This book is more redpilled than the Turner Diaries

All the strong Whites have been purged in both world wars. Only the weak remain. To the new fag, this is hard to understand. However, once you see all the shit going on with no resistance, it all seems to make more and more sense.

Jean Raspail is way smarter than William Luther Pierce. Because unlike Pierce, Jean was smart enough to know that no matter what happens, Whites will never fight back. That's what I liked about the Camp of The Saints: it doesn't presume all the strong Whites are still in the gene pool and gives you the brutal, blunt truth of the matter.

The Jews, in their own fucked up way, supported Hitler to create an enemy for the three superpowers: Russia, Britain, and America. This was all part of the plan to purge the strong Whites. Because if they didn't purge the strong, it wouldn't matter if they made Whites a minority. Europe and North America would become a graveyard of Jews, Niggers, and Shitskins. Demographics don't matter when the majority demographic is just a bunch of cowards. That, right there, is the ultimate blackpill.

And that's why The Camp of The Saints is a far, far superior book to anything Pierce has written.

Attached: The Camp of The Saints.jpg (540x891, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/pdfs/camp_of_the_saints.pdf
campdessaints.forumprod.com/big-other-preface-au-camp-des-saints-jean-raspail-t3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

Thanks for the good effortpost, but I don’t have much to say, just that this society is freaking me out and I need to escape.

I wish there was a decent English Audio version of it. I have bad eyes and its very laboring to read.

You are like a little babby.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (493x900, 63K)

Turner Diaries is total shit.

Prose is awful. That and whacking people over the head with pantyhose.

Quick rundown?

Do you or anyone happen to know if a audio book exists of this?

It is "The Book" referenced in Turner Diaries.

jrbooksonline.com/pdfs/camp_of_the_saints.pdf

Bump.

Thanks.

I recently listened to the audio book of this on youtube. It deserves mentioning more often.

Bump.

bump

it's eerily prophetic, the true blackpill
also multiple posts by this id, op leaf is spared the rake

update: this fuckin captcha is the true blackpill

Bump.

Bump.

I love how Jean Raspail described the behavior of Leftists before and during the invasion.
The way they pretended they would hate it if the army was pushing them back, before fleeing to Swiss when they realized they weren't.

Or when the cucked lefty journalist has his wife gang-banged by third-worlders, and realize the evil white patriarchy he worked all his life to destroy was the only society in which a scrawny intellectual was listened.

Or at the beginning, when a conservative old man is told by a young leftists that finally the invasion is here and society as we know it is finished, and calmly get his shotgun to blow him off, showing how Leftists would be the first to fall without the bulwark of civilization.

It's not too long and you can read it all in one afternoon, I recommend it.

COTS ends on a serious downer - Jaques Raspail, though he's too old to actually write it, if he'd written a sequel, it would have gone like this (you have to skim a ways down):

campdessaints.forumprod.com/big-other-preface-au-camp-des-saints-jean-raspail-t3.html

That's in the preface to the 2011 edition.

And, quick rundown? No-one's going to read it if you just say, 'read it'.

Bump.

But user said to read it, that's good enough for me. I'm going to read it as a result.

When it comes down to it we will. Remember the Democrat's biggest opponent is themselves. One of them is going to make a move for guns someday. That's what will spark balkanization.

>leaf
>cuck defeatist
Imagine muh shock. Why are Canadians not already banned range-wide?

Also read The Brigade from Covington.

no point in reading it its happening in real life

> unlike Pierce, Jean was smart enough to know that no matter what happens, Whites will never fight back

why do the few people who actually ostensibly "know" who William Pierce is, NEVER get it right?

William Pierce was incredibly black-pilled when it comes to the odds of whites fighting back. It's just that he decided the prospect it won't deter him, and he will continue to do what he does, which, fairly, assumes that we *will* fight back, because that is still the best-likelihood path of eventual victory. Pierce believes a full and total revolt is the only shot we've got, but even though he doesn't have much faith in people's call to duty, he was never going to shrug his shoulders and decide he's had enough and then move to the Philippines....

enjoy some random pierce posting

Attached: based.png (1263x266, 38K)

Attached: oy.png (1293x366, 65K)

Europe starts receiving refugee caravans from India by the millions and white people cheer on their destruction. Written decades ago and still eerily accurate of today.

Bush, Trump, and McCain. All pointed out as appropriately kosher presidents, by Jews, in that order, back on October 30th, 1999.

>raspails piece is superior because I'm a black pilled faggot
You'll be crushed underfoot just as you long for in due time.

who are these 2 men that you are taalking about?

So it's a variation of 'Camp of the Saints'? I can only take so many black-pilled books at once.

My bad, I was summarizing Camp of Saints. Apparently I can't read too good.