ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post, check the FAQ.
Keep questions concise. Use paragraph breaks.
If you can't handle upsetting replies (or the FAQ) don't ask.

FAQ:
>What do girls/guys think about ?
>Do like ?
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of .
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, bit by bit, step by step. There is no "magic moment" (or activity) that will instantly change you.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. "Signs" of attraction are meaningless.

>Where do I meet people for ?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Above all, leave your comfort zone.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me.
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, froyo, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, gallery, park, .

>I'm insecure because of my penis
>Do women prefer penises of certain qualities?
>How do I my penis?
>
Fuck off

>Why can't just give a straightforward rejection?!
>Why are terrible? . .
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Make one yourself! Try these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: 2AB98gz.jpg (640x425, 21K)

now start making these threads yourselves you sick losers

How proactive should I be when it comes to getting numbers?

And I don't mean cold pick-ups, I mean like somebody who you see weekly. Had a pleasant experience talking to someone in a once a week class and I would like to talk to her more outside of it, but I don't want to jump into getting her number after one fun conversation. She's also a shy foreign girl and I don't want to scare her.

Stop thinking too hard. Ask for her number.

>not even the gamer girls reply to me
;_;

>user, you're so mean (giggling)
>user, I always feel like I need to justify myself to you (smiling)
>user, I bet you're a good dancer (laughing)
>staring, starting conversations, laughing when I walk by
She's my fucking boss AND 4 years older than me. What the fuck is she doing?

I have a female friend who recently took a shift towards a more than friendly attitude towards me.
I noticed she stared at my dick for several seconds in the middle of a conversation and she is very vocal about how she likes my ideas.
Am I misreading this?

I don't want her to be into me, she is practically married (2 year relationship with another guy I don't know), so if she jumps ship without any reason, I don't want to be with her, I don't know if I want to be friends with her in that case.
If she is, how do I shut that down without hurting her, she is a cool person and I want to be friends with her.

Girls.

Me and this girl got really close to become something a while ago to the point were we was a couple in every way but the official title, unfortunately the entire situation 180'd and she ended up with another guy..

I don't agree with her reasoning in the situation but I don't think wasting a lot of time to explain why will make a difference to my question so very short and simplified version:
She basically claims "we weren't together.. Sooo" while I'm at: "ofcourse, in hindsight that's what you have to say so it doesn't look like you did anything wrong"

So to the issue, I haven't really been in touch with her since shortly after this 180 thing happened, she has however been contacting me every once in a while: Trying to get some sort of friendship back between us and I've denied her every time.

The other day she tried again and she got emotional about it: "this hasn't been easy for me either, I lost one of my closest friends for this"

Honestly, from my perspective, we cannot be friends, I feel like she betrayed me, she's allowed to earn my respect back if she wants it but it will not be for free, any type of relationship between us will not happen if I have to pretend to be fine with the situation that we're in.. Actuall acts of forgiveness has to happen from her side for that to happen.
Am I really the one who should do this? She hurt me, why should I also be the one to deal with this bullshit?

(I understand that this post makes it look like I'm not fine, but it's mostly a case of: I think the wrong thing happened, and I've accepted that the wrong thing happened, but the wrong damned thing fucking happened!)

She betrayed you? Sounds like you betrayed her a bit by not closing the deal.
Not being friends is fine, but tell her that you want don't to be friends and she won't hear anything from you. But you aren't taking any responsibility for letting her slip away.

Move on or block her. Either way, you are at fault as much or more than she is

If you want her back, don't be friends. If you don't, don't be fucking retarded and act like you're too good to be friends with her. Friends = connections and parties and emotional tampons and shit. Just be friends. If you want her to suck your dick for "forgiveness" you're fucking retarded and that won't happen.

I don't want her back.. It's to late for that.
But the situation as it exists now cannot exist either.

>I feel like she betrayed me, she's allowed to earn my respect back if she wants it
Why not say this to her?
Get all the cards on the table so she knows how you felt the last time you spoke.
She doesn't have to agree with it, but she needs to hear it.
Being confrontational now should be easy as you have nothing to loose.

So this is a question from a my own thread that some user suggested posting here instead.

