An femanon perspective

As a real woman who won't post tits I'll say this much. I can relate to that bad meme way too strongly in a bad way, like in a funny and ironic way and also inna way any real woman would way, and by that I mean wanting to piss anywhere for fuck sakes, or at least sometimes when it's urgent. You know, women can't pee standing up... Yah fucking moron. That's why the old right wing is beyond cucked and pathetic. They literally cannot meme, they are literally worst than boomer memers and my fucking grandpa is one, oddly really into nostalgia and campy internet fads. That's what he calls them. Anyway thank you for the attention and please note that I am trying my best to earn my maintaince of your attention and I hope what I am offering what I hope is more valuable to you than my less than average tits. Trust me, you didn't like them on soc. Its going to be even less relevant here. Anyway thank you jannies if you kept this post up because I'm trying to keep pol on topic and not slide and follow the rules.

Also in reality traps may have nicer tits than most ciswoman but they still got that wound instead of a womb, see the femanon perspective can be productive.

Also can you imagine the bodymods we women can do with what is basically the female equivalent to what testosterone is to men and yet we still have a womb and we can protect? We have something real just fyi fellow femanons.

Attached: 1549425826379 (1).jpg (543x1024, 80K)

Also post tampons and room for proof of femanon. I'll am spotting and likely will post really soon with a time stamp. Good idea right?

I'll be the first leaf tampon poster ever. Omg what an honour.

Attached: 1548456968608.jpg (643x681, 174K)

Please help. What am I doing wrong?

Attached: 1549425695806m.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

This is why I lurk. Otherwise most of my posts seem forced.

Why are you talking to yourself?

I'm the same loser that try to challenge your conceptions of women on r9k or at least I try by taunting you guys. Yes I'm a loser too and yes this belonged on my tumblr.

/quit

Never post here again.

Attached: 1546143860289.jpg (480x349, 43K)

You should kill yourself. Not because you're a woman, or because you're clearly autistic, but because you are a Canadian -- a FUCKING LEAF.

>Also in reality traps may have nicer tits than most ciswoman but they still got that wound instead of a womb
wrong

Attached: RuXQxcM.gif (165x274, 937K)

Because it's useless to attempt to bump this thread and unless I'm on soc, why pay attention to me? I even think the jannies will like delete the thread if op does post tits...

Also anyone reading this I'm trying to help. I'm offering free perspective.

Your fine when I don't mention I'm a femanon.

Attached: 1549166457568.jpg (753x611, 87K)

>I'm offering free perspective.
Just because something is free does not mean it has value.

Look at how circular male aerolias is and tell me about how near constant tit growth managed properly cannot stop the nasty pepperoni titty?

you AREN'T a woman you a disfigured ugly guy who is practicing some weird last ditch effort to try and get laid. just go gay or something you dont have to disfigure your body

You only mention being a woman for attention. Tits or gtfo

That's not an argument and women offer their pussies for free, or at least I hope you the kind of women you prefer over whores...

Posted tits on soc, no reply thread died. Posted it two weeks later, same image, some user said it was ugly af.

Nice digits but you are wrong and so wrong. Women who are less than ideal have hormonal problems and with accessto what is basically supplementation rather than recreation of a feminine form, you can really make ugly women feel less like disfigured guys who you won't fuck.

I will not post my tits but I will post a photo of my tampon with a blood clot, or better yet I'll post

Also screw posting tits. To prove one isn't a femanon or is, one most do tampon posting which is a webm recording of you pulling your tampon (no diva cups pls) with a timestamp. I'm literally going to be pols first femanon poster.

The tampon post is pure genius. No one who does this on pol can ever be disputed as not a femanon and it might even help a few guys fap which is always nice.

Should I shave?

Oh sorry for the monologue this should be on tumblr but... Considering the internet already knows my tits from previous posting and not vag and like 0 guys irl saw it ever (I'm not fat, just my tits are bad and I'm poor and ohip doesn't cover comestic surgery) so 0% chance of anyone recognizing it. This is a gud idea.

Can you understand the femanon perspective? Will you or do you just care about being antitraps even tho traps ain't gay?

Attached: 1549425763224.png (732x721, 198K)

Sorry for treating this as a blog post but seriously, how can I not? I'm so excited by the idea of literal tampon posting rn. Like we women can post our bleeding once a month to register to user that we exist. And we can do it until they recognize us.

nobody cares you worthless whore

Nice digits but seriously, where are the women in your basement movement?

pic related: I wear these irl and I have a butterface. The femanon are the less than steller looking girl in perfect outfits. My posts are literally worthless.

