Letter of intent for Trump Tower

Oh you know, just donald’s Signature on incriminating documents just leaked to the press from Cohen and Giuliani the day of the SOTU.

Attached: 199227A6-F9BA-40DB-B0FD-FAE28EF7EEFA.jpg (1125x665, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/bill-clinton-paid-500000-speak-russia-hillary-opposed-state-dept-sanctions/
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/26/peter-schweizer/fact-checking-clinton-cash-author-claim-about-bill/
chicagotribune.com/dining/restaurants/ct-russian-burger-king-it-film-20170928-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 684ADBE0-A301-471A-9953-DF759890806D.jpg (2060x1092, 230K)

Trump literally already admitted this was a thing. There's nothing Illegal about ANY of this you dumbfuck.

Holy shit! On October 15th of 2015 Trump was trying to get a real estate deal off the ground in Russia. Holy global real estate mogul!

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN

>incriminating
leftists are literally retards

Sure thing Komrade

How is this even a news blurb? It's no secret he was trying to develop in Russia. This letter is also for 2015.

Wow who would think a real estate developer who was planning development projects
Meanwhile,
>selling 20% of us uranium while in public office
Crickets

>muh trump love muh rednecks

Literally screwed over the US.

Had 2 years to prove any wrong doing with the entire weight of law enforcement and government.

>can’t prove any wrong doing by HRC or obongo

Really jogs the nogs

this could be the beginning of the end....

>permission to by
>real

The federal government investigated itself and found nothing wrong.

It's all so tiresome

none of them had FISA warrants applied to them

>entire weight of law enforcement and government.
There are many people out there that find this to be the problem. Not a reason for no wrong doing, but wrong doing by law enforcement and government. A lot of trust has been eroded over the years. So using the argument that no wrong doing was found doesn't address the other opinion of government corruption. You'll find corruption at the local levels too. The same higher ups that started investigation Trump also investigated Uranium one. It should be concerning to everyone that the same people are involved with cases pertaining to the upper echelons of politics.

>Corruption is a problem
>I know, I’ll vote for trump

Do you even see what you type?

I admire the brazen nature of your lying, but really it is just tiresome in the end

>Sure thing Komrade

Wow, Trump, the REAL ESTATE MOGUL, was trying to make a real estate deal in 2015. Holy fucking VODKA BOTTLES. It's over! He's definitely done now!

I bet they do now

I sure did. Even found a couple grammatical/spelling errors. I stand by corruption being a problem. I didn't say I believe that, I said there are people that do. I guess it could be implied that I did too.

You have no idea who I voted for. Hope you are not on of those black and white thinkers who assumes too much.

LOL
>literally
go crawl back in your cave ivan

Two years, millions of dollars and they arrest Roger fucking Stone, who would confess to the Son of Sam murders if he thought it would get him attention. The Mueller investigation must be a grave disappointment to the Continuity Hillary campaign.

Attached: pinheads.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Wait a fucking second, I'm a "RUSSIAN" because you're too stupid to know this shit is public knowledge and nowhere near a crime, of any sort?

Huh?????

>believes there is a deep state
>presumes the investigation only goes as far as to what is publicly reported

Whew lad

Literally NOTHING!
Doesn't mean shit, OP. You're just a faggot libtard. Pure and pure.

Trump could shoot a fucker like you and still get re-elected.

You're Jewish right?

screencap and print this post
memorize it so its the first thing in your thin skull when trump finishes his second term in 2025

We have no fucking clue what is going on with the investigation. Not impressed with what has been disclosed with filings and court cases so far. Happy about Manafort being called out for his shenanigans 10 years ago with Obama's White House lawyer. Pissed Tony Pedesta and his group were given a heads up and filed for the FISA right before Manafort was indicted.

Ok Gavin McHamberder

Judge dismisses Carter Page in FISA fight

>WE HAVE ZNO IDEA GUYIZE

COPE
COPE
COPE
COPE
COPE
COPE
COPE

Attached: 1548174800636.png (396x385, 133K)

>suddenly real estate is a crime
lets start locking up some kikes then

ITS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR TRUMP!!!

And what year did Bill Clinton go over to Russia to give a speech and get paid half a million dollars for? Yes yes 2010...while his wife was in the state department. Wtf!?
freebeacon.com/politics/bill-clinton-paid-500000-speak-russia-hillary-opposed-state-dept-sanctions/

How is this even ignored when anyone mentions Trump and Russia?

BOMBSHELL!!!

A world famous real estate developer was looking to buy property in one of the largest countries on the planet? Mueller fucking has him this time!

