They are onto us guys

They are onto us guys

Attached: 675B5AC5-C9E8-4497-9945-80985E76375C.jpg (750x950, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/150999/memoir-disillusionment
youtube.com/watch?v=iryheF3lz3o
gigaom.com/2014/04/09/michael-bloomberg-you-cant-teach-a-coal-miner-to-code/
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1092777470850449408
youtube.com/watch?v=6XvmhE1J9PY
foxnews.com/world/german-star-reporter-forced-to-resign-after-admitting-to-have-fabricated-multiple-stories
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but why doesn't she just learn2code tho

Talia literally false flagged herself on Jow Forums. Wrote a bullshit article and then made this thread.

She's the filthy kike who lost her job because she slandered a paraplegic veteran border agent who catches pedohiles by calling him a Nazi

Was it also a brigade attack when they told all those coal miners to learn to code back in 2008?
These dingbats come up with the most ridiculous explanations for why they don't deserve to have their own fetid shit thrown back in their dumb faces.

Stop posting here Talia

Attached: tits or gtfo.jpg (575x384, 95K)

Right in the kisser.

Attached: 1545688979318.jpg (900x900, 67K)

I thought the MSM coined "learn to code" when they were defending mexicans taking all our jobs.

I’ll post wherever i want

Can you explain to me what's wrong with being racist?

Umm, if you really need me to answer that for you then you have serious problems. Everyone is equal and nobody is born better than anyone else. Sorry you’ve spent your whole life being a white Man not having to worry about social injustice, racism, sexism etc which lives in the lives of non-white males everyday.

Not if you don't post tits

>Everyone is equal and nobody is born better than anyone else.
That may be so, but are you denying racial groups bring new dynamics when they enter different societies? This may be more tied to cultural differences, but race correlates to that, so shouldn't we be aware of these differences in overall populations?

You're disgustingly obese, also mildly retarded

>I thought the MSM coined "learn to code" when they were defending mexicans taking all our jobs.
It hit peak during Obama's war on coal

lmao, they're so butt hurt that they're told their 'craft' is literally nothing more than a blog. and most of these people aren't even remotely writers, they're just asshats who write garbage that's click bait, pathetic
>reeeee i dont want to have to learn something worthwhile, my shit articles are gold reee

I was also under the impression that diversity should be celebrated. If we're all the same, what is there to celebrate? Diversity requires difference. You follow? I honestly wish we could have a conversation about this, but I know you're too hate filled to do so.

>Everyone is equal and nobody is born better than anyone else
followed by
>Sorry you’ve spent your whole life being a white Man not having to worry about social injustice, racism, sexism etc
But I thought you just said we are all equal?
Fucking brainlet, learn to flip burgers, coding is too much for you.

>they're so butt hurt that they're told their 'craft' is literally nothing more than a blog
How hard is it to be a reporter really?
They don't even write at a high school senior level.

>The Fetid, Right-Wing Origins of "Learn to Code"
Will the SPLC be issuing high school career counselors guidance on how to recommend studying computer programming without committing a hate crime next? The chutzpah on this sweaty yenta ogre.

>Greasy fat kike

Attached: 1549234319082.png (640x300, 114K)

That's was different. Those were out of work white men being minimized. These are snowflakes.

Right Wing Labor Squad is the realist shit ever

Attached: 548e2b8bdfe4139f1fbc4f7108a7d3ebe86d6aef_hq.jpg (736x458, 55K)

Greasy fat kike

It's not a brigade, thousands of people just thought you were a fucking gimp and then threw back some leftist oversimplified answer to your problems that the media had previously given to others.

Whatever guys maybe you should read my blog sometime and learn a little bit about if you’re affecting monorities who are also your neighbors, professors, your governors, senators, coworkers and we have a voice and we aren’t living in the past anymore. Some of you seem to be stuck in the 1800s well how about you join the new world, a mixed world with all kinds of different cultures and ethnicitys. Why stay in your bubble of racism and sexism? Come out and do what’s right, help us destroy the alt-right racist posse and make America more diverse than ever.

LOL why are these bitches so butt hurt about someone on Twitter telling them to learn to code? Its solid advice.

Attached: ajwtf.gif (304x230, 946K)

she's not smart enough and knows it

>Talia Lavin

Name sounds familiar

This

Attached: IMG_2189.jpg (1000x667, 250K)

Tits or get the fuck out, bitch.

