The people who tell celebrities to shut up are the same people who voted for a reality TV host to be president...

The people who tell celebrities to shut up are the same people who voted for a reality TV host to be president. As far as I'm concerned, her voice is as legitimate as any talking head on TV or on a conservative propaganda channel. Why does Nazi Barbie (choose between Ann Coulter or Tomi Lahren, if you must) think her voice matters but Cardi B's doesn't? As far as I know they have zero bona fides in political theory, political science, political philosophy, economics, etc.

Attached: 5A97BFA7-6979-4405-8F75-73F995B80E29.jpg (700x800, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardi_B#Early_life
youtube.com/watch?v=6KtUygZOGo4
youtu.be/6HdDv_P3SxU
youtu.be/vzfcNl-o9bI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn’t Cardi B white?

She’s a ghetto spic

Attached: cardibOC.jpg (900x690, 135K)

>reality TV host
You have to be 18 to post here.

I’m from ny, my step-dad works in a taxi is an acquaintance of her father and her father told him told him that the only thing that girl was good at was fighting

thats a load of bullshit everyone knows her dad works at Nintendo

Attached: my face when any celebrity dies no matter how minor.jpg (960x638, 62K)

Telling Cardi B that her half-baked opinions are not facts and overall criticizing her valley girl talking points is not wanting to silence her, quit projecting.

>She attended Borough of Manhattan Community College[27] before eventually dropping out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardi_B#Early_life

AP history classes aren't even that hard. lol

>Isn’t Cardi B white?
No Pablo, she most certainly is not.

Who? I don't speak nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=6KtUygZOGo4

I had no idea who this is so had to look her up. Difficult to believe she is only 27. Nasty cunt hit the wall early.

Attached: cardibmilkers.jpg (700x1245, 449K)

Dominican vixxen.

>doesnt know Cardi B is the voice of your generation

youtu.be/6HdDv_P3SxU

She's a former sex worker they made into a hip-hop star. I think her album will win a Grammy award this weekend.

youtu.be/vzfcNl-o9bI

He was also a real estate mogul and international businessman.

What was that Dave Chappelle skit about 9/11 happening and the reporters wanting to talk to Ja Rule? This is even worse, and it's reality.

A Face in the Crowd(1957) Andy Griffith

(((They))) pay her!

Attached: A Face in the Crowd.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

i thought that shit said Jonah Hill
who cares about some teacher that just wants to talk about how a mexican rapper was in her class?

who?

And (((They))) promote her!

Ever heard of Emily Ratajkowski,
same Jew boat!

A face in the crowd (1957)

Attached: Emily-Ratajkowski paid.jpg (750x500, 45K)

Stop pretending in front of your friends. You are bumping Cardis music in your car before you replied to the thread.

my guess is he's smart enough to have money for a car that doesn't bump and rattle like whatever shitheap junker you drive

nope. literally never heard of this cooze

For 1 we like what trump said. Such as fuck Muslims, stop being a pussy and kick out Mexicans. 2nd,he ran against Hillary Clinton. Id have voted for almost anyone else before that shrill old bitch. Who wants to hear that voice for 4 years?

AP history ahahahahahahaha

desu I use a motorcycle 99% of the time. have a pickup for hauling stuff. if the radio is even on it's just talk radio

gross tits ewww