Racist in shared flat

>be black first year uni student
>shared flat with 3 others
>one of them fat neckbeard, pretty much fits the Pol stereotype
>avoids me/sometimes glares at me
>always assumed he was just shy or autistic, was polite and left him alone
>try posting on Jow Forums a few days ago
>banned from all boards for off topic
>some genuinely serious racist rant on biz, didn't mention me in particular but said he can't stand interacting with niggers in general
>not going to attack him but really want to bring up what his problem is, don't feel comfortable with him there

What shall I do?

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 21K)

Neckbeard is a pussy, won't even come after you.
Just ignore or avoid contact with him. I don't think you can do much about his presence, and you shouldn't get into unnecessary trouble either.

If you want to confront him, I doubt it'll go anywhere and would be pointless, but at least you can speak up your mind to him.

Hi, OPs roommate.

From the sounds of it, your roommate isn’t going to do anything to you. He’s probably too scared. You can bring it up and see if he admits to it. Then depending on how it goes, decide if you want to change dorms.

Honestly I feel kind of sorry for him. He's very awkward with the rest of the flat and doesn't seem to have any friends.

Not physically scared at all, he's a fat manlet and in 6'2" reasonably fit. If he was more of a normie I'd definitely confront him.

so how did you know it was him online?

stop being black that'll fix it

There's only 3 others, I get on very well with the other 2. One is a Stacey and the others a dudebro. Not a chance it was either if them.

Lmao, that's what you think nigger.
They're only nice to you in case you start chimping out or engage in other nigger behaviours.

Ignore him , he can't hurt you .

Go back to Africa and live among the wakandans

Not too much else can be done when dealing with idiots. Just ignore him.

Kill em with kindness aka just be friendly to the point they throw out a racial epithet and get kicked out by the rest of the mates in the flat.

I vote for avoiding him as much as possible. Not turn and run. Know what I mean? Know his schedule as much as possible. Then don't be wherever he is, as much as possible.

I’d be mad if I lived with a nigger too, not that I’d ever let my situation stoop so low as to land in that situatuon.

This doesnt make sense. Why would he be banned over talking about niggers on Jow Forums?

I didn't even read your post, but you should murder them.

Fuck trying to get in the mind of a Jow Forumstard, just be vigilant in making sure he doesn't fuck with your shit to get you in trouble.

Probably wasn't banned over 'nigger' in of itself, but more than likely he was shitting up the thread with autistic, off topic ramblings.

I'd probably make him as uncomfortable as possible by constantly trying to bait him into revealing himself as a Jow Forumstard.

Don't think it was mentioned yet but what if he's just a shitposter? Back in the day most people who posted Jow Forums shit did it for the keks, so maybe he's just an edgy faggot and not a total retard?

Lol. They invite me out all the time and I've made out with the girl

Attached: 1541007736439.png (986x1082, 166K)