First of all, let me start off with saying that I committed a sin, Jow Forums. On top of having trust issues with the opposite sex, I got into a relationship with a coworker from retail. Yes, I know, this was a terrible idea, but to be honest, work was my only social outlet at the time the time the relationship started. For a while, like over a year, the relationship was going swimmingly well too. Then about a month ago, we had our first serious fight which were a result of my trust issues that lead my ex to ultimately decide we should split it off.
Who was really in the wrong doesn't matter in this context, but I made sure to tell only close friends and make it sound neutral as possible. To primarily frame it as my fault since they were my trust issues, and to tell my ex postbreakup beforehand that there will inevitably be rumors due to the place in which we work, and the communication is still important, to which they agreed. You see, we didn't end on unfriendly terms in the beginning. Unfortunately, things have taken an ugly turn over the past two weeks.
As it turns out, people have been allegedly pressuring my ex about our breakup, and how it would be important if we still talked. In all honesty, what they've been telling him doesn't sound all that severe, but he's taking it in the worst way regardless. Now he's starting to get really bitchy, spreading rumors about me personally, even though all I've done is occasionally greet him when we pass and overall avoid contact. I'm depressed now because not only did I lose one of my closest friends, but he seems to be content on acting like a child without even any confrontation. I want to clear the air, not to get back with him, but to show him I'm not deliberately trying to emotionally scar him for breaking up with me.

How do I do this, Jow Forums?

I am doomed aren’t I?

Attached: 1F27E562-7F78-4F87-AA4D-63E76B994A55.jpg (3264x2448, 798K)

So tell her that you fucking dolt. Tell her where you are. Decide if you want to be friends or not

Anyone who draws on walls is doomed. Your height is the least of my concern.

Non sequitur

Fuck that's a long penis. Definitely too big.

how would you feel if you found out the guy you were dating thought you were ugly and that he was aiming low by going out with you (in terms of looks, he likes your personality). would you feel shitty and used or lucky you got a guy out of your leauge?

Attached: DcYIauHWAAEoNtk.jpg (512x512, 29K)

That would make anyone feel bad.
Don't tell them that. Make up another reason to breakup.

Fuck off I have a small dick.
God Everything about me is small and I hate my fucking body

I dont want to break up, but I want to be honest

Any words on dating a best friend?

Yeah, I like being honest too but there is a reason there are white lies.
You dont go to a job interview and say "haha yeah the only reason I'm here it to make money so I dont starve" right? Why? Because its for the better good to lie. The same applies here

Well roportionally it's average, so it's not that bad.

How long have you been dating?
If it's less than a year, tell her you're not as into her as you thought.

On one hand, she is right. You guys weren't dating.
On the other hand, you also have every right to withdraw friendship.
Nobody did anything wrong. Honestly I would just cut ties.

I make these threads all the time. Kys.

Can someone explain this? What is she trying to accomplish?

How do you decide if someone is worth keeping in your life?

if you have to make a post about it then theyre probably not

I have nowhere else to ask this without making a thread but going to bed with a girl from work after 5 days of 'dating' is too quick or too slow?

That’s my height

>small dick + small dude = same proportions as an average dick + average height dude

This is my current predicament too. She hid the other guy from me which made me cut all ties with her but she's tried to make contact twice now in the last 5 months but I'm not sure if it's worth my time. If we do end up friends again, I'll just be wondering why she is with him when she knows her feelings for me are deeper (she broke up with him in the first place because of them... twice) and I really don't want to be that man in the middle again, even as I actively avoided it. Just my presence in her life was a source of conflict and drama with her boyfriend apparently.

I don't hate her or anything but I have a lot less respect for her than I did. Just can't decide if she's worth the trouble anymore tbqh

What’s your point? That I’m proportional to my height

So, I have a question for the ladies here. What do you consider a decent first date? I've been chatting with this girl, and I want to ask her to the movies, but I feel as if that wouldn't be a good first date. But what if we did something prior like lunch?

Movies is literally the best "its impossible to fuck up" date you can do.

I was just worried that there would be a lack of talking, obviously. but that can be easily remedied by meeting up earlier before the movie

Movies do the work for you. Just pick one that would scare her and kiss her on the lips after. Its literally that easy.
If you want to talk, get dinner or go for a walk or do some hayride (fall) or other local event. If you don't, do a movie.
Maybe watch the movie then go on a walk if you want to do both. Or dinner then a movie. Really it doesn't fucking matter. Movies aren't lame. Don't worry.

>women exclude a portion of guys from having sex because they're so picky
>act confused when that portion of guys gets bitter and misogynistic
What did women mean by this?
>they're too ugly to fuck!
so are some girls, but that doesnt stop guys from fucking them.
>just improve yourself!
If every ugly douchebag with no personality improved himself, women would just get pickier. It't like you all have an algorithm in your head that says "exclude bottom 20% of men."

The problem you have is that you make excuses
Yeah, if all men got better then women would have standards raised. But all men dont do that, so you can and you can become the desired one. But you dont want to.

I don't want to condone this sort of behavior. That's why I don't. If they are going to treat men like objects, they should expect me to reciprocate.

it isnt the responsibility of anyone but yourself to not be a cunt mate...

