When are you going to start making white babies, user?

When are you going to start making white babies, user?

Attached: 388x210_Why_You_Might_Have_Belly_Button_Pain_During_Pregnancy[3].jpg (388x210, 19K)

Me and my wife just had one... blonde hair and blue eyes too.

When are white women going to begin to become loyal non-degenerate virgins?

wife says
>when you grow up
>mfw I work 6 days a week for 50-60 hours and she lets dishes rot in the sink for days at a time

Attached: no longer flavortown.png (312x332, 85K)

I made 3, they're miserable pain in the ass assholes.

As soon as I lose my virginity

What about you user do you have any children?

When I find the right woman. Sadly I carry much baggage from bad experiences without many good ones to counterbalance them, and it appears that this shows very easily. My heart, as it were, is not in it, and I can't seem to figure out a way to put it back.

when I have my shit together so I can be a good father and raise them right

>giving her a choice
Just get the job did.

attaboy get it over with nice and early. You'll still be young enough to go out and party by the time they're old enough to move out.

I'm still in college but we are moving in together soon. I'd say marriage in two years, a kid a year or two after that. So around 2022/2023. I want four or six kids (I don't want an odd number) and I somehow found someone that wants a big family so wish me luck boys

When God lets me because all the women I've fucked have been either whores, not wanted children, wasn't intending to go that way, or barren.

Attached: tunnel luce.jpg (573x599, 35K)

Be prepared for misery for about 10 years. Having kids sucks.

oh noooo responsibility

It's more the screaming and crying than the responsibility.

Found out I have two on the way myself.

Buy earplugs, also spend as much time with them as you can while they are still young and not shitty adolescents.

When my dumb bitch girlfriend learns the difference between left and right.

Not my first rodeo.

Well then you know what to expect. How old are you other kids?

Proud father of a 4 year old boy. I'm currently planning my second child with my Jewish wife.

>Jow Forums says get a white wife
>literally marry a white European woman
>lol well you gotta follow this other shit too and violate the law by beating her

Attached: commence the jigglin.png (497x499, 178K)

Have one, second on the way. It’s cool, my son is just now starting to have a little personality and he’s a funny and very clever little dude. I’d like 3-4 kids. For everyone that bitches and moans about how hard it is, it’s not that bad, and what’s the alternative? Getting old and doing the same stuff you did in your twenties in your forties? That’s big gay. Also, I work in a hospital, and one of the saddest things in the world is seeing some dried up old wine aunt in the hospital with no children around her. Seeing that soul crushing realization that they are sick and alone because they never had kids is honestly heartbreaking.

Attached: C5AE52DF-B401-4974-A5B3-2D4CC137CA42.png (600x499, 875K)

Same here, i want to find the right woman and have atleast 4 or 5 Kids but First i must fix all the shit i have on my plate right now, so i can be a good father to them,

I Hope Every single one of you Find the happiness of Parenthood
(PS: Before any of you spew any shit of me being brown, i already said it a lot of times, im. not.Brown, i was juts raised here)

8yo boy.
Children are not difficult. You just treat them like tiny retarded people that get a little bit better everyday. Play and have fun with them, teach them and let them fall down. Give them responsibilities. Everything else is just biological maintenance.
A cold beer from time to time helps.

Attached: 1547588072624.jpg (1249x1010, 244K)

>not adopting brown babies kidnapped by ICE
>not getting government checks to raise the emotionally scarred little brown bastard
What are you, some kinda librul faggit?

Once I get out of LA and find the right woman. I'm 23 and disappointed in myself for not getting my shit together sooner. I want to have at least three kids by 30.

Never because all the women are busy working being stupid communist. I tried for the last 15 years with 3 girls and all of them were unleadable communist baby killing scum so I had the maturity to abort the relationships and now we're all going to go extinct GG NO FUCKING RE

When women can give birth 9 months after I slit their necks and leave them in a di-
HAYO, What a dark joke.
Gallows humor guise, amirite?

Congrats.
>daily reminder that all white babies are born blonde
It's kinda funny, I'm dark haired so is wife, I was a 100% blonde untill I reached like 2 years, so did my son and all the other kids I saw.

You're doing it wrong, bro.

Having kids is a great, possibly the best, motivation for self-improvement.
For your kid you are God, an anchor to feel safe with. You wan't to be like the image your kid has of you.
Speaking from exp.

Still better than being a walking corpse.
This. Too many westerners are manbabies.
Guess how I can tell you don't have kids?

Right on.

Attached: Choose_Strength_and_Beauty.jpg (653x951, 355K)

I am already half Chinese half white. I cannot make pure white babies. I will make mixed babies that are well educated, conservative, honest, hardworking members of society. Better than the pure white methhead trailer trash that exist.

My wife and I just had a son with deep, blue eyes, and i’m not completely white (i’m 6.25% Sami, and about 6.25% Delaware Indian, but the rest is Ulster Scots and Finnish) so I have hazel eyes with high cheekbones and brown hair with a shadow of red, whereas my wife is Northern Italian and Acadian with blonde hair and blue eyes. He’s a microcosm of White America, and healthy. I work and she stays at home to raise our son, and we’re planning number two and three already.

Can’t because am nigger I mean ginger

Maybe if you make them with white woman?
Gingers are hard cause everyone hates them for being spawn of satan. Goodspeed.

making children is unethical

hide all your money so she has nothing to take, then give her an ultimatum.

>all the women I've fucked
Kill yourself you slut.

When artificial wombs are economically viable.