> Additionally, "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock."

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/26/peter-schweizer/fact-checking-clinton-cash-author-claim-about-bill/

You have no moral integrity here, OP, your cult beliefs are exposed

They just keep pretending it means something.
>Trump: I have no holdings in Moscow. I've looked into, but wr could never get a deal going.
>Media: Liar! You were planning a building there
>Trump: Yeah, but the deal fell through and we didnt go forward
>Media: Ha! We got you! Former employees say you asked them to try to build in Moscow
>Trump: Yes...I already said that
>Media: HOLY BOMBSHELL! WE HAVE AN EMAIL PROVING THAT YOU ASKED THEM TO!!

No kidding. Trump is done for. I just found out today that Ronald McDonald colluded with Russia too. Holly fucking Cheeseburgers! Pic related.

Attached: Russia-Shuts-Down-McDonalds-Franchises.jpg (1024x683, 421K)

I don't have to cope because nothing will happen, republicans won't impeach because they know Trump can open a tower wherever he wants and we made the republican party our bitch.

is "cope" the new "cuck"?

I like to combine them like this,
copecuck

That's pretty much HOLY ACCURACY batman!

Looks like Burger King colluded too. chicagotribune.com/dining/restaurants/ct-russian-burger-king-it-film-20170928-story.html

BREAKING: REAL ESTATE MOGUL BILLIONAIRE TRIED TO DEVELOP REAL ESTATE IN RUSSIA. NEVER HAPPENED THOUGH! BUT IT MEANS HE'S A RUSSIAN SPY. WE GOT HIM NOW FOLKS!

DRUMPFT IS SURELY DONE! FUCKING REAL ESTATE....IN RUSSIA!!!

What's incriminating here? I honestly don't see it

Nothing.

Everything

huh??????

He has a 90% approval rating among republicans, impeachment will never happen. You are the one who can't cope with reality, what do I have to cope?

its not illegal to do business in other countries, if that's the case then when will all the news organizations be brought down? when will all of the banks and insurance cos be penalized for being mutli nationals and undermining the american people? fuck off you retarded shill

It's only bad if Republicans do it.

Attached: 1472234544366.jpg (667x411, 57K)

This is true
We’ve known for months that Trump planned to make some cash out the with his real estate skills. The plan was to give Putsky an apartment and then charge exorbitant prices for the others; knowing that Russian billionaires would kill to live near Putin.

So yes, these shills just “exposed” Trump’s “evil and illegal” plan to make fat stacks by exploiting Russian oligarchs.
KEK

>huh??????

Attached: DaDFycMVMAAZAV6.jpg (504x333, 32K)

So much redneck coping in this thread.

you misspelled deranged tranny

I guess you have to cope with their poor shilling shitting up the board.

Attached: muh chill dick.jpg (1486x892, 366K)

Fucking Papa John's is colluding with Russia too. Holy Fucking Better Ingredients!

Attached: iu.png (300x300, 127K)

everyone knows it's just a matter of time till he's going to be Muellered
>say with me Jow Forumstards: not even a fucking one full term president

Attached: 237654877643321.jpg (1200x1800, 197K)

>muh hillary
LMAO

Sage and report all mentally ill tranny threads

They'll have to come up with something pretty damaging to get him out of office. I'm still not seeing anything incrementing. I think all they are trying to do is keep other crimes hidden. Could be wrong, but that is my take. Especially after so many people from the FBI have been fired.
Mueller has a not so honesty history with high visibility cases. I'm not even sure what crime they are investigating anymore. It started out with Trump and Russia hacked the DNC server to god knows what it is now.

Americans are still stucked in investigating Russians instead of jewish oligarchs of Russian origin ie the real "russiagate" and you wonder why everyone's laughing at you come back when you're on my level, kike lovers.
>maga
kike lover

So much coping in this thread.

>any tenuous connection between trump and russia ever is proof of a coordinated conspiracy between trump's presidential campaign and putin to subvert the 2016 presidential election
what's funny is liberals dont even play this shit out in their heads. so what happens if you get trump kicked out of office? you get mike pence, who you'd hate even more.

How about drug trafficking and sex with minors? Don’t believe me? Remember Felix Sater (conformed pedo) worked for Trump and flipped on him.

If the deal was above-board and above suspicion, why did he lie about it? He said repeatedly on the campaign trail that he had no deals with Russians.

Did he lie about that so that people wouldn’t look too hard at the deal he was trying to make? Because the deal involved needed to lift sanctions on a Russian bank, and if that was part of the deal that might be considered quid pro quo for election interference.