I don't control how thirsty guys are and i don't control how picky women are, so how is any of this shit my responsibility? It's on everyone else not to behave like a piece of shit, then I won't have to.

That's an excuse you loser. You should better yourself for YOURSELF. Then women will come. Its that easy.
If you dont care, that's good. Stop caring. But obviously you still care because you're posting.
So get hobbies, workout, and get a job for YOURSELF because its good for YOU. If you want to ignore women, do it. But dont use it as an excuse to be a failure.

If I ask every girl I had a single nice conversation with for their number I'm definitely going to get labeled as a creep.

You'll be labeled as a creep if you act like one. Have a nice chat, ask for her number under the guise of something else like working on a project or just be honest and ask if she wants to get lunch or coffee.

>improve yourself to get laid but delude yourself that self-improvement is a good thing in itself.
I think you just don't want to admit you are a horny chimp retard whose whole life revolves around getting laid, but okay. Whatever keeps you going.
I'm not going to work around womens' pickiness and appeal to it. Self-improvement is self-objectification in my eyes. It's admitting im a stupid fucking ape who plays stupid fucking ape games.

girls, please tell me about your worst first dates so i know what to avoid doing.

You should read the stoics. Obviously I workout because I biologically desire sex, but that doesn't mean you have to. You should work out because it makes you feel good, raises T levels (improves mood), treats depression, makes you confident and comfortable and you will like yourself
All of those are benefits regardless of sex, which you want but you deny. Everyone wants sex, stop lying.

You talk about how I'm a horny chimp, but what do you actually do to improve yourself? Do you read philosophy? Nonfiction? Or do you watch TV and anime and play games and pretend to be someone else to justify being a failure.
What an absolute shit way to live. Imagine being this deluded. Do you do nofap? Or do you masturbate? If you aren't a horny chimp retard like me, why do you masturbate?

>told gf about possible fetish
>She wasnt into it
>feels sick and ashamed
My stomach hurts. It wasnt a really bad one just kinda weird and she said it was okay and I dont know if id really be into it irl but I feel kinda gross having brought it up. How do I feel less gross?

I see none of you cunts adressed my post. Guess women are as shallow as they all say. Fuck all you bitches

Online relationship? What's the fetish?

Thanks for removing yourself from the genepool

Are they hurting you? Are they thoughtful or giving. Do they listen to you? Can you depend on them?

sorry user, which post is yours?

I hope you die alone and miserable once you realize no one wants a used up whore

It is but I am moving in in a couple months
[spoiler]cum on food or whatever that is called[/spoiler]

Why do white girls like messy buns do goddamn much

I haven't held a girls hand in 5 years and have never felt love or affection but I got a messy bun on and going out tonight.
I hope it's true. Wish me luck!!

I dont want a used whore either which is why I netter myself to attract a better mate

>Chad hasn’t fucked everything

women are either picky or complete sluts, so none of them have real value

If you have to think about it, they are not, unless it takes minimal effort.

>some people have standards
Shocking.

It's so difficult finding someone with this fetish, isn't it, bro? Even between guys, we get weird looks.
Have you offered a cumcake to her?

Attached: cupcake_vs_cumcake_by_lordzeppo-d3cz21n r.jpg (1024x1274, 401K)

>Have standards =\= being extremely picky
Being picky means your standards are way above where they should be. Like a 4/10 only wanting a 7 or above, or expected all men to be well hung ( 7+)

I think he meant it as in "why do white girls like to wear their hair in a messy bun?"
I dont think man buns are actually liked by girls.
t. guy with long hair who gets NO pussy.

I made this realization after posting
Maybe girls with messy buns will cherish the common ground!

>Being picky means your standards are way above where they should be
According tho who? Even if we ignore how idiotic the ratings are, if a 4/10 wants a 7/10, why the fuck lower themselves for less and waste time on someone they don't find attractive? Quality > quantity.

I'm a guy but still want to ask: Do men wildly exaggerate their sexual experiences when talking to other men? I hear the other guys and it sounds like they had tons of sex with multiple partners and did pretty much everything (eat pussy, anal, blowjobs, etc.)
So is it really normal and true that every guy has tons of sex or is it just that pretty much every guy lies their ass off? And in that case, is everyone aware of this and still plays along or what?

Girls and guys. I'm an 18 year old guy. I'm worried about my body and how it's gonna affect my relationships in the future. I'm about 5.5 in height and I'm pretty fat not obese or anything but not exactly healthy looking either. I don't have a lot of confidence or good looks but I've been told that I'm cute and/or adorable ( I personally always wanted to be called cute but now I'm sick and tired of it ). I'm lacking a fair bit in the downstairs department and my family always says things like ( you're gonna be the type to marry an Asian lady) or something like that which really doesn't help with my confidence. Is there hope for me in this world? I got pretty screwed in the genetic lottery and I'm trying to make sense of my life right now. I'm feel helpless and miserable.

