.

thats what I wanna do I want my probation revoked I wanna come back and go to jail instead of doing probation where I could get thrown in jail for the same amount of time anyways without even doing anything

No dumbass, I mean your LICENSE will be revoked instead of just suspended because you ran out on probation for DUI.

is there any way to transfer my probation or will they not let me cause im black? I think its already revoked