How about drug trafficking and sex with minors? Remember Felix Sater (confirmed pedo) worked FOR trump then flipped.

You think Trump is worried about a pee tape?

> i can get ivanka spinning in Putin's office chair in less than 30

Come on, you retards... FAKE and GAY

Do you thino avoiding a Mike Pence presidency is more important to the left than rule of law or the fact that an election might have been fraudulent? As bad as Pence is, he’s not as bad as a literal traitor.

Haven't heard that angle yet. Any sauce at the ready or do I have to dig?

You suck at this lol. You should be fired.

Wow

I’ve actually learned a lot about Clinton corruption thanks shills.

>an election might have been fraudulent?
could you please provide me with caps of the russian facebook ads that swung the election for trump? if anything the russians were shilling for all sides to sow discord, which is pointless because our media already has that covered 100%.

Lol you can stop now. We all know about Uranium One and Hillary’s treason.

Literally muh russia.

>our media already has that covered 100%.
Wait a second. This means our media is controlled by Russians. We need to get this out there. Will the normies be able to handle this news?

omg they can use pepes

That sounds pretty hot.

kek. he's fucked.

Nah coward yids in diapers like you control it.

Attached: 83CCE36B-5E0B-4873-BBD6-2A338AA62433.jpg (543x640, 64K)

No one has ever disputed that Uranium One happened. She never lied about it. No one did. You just don’t understand what it actually was

Trump on the other hand actively lied about all connections to Russia, even though they would’ve been legal and okay. Which leads me to believe there’ssomething else going on there. Innocent people don’t lie.

With Jews, you lose.

> We all know about Uranium One and Hillary’s treason
your entire government would sell out their thrashed out assholes to anybody with enough money. you yanks are incredibly fucking stupid.

(((Anonymous sources)))

>Innocent people don’t lie.
Yeah and they dont need lawyers either right? Immature perspective.

>RUSSIA LEAKED EMAILS TO WIKILEAKS THAT REVEALED THE TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON
woah, god forbid the public has MORE information to make MORE INFORMED decisions. so even if russia was the source of the wikileaks emails, is it your position that the public didnt deserve to be made aware of a career politician that was corrupt to the core? are you seriously arguing that the public should have LESS information?

>Innocent people don’t lie.
I guess that makes every politician guilty. They sure lie a damn lot.

Don't tell me....... "Drumpf is finished. It's over."

Attached: Happening_Default_Swap.jpg (309x238, 68K)

You weren't supposed to know that Hillary was given the debate questions ahead of time or that the DNC was laundering money through the States. Shame on you and me for finding out.

So this has been known for weeks, and nobody has done anything. Remember Clinton, emails aren’t a big deal. Nothing will come of this except more dumb threads from you where more people tell you this is a nothing burger special.

Do you know the only way that Trump Tower in Moscow gets built?
It's if Trump wasn't President. That's it. Trump, as President, cannot ever build that tower.
But, the only scenario that Putin had any leverage over Trump is the tower got built and if he wasn't President right now. Think about it, nothing about this conspiracy theory of Putin having leverage over Trump because of the Tower makes sense if Trump actually becomes President.
That tower was part of his fallback plan if he wasn't spending the next 8 years in the White House.
The only scenario this Putin theory makes sense is if Trump never actually gained power. This Russia conspiracy is so obviously logically impossible that it boggles the mind that serious people cannot see this.

>coping intensifies

>talking about 2016 presidential campaign
>i never had any connection with russia
>i never colluded with russia
>Jews: you said you never had any connection with russia but we found out you had business dealings with them in the past
wow, who would have thought kikes would twist your words around and take them out of context to use them against you? there's a reason presidents have historically kept tight lips around the press and it's because of this shit.
>MR. PRESIDEND YOU SAID YOU DONT LIK CHOCOLAT ICE CREM
>BUT WE FUND PICURE OF YOU ETIN IT IN 1984
>HOW COM YOU LIED?

>spend millions running for president so you can get a tower built in Russia

Attached: 1496557938542.png (1000x1000, 66K)

>what is sanctions relief

He'll be back in a week with a new "this will be the end of Trump" nothingburger, as he has done every week for the past 3.5 years since Trump started running for president.

He does it for free

Something that Trump hasn't done since sanctions have only increased with him in office, as well as him pulling out of a nuclear treaty meant to limit American military capabilities since the Russians are too slavshit to afford to develop anything reasonably good.

Newsflash: Corporations around the world make lots of business deals with nations! Omg!