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-030143.jpg (1440x1827, 1.4M)

Also very related: if I looked even remotely good, it is so fucking easy to be a sugar baby these days. If I had looks and weren't spending my time here, I'd likely have a sugar daddy/"daddy" relationship. So fucking gross.

>Fuck those who do it for free

See jannies? See? They have no respect. That's why we taunt them.

I am hoping to win the respect of the jannies so that they won't delete this thread and future threads I make to build up anticipation for my first very tampon posting on pol, a post so luxuriously relevant to be woman and political and having a single thread to talk about our issues, issues that are not politically correct like my tampon post. It's relevant to the topic jannies. It follows the rules.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Stop pretending, you're not going to post your used tampon.
Tell us your real thoughts on trans, not some illegible rant - are you for trannies getting access to a woman's bathroom?

I was spotting and I will.

Also what I post on pol is basically amounts to lame ass cheerleading.

pic related: I agree with those views.

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-031543.jpg (1439x2145, 861K)

It's not that the problem is women pee'ing outside. It's the fact you lot do it in the most of open areas most of the time.
Saw some woman piss all over the floor next to a Pepsi machine at a metro station, in front of everyone. It wasn't that you need to piss, it's that you do it in the most inconvenient of places and act like its just toxic masculinity slavery of females, when all people say is "go piss in a bush please"

I know my cycle. I've been having periods since I was 13. I know when I get clots and I will post.

post current prescription labels. I'm interested, exactly what fucked-up combination brings your symptoms

Look at my flag. I don't do that third world shit. I ain't trying to live like Pajeet.

Here's a tip; if you mention "as a woman" before you espouse an opinion everyone is going to be judging you based on your gender and not the idea/argument/opinion. Also it reeks of narcissism. Saying you're a woman doesn't magically make your opinion any more worthy, useful or insightful.

The same fucked up mind that was here before nupol invaded.

Attached: 1549140359744.jpg (202x250, 14K)

Why would archaeologists dig up a 300 year old grave?

Fuck off. Women do it to test how much they can get away with.

i can tell this is a real woman because my brain hurts trying to read the train of consciousness trainwreck that is her prose. what a chaotic mess

stream of consciousness rather. thats what its called

Attached: 8C63ADB1-8618-44D3-82D7-49713C171525.gif (493x342, 393K)

Wrong again lil Stevie.

Why?

Because the argument of value is the perspective. Let me explain it like you are an incel: you want the pussy without the rest of the body, you want the pocket pussy because it has everything right?

The possibility of tampon posting and it being acceptable to the jannies is what makes this thread worth paying attention to.

Archive link or didn’t happen

White women vs monkey women. You Brazilian women even fucking inject goo into their asses. Tell me how that trash doesn't enable transgenderism

based posting is so reddit at this point. It's not original.

>ou know, women can't pee standing up.
you can sit on my lap if you want

Attached: bnciw6bmqqr11.png (700x653, 815K)

>Archive
Lurk moar. I'll post my vag pulling out a tampon soon enough. I don't want femanon tampon posting on pol to be associated to my tit posting on soc.

Imagine being so utterly cucked by trannies that you call yourself a ciswoman. Have some self respect fellow femanon.

This fucking thread is a trainwreck

Attached: 1549429297458.jpg (400x288, 26K)

You lurk more. Burden of proof, nigger.

You currently have nothing and saying you did isn’t proof. It’s hearsay.

Nothing about nupol is original but you get the attention you deserve. Want a better response? Post something better.

See jannies, if you delete tampon posting this sick fuck of a user will boycott Jow Forums

click on OP id, thread lights up like a Christmas tree
what the fuck is wrong with women

Attached: 1548443754584.gif (400x360, 1.3M)

Christee, that you? Ya maple syrup bitch!

Leafistan will collapse in the next 50 years and the next civilization will want to see which mistakes to avoid by sifting through the rubble.

If this normal in your country? I guess that'd explain Trudeau. I swear I'll never insult a leaf again. I guess I just didn't understand how bad it really was.

fuck jannies and fuck niggers i dont want to see your tampon i want you to pee on me

Attached: 1549247161937.png (676x676, 521K)

I live in Canada and I have very few friends, and also if you are a fellow femanon do some tampon posting sometime.

No the argument of value is inherit in the argument itself. Sure your perspective alters the argument, but that is not the main point of contention shit tits. Valuable ideas are cherished for their content, not their creator sweetie. Gtfo with that feminist, patriarchy bullocks.

