Post where to meet and connect with others who are redpilled or almost there (IRL, faggot)

Post where to meet and connect with others who are redpilled or almost there (IRL, faggot)

Attached: 944730.jpg (312x475, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1539401358187.png (1303x318, 129K)

Pic unrelated.

>Certain gyms
>Men who work in the trades
>Metal bars/shows

>White parties

>Alcoholics Anonymous

35 y/o agent...er...man...looking to meet up with like-minded individuals who like illegally modifying shotguns, stockpiling ampho, and plotting to overthrow the us government. Bonus points for any racism or neo-nazi ties. Totally serious post. PM me with deets like your name, address, and social security number.

Attached: 1516493689469.jpg (620x413, 49K)

>wanting to meet up with faggots IRL

>>Men who work in the trades
These men tend to be exceptionally stupid drunks whose only talent is beating their wives.
>>Metal bars/shows
These men are degenerates.

DONT DO THIS.

why put a bullseye on yourself in an OPEN CHAT MONITORED BY GLOWIES????????

the fuck is wrong with you retards.

this seems legit

I'm aware. But not all men at metal shows are degenerate, some are based, sober, have wives and have a healthy distrust of niggers
Any better ideas?

you don't. take what you've got. if you're lucky some sperg may reveal their power level, but that's it. maybe you're that sperg and will just scare some people off

I visit starbucks every morning.
I actually look just like your average "s*yboy" as Jow Forums would say, but deep down in a hardcore hitlerian fascist.
I get off on surrounding myself with "good liberals" knowing that they think I'm just like them.
Their talking points are so childish blending in is trivial.

How the fuck is telling a stranger to go to a Catholic church putting a mark on your back?

Terry A. Davis was right

Attached: 1549258762083.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Alternately: which sport is the least pozzed?

Attached: whstl.jpg (1200x650, 285K)

THIS

pic is my backyard

Attached: 1549440767549.jpg (313x477, 43K)

Time to play the jew faggots.

If we want to win this war we must adopt the appearance of our enemies. We must take their propaganda campaigns to the next level, and make it so clear that white genocide and the destruction of the US is what they want that no normie could miss it. Time is on their side. They have been patient, planning their moves on year-long schedules, moving along at such a slow pace that most people don't pick up on what's happening. Things are changing though. If someone has the Steinlight plan pic, post it. Basically the pace of jew propaganda is steadily increasing, to the point where it's becoming more noticeable. The kikes know that people will realize eventually, but they're hoping it'll be too late by then.

Chaos is what they want. Let's give it to them.

Good video about ACCELERATIONISM vs racism,, he debunked racism
>it doesnt exist
Jow Forums is a great example of what Based Bellagio is talking about
>the BIG RED BUTTON THEORY

We are not racist just cause we hate niggers qnd kikes, we hate them cause the media says dont touch that red button... and they are subhuman animals too

Watch this video and understand
What it means to watch the world burn!!!

youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q

Enjoy,,,,.. . .

Attached: 1975144942da9d9c96fab70f44a18c44c10b91890212b3018d95ece4e30c9b09.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

What does this mean?

>Post where to meet and connect with others
TAKE YOUR GAY PEDO SHIT TO /lgbt/
Nigga plz

Attached: girls laughing.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Fucking based FBI will send u dick pics if you stfu faggot lul

Attached: AEA26490-8519-4E7A-A8F6-E84912A2E56D.jpg (800x815, 211K)

Political movement some sort. Party maybe. Create organization with name "Political Incorrectness".

Fuck off

Attached: panty-fa.jpg (1024x940, 78K)

At rest stop bathrooms after dark

Or some gun loving club.

You didn't read the book, did you?