I HATE AMERICANS SO FUCKING MUCH!

perthnow.com.au/news/human-interest/aussie-kids-with-american-accents-bc-5998907881001

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 3.43.22 pm.png (1235x524, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=a7Lch_1531312423
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we run the world

why not blame your average aussie for letting their kids watch that shit

also who the fuck watches aussie TV is so shit

Australian tv is hot fucking garbage

can't blame them

If I lived in Roman times I'd want to live in Rome. Today I'd want to live in America and speak like an American.

BURGERED

better start learning Spanish then Pablo

The Australian accent isn't one my favorites, still think this sucks.

Attached: 1532317267633.jpg (707x490, 41K)

S1+2 OITNB > Wentworth > Other Aussie shit

Could be worse, I read that the Cockney accent has been replaced by that goofy Brit Caribbean patois

It's a-loom-mi-num, not al-u-mini-um
It's vite-tah-min, not vit-ti-min

Attached: 1507983091689.png (378x415, 128K)

You should be thanking us. The australian accent is an abomination.

The kids know superior quality when the hear it.

its ok we talk like niggers now soon the american accent will be the australian accent and it wont matter

Never noticed this, my nephews and nieces all sound Australian. Again, this must be a capital city thing.

Payback for those damn eucalyptus trees, ya cunt!

Depends on the TV shows the parents sit them down in front of and how much social contact they get with other aussie-sounding people. I've noticed it in some younger children (saying "can't" the american way, etc) so it's definitely happening.

Based and r-pilled. We say "r"s like we mean it!

Australian kids are learning Spanish? The fuck? I thought we were becoming chinks.

We say Vitamin the same way as you, my rotund friend. You're confusing us with britbongs.

have some aussie friends.... they were so enamored of my southwest accent.

Aluminium is not Aloominum. That's just a burger retardation thing.

Also we say vy-ta-min, vit-ti/ta-min is a US thing.

Also why do you guys drop the "h" in herb? You all say "erb"

Say it with me kids:
GLOBAL
CULTURAL
HEGEMONY

it's worse than that. The people have been replaced

It's called a culture war Ausfuckyouia, and Steve won't save you now.

>Depends on the TV shows the parents sit them down in front of and how much social contact they get with other aussie-sounding people.

Definitely a capital city thing then. I live on the coast and literally every kid I have heard sounds the same as usual. I've only ever heard a trashy kinda american accent in Sydney/Brisbane

woops, forgot Steve

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 95K)

But how do americans speak? Seriously we have so many dialects, slang and accents I don't understand? Like me- I have a southern accent like the rest of my community that evolved from the Dutch Irish and Scottish settlers in my area. But you go an hour north on the interstate and its a completely different weird southernish accent. Like Boston citizens disgusting accent, the Bronx accent, not to mention all the different accents that come with the races and where they live regionally. What the fuck is an american accent?

Almost burning down california was the nicest thing any allied country has ever done for us. My only regret is that any of you were spared.

>What the fuck is an american accent?
The one on TV

this

This doesn’t sound very American to me.

liveleak.com/view?t=a7Lch_1531312423

When I was a kid I knew and Australian kid with an American accent. He was autistic and watch watch American movies on repeat all day. It's the parents fault more than anything.

funny, cause i walk around talking with a thick aussie accent.

There's a non-regional default American accent that is well known as 'the' American accent. I guess you're just fucking retarded.
>I have a southern accent
Checks out

>Like me- I have a southern accent
(not real English)

I speak what the Hollywood stars speak, Western American accent, which is closer to real proper English than what English have been speaking for 300 years.

I think you should be more concerned about the Chinese and Arab accents Nigel.

Attached: Australia I'm gonna didgeridoo you in the ass.jpg (1242x979, 100K)

no. you ruin the world

based bruce

Vocaroo it

We'll be the judge of that

Bow down emu nigger

Attached: 1549360030391.jpg (570x570, 21K)

America über alles.

GA probably, initially the Australian pronunciation is more similar to the British than to the yank.

It's ok, they'll be mostly speaking Chinese if China doesn't collapse soon.

>trashy

You 3rd world bastard

>from a kraut

Attached: 1324956928375.jpg (300x275, 7K)

Do you have a license for your Arabic to English translater?

Okay Goebbels

Steve and Harambe, miss ya' bigly, fellas

So you talk like a gay jew, thanks for sharing

It means Australians are so dumb they speak like no one else in the USA except for the idiots from calicuckistan

Most then people in Sydney city have Chinese accents.
Most the people in Sydney suburbs have Arab accents.
Why no story about that problem?