To either guys or girls, what was the first thing you ever fapped to?

Guy here and yeah. Or well, at least I did when I was a kid. Since it gave me more cred but also partly because the people expected that of me; so I didn't want to "let them down" by going "Uhh, actually I only had one girlfriend and she basically took the entire initiative and I have no idea about any of this shit, go ask someone else."

Though now as mid twenties boomer, I am so out of fucks about what others did or how they perceive me, the subversion of expectations feels more fun.

Welcome to being a teen. In the end, basically everyone who isn't a toxic piece of shit will get into a relationship or two, as long they don't actively do something against it. And obviously as a manlet with a tiny dick, and more importantly low confidence; you're chances are lower than from someone conventionally attractive – so focus on the shit you can change, enjoy your fucking life, follow your fucking goals, and you'll eventually will click with someone. Perhaps she won't even be asian.

Some girl who somehow got my ICQ number sent me few nudes (only tits though), and then actually taught me how to do it. She even wanted a fucking cum tribute but I only had a fucking scanner to make pictures, so it never worked out. Wish I could remember her name.

Girl here. It's gross but when I was 13 I met my 20 year-old cousin for the first time and fapped thinking about him

I fucking love long hair. The guy I'm dating has longer hair than me and it's amazing. A lot of girls dislike long hair, true, but I think a fair amount of them are crazy about it like me! Find a hippie/metal girl or something

elliot from the show scrubs

The thing is I want to have a great sex life and a great relationship later in life. I just feel that with the way my body turned out, I'll never know that great feeling everyone else gets to enjoy when they have sex because of something out of my control. I feel like no matter what I do I won't be to hold any meaningful relationships in my life.

>I feel like no matter what I do I won't be to hold any meaningful relationships in my life.
Statistically unlikely, unless you live in some dickfest country like China.

> I'll never know that great feeling everyone else gets to enjoy when they have sex because of something out of my control.
Your life is always shaped by things outside of your control, there is zero point in complaining about it, hell even thinking about it, when you have fuckloads of things you can control.

Freshman at a sorority here. We're having a formal this weekend. Does every have sex at these events?

Holy shit, your parents must be so disappointed in you. Are you seriously going to sit here and say that you have no drive or ambition to improve in any way?To affect the world around you? You're not even human then. You're a sentient rock that eats, shits, and sleeps. Completely fucking worthless in every sense of the word. Is that the answer you wanted?

Not really
But everyone uses it as an excuse to get a date and hopefully hook up
Its literally prom2.0

Girls, do you like astronauts?

Is the third date too soon to invite the girl to my place? We've been on two dates so far, and I want to cook her a dish that I'm really proud of. I haven't been too physical -- I mostly just put my hand on her lower back. Should I get more physical with her during our dates before inviting her over?

Sure, they're pretty cool.

Who doesn't like astronauts?

Only russian ones

Where do I find conservative and virgin girls who also are open minded in spiritual issues? I want a serious relationship.

Conservative and open-minded tend to be mutually exclusive.

I know, but there are exceptions. Like the girl from the channel INFPurple

Where do I find those few girls?

I have no idea what you're talking about. If you're romanticising some YouTuber or something though, it's probably a persona she puts on

Ladies, do you agree with this? Is clout chasing a feminist act?

Attached: cloutchasersaregood.png (1209x176, 75K)

Why the fuck do women always try to act like being a whore is some noble and amazing act

Because that's the best way women survive capitalism, or something.

Invite her over but don’t take it as a green flag to do whatever you want. You still have to respect her boundaries. Just treat it like any other date. You can get more physical but don’t pressure her into having sex.

What is a positive way to describe that you want to date instead of having a fling on a dating site. I think women ignore me if I sound clingy or judgemental.
I want a wife, not a girlfriend.

>exgf cries, tells me she had sex with someone else
>we're broken up 1.5 months
>she says she feels like she betrayed me, i'm too good of a human being to not sleep around
>more guilt thoughts stuff like "i'm a horrible person, no one should be with me" etc.

uhm what the hell am i supposed to do?
not gonna comfort her, but technically it's not cheating and i don't really care
!?

A girl of my classes I should be having a date with on this Sunday hasn't replied back to my message for about two days. I noticed she went to eat this lunch with another guy, should I ask what's the matter or should I ask a confirmation for our date?

How do I get over the fact my ex, whom I loved dearly and still care for, hates me for something I didn't do, and there's practically nothing I can do about it?

Probably they ignore you because they get a bunch of messages including yours.