Attached: 1542254260283.jpg (249x448, 13K)

But why won't you have a rational discussion on the issue with those you disagree with? All I want is to talk about these things and better understand each other. With understanding, we can open the door to better communication. Maybe we're not so different. Maybe we're both misguided. But let's talk about it, yes?

I literally could not give less of a fuck about any of those people you listed.

Why don’t they just go somewhere else if it’s so bad? Come on man

Attached: 1525463361338.jpg (319x320, 31K)

Rational conversation with a racism ? No i don’t think that’s going to happen. You see there’s nothing to conversation, debate or even ponder on. You’re on the wrong side of history.

Why do they just post a pic of generic white males? Are they exposing their subconscious hatred for the white male boogeyman?

> We have a voice

A voice that can only go REEEEEEEEEEEE whenever things don't go the way you want, but a voice nonetheless

i bet her grundel is caked with grease

But how do you know without discussion? I think both our stances come as a reaction to what we cherish being threatened or destroyed. I think what you believe in comes from a place of love, and the anger you present is protective. I'm willing to talk about it. How can you change minds if you're not willing to talk to those minds you wish to change?

Once again a kike media bon mot backfires against them.

I hope it becomes are prevalent as fake news

Who give a fuck? They're losing, and they know it. Buncha fat retarded bloggers. Talia is a dumpy femcel.

Soon you will also have to learn to code, Talia.

>you're on the wrong side of history
lulz... I guess now I know what to say when I am shoving you back into the ....

Prove putting your family before strangers is morally or ethically incorrect.
You can't, which is why you got a job (other than garbage disposal) in the first place.

>Some of you seem to be stuck in the 1800s
>join the new world, a mixed world with all kinds of different cultures and ethnicitys
All of that existed in the 1800s. What you're advocating, is actively dismantling what you pretend to treasure. Your short-sightedness is blinding you.

Attached: 1532882988294.gif (240x300, 3.89M)

Do you keep the comments section open on that blog? Or any of the verticals you write clickbait for?

Attached: 1541719282227.jpg (1052x760, 61K)

Because i won’t stop until every white man in America knows they are no better, until every Christian knows they can not impose their beliefs. The time for talking with you whites is over, you’ve ran this country for long enough time to let us run it the way we seem fit. There would be no America without minorities! Who slaved building the bridges? Picking the cotton? Everything was built by minority’s and claimed as a white mans accomplishment. America is not white anymore time to accept the fact and live with it. Will it be hard for you whites as a minority? I’m sure it will, but think of all the racism you’ve made us endure for centuries and now it’s your turn.

Sage

Why does Japan let this fever swamp continue unabated? Hasn't it done enough damage to white nationalism?

This already happened. Look at Hispaniola.

its pretty fucking obvious when 50 youtube accounts with pepe/npc/wojak profile pics are spamming pol memes in a 10 minute window

I just wish we could talk. My mind can be changed. I'm no longer a supporter of Trump because of discussions here. But if you don't want to, that is your prerogative. I just think to effect real change, discussion, understanding, and communication are integral. Good luck to you. I don't hate you, I actually love you as a person and know what you feel towards me comes from an instinct of love for those you think I'm oppressing. I hope one day we can actually come together and "get" each other instead of demonizing.

code is hard

>hurr durr let us into your society
>not making your own
you people are the most pathetic bootlickers i have seen in my life

fake and gay

Hi Talia

Attached: 1548501459995.jpg (1280x888, 263K)

This place is going to BREAK you. It will be glorious

>calculated use of plausible deniability
>ONLY WE ARE ALLOWED TO BE SNEAKY PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE CUNTS YOU ASSHOLES

Attached: 1516340086649.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Why do you blame Whites though? Blame jews. They owned the slaves, the brought them over. Now they are doing the same with Europe.

Looks exactly what a modern liberal progressive feminist would look like.

Attached: Child_Sacrafice.jpg (680x378, 58K)

She's also known as greasy fat kike for a reason

Attached: 1548497021594.jpg (738x966, 191K)

>until every Christian knows they can not impose their beliefs
oy vey
cant wait for next 1492

Attached: jew nose.png (596x643, 17K)

Talia you're making us all look bad. Just stop.

Attached: 1531380693115.jpg (202x249, 30K)

DAMN Talia looks like THAT? Khazzer milkers are more dream than meme!