Stay mad cuck and dont forget to re-elect merkels party again like dumb little goy you are

>hurrrb
yeah nah it just sounds dumb
its akin to the word "honor", h is silent

You should rip them harder.

One of us
One of us
One of us

this man knows the truth.

You know why

Like nasally jews?

Your commotion proves me right.

Attached: x720-cac.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

t. Melbourne poof

Not in Herb. Silent H comes before O.

The corn accent, it's the one you'll hear on your local news.

Next up they will demand the right if freedom of speech then the right to bear arms again.

Jesus, germans are terribly unfunny

this is what you get for the eucalyptus bullshit

You know calling chinks chingchongs somehow offends them because it ties in with how many times they’ve had to eat each other in history.

American English is English.

>So you talk like a gay jew, thanks for sharing
Haha not hardly.

That's a BRUCE, you moron.

So... did any of you cunts watch the SOTU address... or..?

Nah we say the h in herb, well I do at least. Not sure why you spelled Aluminum wrong though.

> I HATE AMERICANS SO FUCKING MUCH!
And see, all that anger and hatred is why your kids think we Americans are much cooler than you.
And we are. Give them to us. We will raise them to be strong, and proud.

Attached: 1548748901415.jpg (396x385, 27K)

>say something retarded
>people reply that you're retarded
>"haha your replies proves me right"

I mean, you are right, but not for that reason

>Solder
>"Sohhhderrr"
You have 10 second to defend this

No one speaks American. We have a hundred dialects here. Every state speaks different

Top kek!
Nice find, I love watching illiterate minorities fight in public transport.
Nothing shows a clearer picture of diversities utter failure.

I've actually started using an American accent at work because I actually speak more clearly and the gooks can understand me better at the factory.

I watched all but the kiked portion. It was above average and even sublime at times, like when he was speaking to the Afghanistan War and making peace with our enemies finally.

He can’t. He’s wrong

This has always happened OP, There was this autistic boy on the train who picked up an American accent it's quite sad really its a sign of not even being accepted by our culture so they emulate a mutt Americans.

Attached: 1549025692609.gif (384x288, 3.03M)

You can't let that accent die, women who speak in cunt make my iron the big iron

I dont think about you at all

>他不会说中文
I got bad news for ya fatboi

go away, aussie cunt bogan. don't you have a huntsman spider to fight?

American is its own special language like Scots o Afrikaans, English is for faggots.

hahaha anti-Semitic loser, eat shovelful of shite

This pisses me off, they say 'sauder' or 'sodder' damn yanks think they are french now adding in silent consonants.

The standardizing of accents has already happened within the United States.

I asked my cousin from North Carolina a while ago whether anyone from his school talks with a southern accent. He said "there was one kid, but he moved away."

He has a very slight accent, but his mom has a very strong one. Same thing goes for people from Texas more and more frequently. It's not helped by the fact that there is a strong stigma associated with southern/rural accents as being indigent, uncultured, and ignorant.

It's just a matter of time.

Attached: 00despair.jpg (480x384, 19K)

>Every state speaks different
Yes, and only WA, OR, CA, FL, MT, NV, ID, and parts of PA speak correctly.

*upstate New York too

>I mean, you are right, but not for that reason
hey aren't we all 50% shitposting and 50% total seriously all the time here?

Attached: oy vey thats hot.jpg (515x399, 111K)

>This is supposed to be an insult

Attached: 1474453242354686.png (575x321, 280K)

I must admit, your response has left me rather flummoxed

No one likes you.

Aluminium is a funny one. -ium is a suffix for refined ores (with alumina being sand - aluminium oxide) which is why we say "aluminium", but the guy who discovered it named it "aluminum".

Iv only lived in Australia for a year, buy by god your TV is nothing but politically correct garbage.
Why do you have so many "Morning" shows that run all fucking day? All of them talk like American liberals, harping on and on about LGBTQ and "racism"

Also reason people are picking up American accents is the internet and watching youtube. Girl I used to date said I sounded like an American when saying certain words.

When Australian Sheila’s from the undesirable suburbs of Melbourne get drunk the only word you can understand clearly is the word cunt.
It’s kind of disgusting mate.
It’s why Aussie blokes like getting headjobs so much after a night out so we don’t have to listen to them talk

It's closer to how the french pronounce it and fuck england

how does this happen? listening to yanks on the tv doesn't seem weird, but hearing yanks in real life is completely alien.

You’re stupid, but not bombastic.
Nevertheless, lurk moar & no more posting for 24 months.