I bet you bought the molyjew book on critical thinking. Lol what a faggot. My claim is simple and my proof will arrive soon: I have a perspective, that perspective is based on the fact that I can bleed from my womb and here is a post proving said bleeding while providing said perspective. Take it as you will. I just want jannies support.

Saved and thanks.

Google your ward news. The dude is gonna spend 6 months in jail for hatespeech but unpunished for utter a death threat. Oh Canada indeed.

Your offer sucks. I love the jannies.

See the rage? See the open wound? See the pussy? Gtfo back to r9k, I'll return tomorrow. I'm only posting here largely because of drumpfs speech.

Attached: 1549425794834.png (900x677, 368K)

Jannies also the perspective will be political and thus on topic. Can you please don't ban me?

Another reason to support tampon posting on pol: fertile women scare pedos who lurk here with their loli.

tranny jannies make you bannies unless you wee wee on my pee pee

Attached: 1546124866778.jpg (600x734, 89K)

Jannies please respect the quints. Please respect something

See>
>202274535

And And fuck nupol

The actual best thing about women is that when we actually pay for shit in most fandoms. Yep, we can follow the rules and pay the rent without screaming kike like a stormwennie

>As a real woman who won't post tits I'll say this much
>64 replies
Jow Forums is full of needy virgins

im going to get banned for shitposting you stupid slut

42 posts are from OP. Only one asked for tits. We have the piss-guy present though.

Absolute state of nu/pol/. Won't even fucking lurk the thread and comments regardless.

Also the greatest thing about this thread is how I am establishing how nupol treats women, women who otherwise was here way before nupol and who will outshit nupol soon, assuming Jannie support.

Not Christie, but I'm in Toronto. It's nice here. Black lives Toronto has our pride parade hostage to the point of possibly bankrupting it this year. Yep my perspective is worthless like my pussy if I ever happen to lose my virignity.

What the fuck is this incoherent monkey babble?

make this thread again next time

Attached: 1464508040824.jpg (2732x2012, 410K)

>Japanese women
>Pissing everywhere including squat toilets and on their shoes
>Its monkey babble to write from perspective of woman who wants to pee with dignity.

I don't have slav genetics. Sorry I may be ugly but I ain't no slavshit

Join my harem.

You are neither autist nor normie you sick fuck but honestly ty jannies for keeping this up.

Attached: 1549437082052.png (500x525, 328K)

>woman who wants to pee with dignity.
imalready told you what to do bitch

Yah no. I may be ugly but I have self respect. That's the problem with girls like me. We aren't hos. Even ugly whales can be someone's fetish. Also I'm white and not an Asian but the fact that loli omegalet exist in this thread and is so disgusting, that's why to Asian females the attraction to white males can drive them to insanity. They fear bring part of some sick fucks fantasy but the men who approach them, is it because of love or yellow fever.

See? My input is valuable.

yes, thanks women for all the credit card debt buying shit you don't need and cant afford.

Marie off yourself already ffs.

You're a disgrace to everything we stand for.

Mhm, your input is valuable. My offer in no way would degrade you though, you would acquire a few friends and have a good time. You would fulfill a very noble role. But it is natural for females to be jealous of other ones, so I understand. It took me a while to get the other two to agree.

Ftfy: Boomer debt. Wait that's how I type when I do Reddit posting.

Also mr MRA, I taunt you on r9k and that's why not a single one of us became an hero. The only one that did something stupid was the fat guy who wore the clothes of an even fatter, I forget his name, that guy did something pathetic.

oh youre fat? Nevermind I dont want you to pee on me fucking lesbian bitch

5'4 110 pounds. I'll post my pussy soon enough. We are just waiting for more nature.

We're not giving you attention unless you do something sexual for us.

now fuck off

>But it is natural for females to be jealous of other ones, so I understand. It took me a while to get the other two to agree.

You really think that? Youre gonna have a fun time in life.

Tits or GTFO!

Rules are rules bitch!

Oh I will do something sexual. And also thank you for further proving my point that nupol doesn't even read the threads anymore.

>As a real woman who won't post tits
stopped reading there

The low effort Aussie poster who is so cucked that he has literal Africans shitting on his designated shitting beaches.

Nupol doesn't lurk. Told you jannies and I telling you my fellow sisters.

at least post rfeet so i can get started

Attached: 1547574205529.png (298x390, 157K)