Distracted Jow Forums RIP

Is this real life?
>they have their hand on our throat
Nice knowin all yall.

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-230832_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 839K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/actions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool story bro

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-231423_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 472K)

aside from direct threats and creating imminent danger (fire in a crowded theater, enticing crowds to riot), there is no SPEECH that hasn't been protected repeatedly in the US courts.

Source? Context?

>can't say jews control the media
>jews literally control the media
Nice 1st amendment. I like how they list THAT after the killing of yids.

>president signs bill saying you cannot criticize jewish people for having jobs in thr media
>killing our freedom of speech
Look i am friends with a few jewish lads, but this is blatant zog legislation
>everyone on Jow Forums can stop sucking our presidents cock now.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/actions

Funny how this gets passed into law to protect jews, but everybody on r*ddit and Facebook is screaming that whites control the world and are collectively responsible for exploiting other races.

Why are there no bills passed for discrimination against muslims,christains, or black people in the media?

Well, there is no point in posting here anymore, if we cannot accept the reality of how fucking far gone this board has went...i miss old Jow Forums the typa Jow Forums that rooted for ron.

Cry more

Britbong, you will be effected to. Everything we do, you follow.

feel your pain user, go bump my shit thread, you are my kin

Attached: 1463036630608.jpg (903x788, 478K)

It's already illegal to criticize jews in the UK. Muslims too.

Can we get this for white people?

My country is already fucked, worse than yours but at least it's mostly white... even if it's only for like the next 10 years.

Source? I have not heard of that

Those are "examples of antisemitism" in the Combating European antisemitism Act, which actually did become a law, but it just creates faggots to watch what's going on in Europe, we 'muricans are still free to name the Je-- hold on, there's someone at the door.

In the UK it's anything that can be regarded as "hate speech". Any Britfag who posts here could have their door kicked down for hate speech, be arrested and sent to prison at any moment.

And yes the definition of "hate speech" is broader than you could even imagine.

The absolute state of the UK.

Can you get in trouble for hate speech if you burn the British flag, say you hate the queen, or say you want to genocide the white devils from England?

No lol you get given a free house and all the benefits your heart could desire. We even allow jihadis who have been to the middle East to blow up our soldiers to come back in and get a free ride.

It's a law that's only in place to protect the persecuted "minorities" from the "unprecedented rise of the far-right" you see, not the indigenous population.

The UK is beyond fucked and now they are getting closer and closer to reversing brexit too... good times for Britfags rn. My only solace is that there will be a massive uprising if they manage to order a second referendum on brexit or even just cancel it all together.

And another one

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-30-10-34-22.png (800x1280, 288K)

Stop spreading this one is fake.

>Proposed by Nita Lowey (D-NY)
>On her wikipedia, under "see also"
>(((List of Jewish Members of the United States Congress)))
>I look, and sure as shit she's there
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Attached: 1509376287391.png (277x385, 150K)

What? Look it up yourself HR 672