What’s the meaning of life?

What’s the meaning of life?

Attached: 0D324084-27C8-4E3E-9D24-22DADA599216.jpg (451x322, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1YLoIgXrT2U
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not exactly a question someone can solve for you, because unless you solve for the variables in this equation yourself, you won't appreciate the answer that someone else comes to, even when they show their work. but me personally love and stuff. movies are cool too.

probably no inherent meaning but after years of nihilism and thinking about it, I'd rather choose what the meaning of my life is for myself

Enjoy it and be a good person, because there isn't meaning, we just exist on God's whim

To provide light on the dark canvas

Technically speaking, to reproduce, but you can do what you want..

No that's the answer to the question of life, the universe and everything.

Satisfaction, exhilaration, peace, fighting, loving, fucking, challenge, comfort, family, solitude, concept, feeling, words, silence, all of These, none of these, you decide, you've been decided.

Good Lucky user

this
life is the *gift* of desperation

why?
nobody knows duder. I personally think that 3-D existance as we know it is a capillary of a larger sort of system or reality, like a moss that forms on much larger surface. The totality of the "true reality" is impossible to visualize but I image it's some real trippy shit with all the colours, and some new ones too!
some sort of yingyang fusion paradox of sorts with strange "realities" bubbling at the surface and taking form, such as ours, spilled forth from it's ressonance

To live.

What is life?

To experience it. To live it. You want a complex answer? Then make one up.

The meaning of life is having no meaning, but we not being aware of that is also the meaning of life.
By thinking that life has a superior meaning, we pursue things and dreams to satisfy our own souls.
Usually, just the quest os already enough to satisfy one's soul, but sometimes we find a "meaning" wich also makes us happy.
But the truth is: life has no meaning, the closest we can get of a meaning is the pursue of one. (Sorry about my english btw)

I think the point of 42 is that this is a stupid question and everyone can make up their own interpretation. I also think its a subtle critique of religion.

>taken from Jow Forums /SIG/ threads.

The manifestation of your material form is in perpetual exchange with the external environment. The fabric that once composed your body - the very fabric that you once defined as yourself - has now been replaced entirely with a foreign thread. The neuronal and electrical aggregation that interpreted and reacted to the symbols contained in the previous sentence has since shifted in geometry, and it no longer is what it just was. The molecular patterns contained in chains of nucleic acids which serve as the film for the projectors of your physical body will soon mutate in replication, and the projection of those mutated patterns will change accordingly.

The individuality and solidity of your physical being is an illusion. The momentary combination of biological material which collectively forms your body does not actually hold any particular static identity that is separate from the universe at large. You are the universe, and the universe flows into and out of you, constantly reshaping and redefining what you are. Whatever you physically are at any moment, therefore, is fleeting and fickle. What you are is fluid and flexible. What you are cannot be defined absolutely.

There is an idea of a person that surrounds you like a sheath. This idea molds, shapes, restricts and confines your liquid being into a familiar and rigid identity. This identity is an illusory mental product that has developed naturally over time from the random experiences and indoctrinations that have comprised your life. Society has defined you, and you in return have been unconsciously manipulating your elastic physical form and surroundings in order for them to coincide with that definition.

>haha there’s no meaning to life let’s have gay sex and smoke weed and worship SCIENCE

Why do you need life to have a meaning? Isn't it enough to just be alive?

Attached: 1516139156393.jpg (537x360, 27K)

To fuck bitches and make money
Even viruses seek to reproduce and thrive

I think the point is that you should find your own meaning and not let others to tell it for you. I also like to have sex and smoke weed. I'm not gay tho, are you projecting a little too much kid?

What does science has to do with gay sex and weed?

Attached: nUyLiVz.jpg (512x384, 32K)

Value

Bump

IMO, committing to something greater than yourself if a way to find a measure of immortality, what that actually is you're best off deciding for yourself

There is not any.
We spend our whole lives suffering - some suffer more, some suffer less only to die in the end and then be reborn again as a different person.
The cycle is endless.

You will have to ask God that.

How is it stupid? The point of life is the ultimate question. I can't even continue unless I believe something about it. I think it is to be helpful to others and faithful in God. What do you think?

Based and frenchpilled

No it isn't. Now tell me the answer already.

I don't know the answer, I don't even know that there is one. But don't let that stop you from trying to find one or make one. Work so hard at that that it almost becomes a meaning in its own right.
Or do something else. It's not like there's any logical reason life needs to have a meaning.

I think I need meaning or I will feel depressed.

The problem with finding your own meaning, is that people often choose the wrong meaning.

You'll feel better if you conquer your desire for meaning. Seriously, it's not that bad.
Camus (the handsome french guy in the pic) was kinda preoccupied with the question of whether or not you should kill yourself when faced with a universe devoid of meaning. Basically you have three options
>kys
Doesn't actually solve the problem, you're just avoiding it by not being alive to deal with it.
>religion
Also doesn't solve the problem, just pretends it isn't there.
>accepting the absurd nature of existence
Bretty gud.

Attached: d4b4e26b28cd22fd58d6d7ec8e4ec379.jpg (850x400, 68K)

Propagating your genes.

>religion
What about believing in God? I do think God has to be real or else nothing makes sense. But I don't think of God as a man in the clouds more like a perfect mind. I don't want to worship through religion because I think it is just worshiping man's image of God.

Mind your own business.

I mean, you're free to believe in God, but even that wouldn't mean life is meaningful.
Personally, I don't see any problem with the universe being cold and empty, save for what we put in it.

Well Im drunk and I feel like rambling about stuff so there you go

vocaroo.com/i/s1YLoIgXrT2U

There isint a meaning that can be defined by any language that we create

to test your mettle m8