Everything for the Jewish masters! breadcrumbs for the goy!

No wall, 30 million illegals roaming free with no intention of deporting them, perpetual war in the middle east with another one coming up in Venezuela. 40 billion dollars for Israel in aid, 10 billion dollars for Mexico in aid etc.

When will you silly goyim wake up to the fact that just like Clinton, Bush and Obama, Trump is just a Jewish puppet following a script to herd the masses into accepting the status quo? All the little tweets and media events are made to keep you distracted from the white genocide that is taking place all over the west

Attached: tmp_11699-dan8j0g-909f9944-4f8b-46d4-8655-a3d52687b77f1814718001.png (574x601, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/1/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1518332001265.jpg (880x580, 147K)

Yeah, we're basically fucked. We're a Kike nation filled with Illegals and they're going NOWHERE. Trump is a Cu.ck and I want off this ride.

There's got to be strong leaders that are willing to rise up to the plate, us autists on here can only do so much

Bump

What the fuck are we supposed to do. Just scew the optics and go in?
Our entire society is brainwashed and has been for a very long time, raising racial consciousness on the internet has been the best thing for us

They'd get Bernie'd. There's literally no way out of this other than civil war & that's not gonna happen as long as the average person is comfortable. So either when whites are a absolute minority or when the economy totally implodes, unfortunately those two go hand in hand so it's gonna be ugly when it happens.

when did you realize? what did he do?

We should've known from the very beginning considering his ties to the (((Russian))) mafia, him being bailed out by a Rothschild subsidy, his son in law having ties to liberal & zionist jews all over the place etc.
Also, a reminder, Mueller was asked about Sader & said oh no he's not involved. That's the guy that would give the Feds would have Trump dead to rights on a litany of crimes, not collusion, but they won't touch him, wonder why...
Trump has been in with the Jews for decades.

I dunno, I think this information age might allow for a rapid awakening, the thing is it has to be powerful whites that realize this, a bunch of autistic gamers can't do much in the real world unfortunately

I dunno, the cumulative effects of no wall + no deportations + foreign aid, do you think the world will be a better place without whites? How will it affect tech progress and so on?

correct. but why now?
what made you realize?

Trust the plan, imminent mass arrests soon.

they are all larping.
you dont have a single congressman. they are all officers in a forgein corporation, playing pretend.

>sweden

Attached: feminist theory.png (684x863, 307K)

>There's got to be strong leaders that are willing to rise up to the plate, us autists on here can only do so much

Sorry user, but after I realized:

1) Trump is a Zog Israel first faggot
2) The Deep State is in control and will ALWAYS win
3) Generation Z and Millennials are more Liberal than any previous generations
4) We fucked ourselves by letting in 30 Million Illegals

I have concluded we're FUCKED. We're going to turn into Brazil. There's no way out. Trump was our last chance. There's no way to turn this around.

Attached: NYTMMay1943Buch.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

wat

Awakening doesn't mean anything without action & you've seen what the feds are doing to anyone who tries to organize IRL, it's a chilling effect.
I've known since the beginning but I gave up on trying to inform people because they're retarded. I did, however briefly, get my hopes up that he'd build a wall since his entire campaign hinged on it, even though I knew the demographics would still be BLACKED in a few years anyway. Figured it'd let me have another decade of comfort where I didn't have to white flight away & have some semblance of peace but even that was asking too much.
But as you are undoubtedly aware, people are still clinging to him & the Neocon agenda goes on unabated, nothing will ever change until the collapse.

Thanks Israel.

Attached: DB2888FA-EC5D-4C2D-B978-31C18F6B2D75.jpg (872x1039, 261K)

he is a kike but hes also arrested more than 2x human traffickers obama has at any year period

See that's the thing, I delineate between Zionist jews & our local globalist jews. Yes, there's a lot of crossover, majority of them are both in fact, but what Israel as a nation wants has little to do with blacking the US. As I said, I briefly thought we could have a delay in our destruction whilst still using our military to help create the greater Israel expansion, I never had any illusion that we'd ever stop that part of the plan.

based and redpilled Swede

Im American and i want to free my country from israeli imperialists!

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/1/text

I thought gen z was extremely conservative I read? At least in the US. After all they're the ones who's had to grow up in this mess.

Also Trump is invariably a sign of damage control by the Jewish elites, perhaps they will slow things down when they notice more people waking up? Either way don't be a defeatist user

Imagine being a Jew and being paid by Jews to say Orange Man Bad because he's pro-Jew.

this is crazy

DRUMPF BTFO LOL

Attached: 1536019571138m.jpg (518x1024, 66K)

And yeah I thought Trump was going to continue the wars in the middle east too, but that we Finally had turned the tide on white genocide, but it seems they value that as much as they value Israel

Save it, share it, rename the image f you want.

we know how the game is played.

Attached: JWhatIsSem.jpg (965x385, 70K)

Thats good but what does that matter if whites are being genocided? Raping children will likely become legal in the future the way things are progressing culturally

I think with how anti semitism has been made into hating all Jews, it's best not to identify as such even if you have a different definition

Well rallying behind Trump unconditionally surely cannot be the winning strategy here right?

BUMP CIVIL WAR FUCKING NOW KILL THESE TRAITORS

Simmer down, these people would want you to over react

>Gen Z is conservative
sure, the white males. But what percentage is that? The nogs, spics and roasties are all liberal voters.

Yeah but white males are the most important demographic, nogs lost 1000 to 1 in Rhodesia

One more bump

even in this "information age" people rely on others to tell them whats true, and they dont question it. you could have the best arguments, the most knowledge and NPC's will still dismiss you out of hand because you are presenting them with information outside of their box, meaning there will never be a "rapid awakening", at least not until we shut down the jewish mainstream media (which will never happen)
people are dumber than ever before and no amount of tech is going to change that, we will have to do a lot of heavy lifting for the rest of our lives.
people shit on "optics cucking" only because they don't understand how to make a difference

>The Queen agrees

Attached: MOSHED-2019-2-5-19-44-1 (1).webm (600x900, 562K)

The goyim knows

Attached: 1547245793388.jpg (655x650, 103K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT THE MODS SHOAHED IT

Yes of course in daily life we have to do optics cucking but even just increasing g awareness about all of this might apply pressure causing them to actually build a wall and stop white genocide.
Also there's a snowballing effect, think of how unthinkable even Trump was a few years back