There is this guy in my uni and I have been thinking alot about him lately. He gives me so much mixed signals...

There is this guy in my uni and I have been thinking alot about him lately. He gives me so much mixed signals, its literally fucking with my mind.

If I sit close to him, he seems uninterested, he looks only for a short time and looks away again, but when I sit far, he caught my look and smiled to me. He often stares at me from far, but doesnt seem to be interested at all.

What is going on? Is he just playing around?

Attached: perf4.png (434x768, 641K)

bump

He could be shy

I dont think he is shy.. like this makes no sense at all. This is just simple confusion. He absolutely gives me the vibe that he is not interested, but then out of the blue something goes on and it seems he is interested.

This is bait.

Like sometimes he can talk about rational nihilism like a pro, but then he cant put his shit into himself and give me clear signals so it can be either YES or NO.

IS HE ME???

This is literally no bait at all. I am getting angry more and more, I have had guys who gave me clear signals (like smiling non stop at me, waving at me from far etc...), but this case seems a little bit different.

You got a 2.8*10^-8% chance there pal.

If its really you: tell me, are you interested in me or are you repulsed by me? I wish I had something clear to get along with, if its a CLEAR NO - I can easily move on and date other guys. Because this whole thing starts to confuse me more and more.

Literally how can someone talk about algorythms, gaming and rational systems, but is not able to fucking give me clear shit to work with. I see he is being friends with so many chicks and basically only hangs out with guys. Which wonders me, is he maybe gay?

that girl is unreal

You're pulling out all the stops with this bait, aren't you?

its not actually me, Im in STEM, not whatever rational nihilism is lmao. but Id say hes just confident when talking to a group on a subject, but not one on one. if you can easily date other guys why does it even matter

I found his social media, like facebook, he seems to like anime lol but then he is friends with alot of chicks, but I only see him hanging out with guys in my uni. So I wonder if he is basically gay maybe? Heck, I dont know. I have no clue at all. Thats why I am writing here.

I dont even know. I am no one who is judging anybody too much on anything, so he has got my chance currently. Last time a guy fucked up his chance by sending me dick pics.

you sound pretty full of yourself desu

I am not! I am really working on myself, and like to be honest - this thing just left me thinking for too long to deny any interest from my side.

bump

bump

OP did you ever think he has nothing to say? Maybe he is shy and doesn't want to bore you with dumb stuff. You said he likes anime ask him if he watches in class

plz be in

N O T T I N G H A M

yes

You're an absolute fucking retard. Have the balls to make a move instead of being a judgemental catatonic bitch. Fuck off. Cannot believe someone with so little initiative would put so many labels on someone like him.