Why are they so scared? What is Trump going to say tonight?

Why are they so scared? What is Trump going to say tonight?

Attached: 20190205_112240.jpg (1440x1379, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eIdz6BEFC0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why are people afraid of a senile borderline retarded man who has control over the most powerful military in the world??

It's live. They hate not being able edit it and filter it through the narrative.

Nobody's scared, fatty.
youtube.com/watch?v=eIdz6BEFC0M

My fellow Americans,

I am here today to speak with you beautiful people, dont we have the most beautiful people everyone? Our great country has been poisoned, poisoned by hate, poisoned by the hateful Democrats like the ones you see here now. "Hi chucky boy" *smirk*

I have given the Democrats 3 weeks to present legislation to my office, legislation we so desperately need. As you may have heard, we aren't getting along so well these days, "hello chucky" *smirks and waves*

Since Democrats haven't given us the legislation Israel so desperately needs, I am announcing my declaration of a national emergency here today. Until all Americans can pay there fair share to Israel's defense, until black unemployment can sink even lower, and until vile hateful rhetoric is removed from the public discourse, I will have no other option other than banning firearm accessories and increasing interest rates on student loans.

*chuckles and smirks*

It seems I've made the Democrats quite mad here today with these common sense proposals. Dont push me further and force me to increase diversity quotas and install democracy in Iran chucky

*winks and sips diet coke with two hands*

Holy fuck you're an idiot

Attached: R6EqG.gif (220x147, 1.08M)

Why are commies so afraid of getting a fucking job?

Vice is in shambles, after being bought my Viacom they hoped to take over the world but instead they have to lay off 10% of their useless workers to focus on their tv channel bc being on TV costs a lot and nobody cares about Vice so it’s time to start getting down to brass tacks which means more reality tv and bullshit and Vice will fail

Heh yeah totes, don't give him the codes lolz!

Amazing. They don't want you to watch it live, but ill guarantee they will talk about it with their own spin on it.

calling it now hes gonna talk about
>staying in syria
>going to war with venezuel
>israel is our ally,
>muh brown
>muh blacks
>not building a wall

He's going to tell us things are about to happen, just wait and trust the plan.

Or was that Q?

Attached: image.jpg (236x198, 15K)

If he starts a national emergency and discovers that he can use the power of the executive to make the military do anything he wants I’m guessing that the Left is worrying about an authroitarian swing in american governance.

we’ll see. this moment, with the national emergency, will be the turning point of history.

I think he's going to declare a state of emergency.

They just want to shape the narrative for you, goy. You couldn't possibly understand dumb Trump and what he REALLY means, it's just impossible for your goy minds. You might get confused and start making sense.

The left are the ones who started down this path of forcing Americans into doing things they didn't want to do.

They talk over it and provide real time commentary now.

this.

Attached: 1548175062015.jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

I think that will occur after the 15th, first it's gotta go through congress. Of course, everyone already knows the (((Dems))) will automatically reject it.

Attached: 1547154460042.jpg (500x682, 137K)

Put the horse blinders on faggots.
You're not man enough.

fpwp

Why do idiots on this board say Vice is right wing again?

I really don’t believe you have the evidence to back up that claim.0

(((They))) cannot have border control. It prevents them from keeping wages low by hiring foreign workers, hampers the source of kids for them to fuck, and stops them form easily getting the drugs they use to groom children with. And the urban politicians need those illegal votes to stay in office. Plus their poor asses give an endless excuses for collecting more tax money from Americans.

Glow niggers get fucked.

Attached: 1521055501416.jpg (500x671, 52K)

Swedebro, let's not cast stones from glass houses. I've been to your Jewish-controlled country many times and it has become depressing over the past few years. You have the same problems, but no one even trying to fix them.

To the people of our great nation,

It is with a heavy heart that I confess to a horrific crime that I must seek your forgiveness. I had sexual relations with RGB and while it was the best moments of her life, it was also the end of her life.

We will be placing her memorial on top of the washington memorial, and she confessed to me, she really did that she wanted to be replaced on the supreme court by myself.

That's right, I'm nominating myself, president of the united states to the supreme court in her memory.

Thank you, God bless, have a good night.

Oh hi Tranny discord member. Did you remember to dilate today nigger?

You misunderstand him.. I want Trump to take military authoritarian command. It's needed now more than ever and I rather have Trump helm the martial law than a democrat.

That he's the real Ronald McDonald and all the hamburgers are now his and America currency is now hamburgers.

Attached: 15964739843.jpg (700x529, 130K)

Woodrow Wilson was a democrat who got us into WW1 to fight against the Germans even though most Americans at the time morally supported Germany but didn't want to enter a war. The Lusitania was proven to be a false flag operation to get the US in WW1 to help the British and the Jews. Funny how 1 years after the Federal Reserve was established that Woodrow Wilson gets into office.

The Lusitania has always been thought to be carrying munitions in it's underbelly, which American officials DENIED for nearly a hundred years until they found the wreckage about 10 years ago in the Atlantic ocean where, GUESS WHAT! There was explosives and munitions still intact that miraculously didn't explode.

Democrats started American false flags and war mongering for the Jews.

He's gonna say he's gonna say he's gonna build a big beautiful wall with big doors to let in poor and needy legal immigrants and president kushner told him it was a great economic move to maga.

Pol got boomered into Reagan clone

>Muh Holocaust
>Muh 6 Gorillian
>We must end anti semitism in this country
>Everyone stand up for these to victims of anti semitism
*APPLAUSE"

Attached: 1549395174356.jpg (374x349, 24K)

He'll barf out some shitty, prewritten speech and tank his approval another 10% so he can lose by a ball crushing 450+ EV vote margin in 2020.

Assuming he isn't just indicted and in jail by then.

You know, the usual.

Btw only old people and his retard supporters are even going to watch this shit.

80% of America hates him and will not even turn off Netflix to listen to his shit.

Fuck this fucking joke of a President.
Fuck this fucking racist pussygrabber CRIMINAL.

Attached: Dumbass burning down.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

>They talk over it and provide real time commentary now.
Lol what the fuck?
Can't let them hear anything outside the bubble without reming them what they should think of it.

2020 Kike

I fucking hope Trump wins in 2020. You burgers better make it happen. I wanna see MORE TEARS ala 2016

Be honest: how many sexual fantasies have you had about Trump?

You're right, We can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes #Cruzmissile

S E E T H I N G

Do SotU even matter? Most people just read a biased summary (one way or the other) of the speech anyways

Please let him nominate himself.

>It's live. They hate not being able edit it and filter it through the narrative.
ACKSHUALLY, we have our CNN Fact Checking Team on hand for the SOTU. We'll be fact checking Drumpf LIVE and in real time. It will be like VH1 Pop Up Videos.

>Vice asking how to take someone seriously
>Pls ignore our reporters trafficking cocaine

>who has control over the most powerful military in the world??
the military is run by an AI

> a tear forms

Attached: 28D56836-E456-4EC4-9BEA-70C587E088B7.png (500x519, 139K)