Attached: 9d7b981f5e4687bc8f7f05430f8cad3e2ef84f08ea6ef5808fbf6f182c6050aa.png (778x512, 47K)

Stop posting here, Talia. It's not healthy.

that human female FUCKS

The real scary thing to think about is... imagine how many alt right based boys are lurking in our IT companies... only an IT nerd would find learn to code funny

Attached: C3419A72-8E0C-499D-BFBF-435CE32676D2.jpg (356x346, 33K)

>I am the grand daughter of holocaust survivors
Holy fuck. Imagine the mindset needed to even think that, and then to put the thought to paper. Jews are not human.

Attached: thereyouare.png (377x392, 55K)

Trust me, bestbro, she hates Israel more than we do....

I am your Internet Nazi fren and if It's one thing we can agree upon, this fat bitch sucks.

newrepublic.com/article/150999/memoir-disillusionment

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 43K)

>fat kike false-flags herself for an article on Jow Forums
HOLY SHIT THIS IS A SURPRISING TURN OF EVENTS
>IT WAS ALL ME, LOOK AT ME - The Woman

Are you scared they might make a convincing argument?

did she die?

Source for the gif? Please tell me it's real

They actually have people that just spellcheck and ensure what they write makes some sense before it gets published. That men's magazine had a "journalist" that was in Thailand doing drugs and ladyboys and faxing nearly incoherent shit to the magazine written on napkins, and the assistants deciphered what they could and put together an article for him

youtube.com/watch?v=iryheF3lz3o

>us
Hi, Jew.
>guys
Proprietary shill term never used by actual 4channers. Hi, Jew.
>Lavin
Hi, Jew.
Remember that you have Options.

gigaom.com/2014/04/09/michael-bloomberg-you-cant-teach-a-coal-miner-to-code/

Maybe she thinks they're being compared to dirty, ecopolitically incorrect coal miners.

(Hint: As it turns out, you can. There's actually some business in WV for doing coding work, ex-miners included.)

This is what we're up against. People with a dogma, not an intellectually concluded belief system. The future is going to get ugly.

Attached: You.png (412x422, 6K)

> Everyone is equal and nobody is born better than anyone else

so what is evolution?

>Everyone is equal
I'm not sure what diversity is about, then. Doesn't that require difference?

honestly sounds like more effort than just mashing out a drunken email on your phone....

>The Rise of Thot Vader.

Ok start coming up with new angles of attack and after we furnish our ideas attack them thru those angles

>be journalist
>mock and deride Americans who lose their jobs
>"learn to code", multitudinous articles pour forth, operation mockingbird in full effect
>lose your own jobs, get told to learn to code back
>cry and whine about it, play the victim
>tfw your hero and mentor says, "learn to code" to millions of Americans multiple times and you accuse everyone else who says it of a brigade attack
Obama at the sotu
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1092777470850449408
Obama during the Hour of Code campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=6XvmhE1J9PY

Attached: 102956786724.png (401x852, 584K)

This is genuinely too retarded

True. This journalist just did it the lazy way
foxnews.com/world/german-star-reporter-forced-to-resign-after-admitting-to-have-fabricated-multiple-stories

this reads like complete gibberish. I literally thought it was satire at first.

Umm your fucking retarded

Red pill me on gamer gate

Attached: 1507469111138.png (785x980, 668K)

They came for the vidya
And no one cared because they were not gamers
When they come for anime no one will be able to help you

They wont be able to destroy anime will they its one of the only things that i have left?????

Attached: 1508061240205.gif (720x405, 1.12M)

>its one of the only things that i have left
That's what the gamers felt - and now they're here instead.

Attached: 1512024196578.jpg (4524x1260, 1.02M)

Post tits and I'll finish reading this gay shit

Shitty female game designer slept around with reviewers to get good ratings, called everyone a woman hating toxic male when called out on it.

>writing article on "origins of lean to code"
>some random guy came up with it and started spamming it

Post milkers or fuck off, roastie.

Attached: titsorgtfo.png (1338x275, 458K)

Why do you refuse to debate racism are you scared of the answer ?
Or are you enable to debate racism?
How do you explain difference in IQ between white, Chinese and nigger ?

When women into code, pic related is usually the end result.

Attached: face of coding.jpg (1024x596, 129K)