It's over Jow Forums

White people are finished.

Trump is a zionist, your whole government is bought out and payed for. The media is under Jewish dominion while your tech companies are controlled by chinks and poos.

Your already a minority in your own countries and it's just going to get worse for you.

And the saddest part is, whites are completely domesticated, so they will NEVER fight back.

You are doomed. :^)

Attached: 1540868615284.png (588x617, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAYQ-rfj1CI
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://resett.no/2019/02/04/vare-politikere-bytter-ut-befolkningen/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a Muslim, we have white Muslims with many children and they are just doing fine.

Maybe it's time for you to embrace Islam user.

>white people are finished
>TRUMP

huh

Attached: Poland.jpg (1045x1200, 190K)

do you want to know the benefits of millions of retards being obsessed with the white western world ?

the white east thrives without drawing attention to itself

Attached: po.png (702x1024, 659K)

Good thing I'm blackpilled and don't give a fuck anymore. This world is worth nothing.

>Embrace a backwards desert death cult that can't into high-technology.

lolno

Poland/Hungary/Italy will yield eventually.

>I'm a demoralized pussy who would rather live in ignorant bliss until as my living standard gets lower and lower until my life is so horrible I can't even escape the pain/misery anymore.

Fixed it for you. Fuck you.

Attached: Salvini is ZOG.jpg (729x513, 57K)

Soulless, dumb whites are more responsible for our current state than the jews.

Look at all the hapless retards on this board for example. They are empty, soulless, passionless husks.

Most have to be instructed to think rationally every step of the way. they are genetically important sub-humans and what's happening now is mother nature taking it's course with these goofy, stupid abominations.

>White people are finished.
Russia won, as the USA will become Brazil, and stop being the world hegemon.

When life becomes unbearable for whites in the West, Russia will open up Siberia for white settlements, something they have already started.

>Poland/Hungary/Italy will yield eventually.
No. They will just ally with Russia, as the Russian might be oppressive, but they don't genocide their Imperial subjects like the US empire does.

Putin is a jew and the Russian mafia is Jewish.

Russia is no salvation you dumb coward. Only killing the Jews is.

Man up.

>Soulless, dumb whites
And that was not a part of the Russian plan?

Listen to Yuri.
youtube.com/watch?v=AAYQ-rfj1CI

*Western white people are finished
The former Commie block is still 99% white

>They are genetically impotent**

Damn auto-correct.

sage

>your
>you
>they
we're taking care of our own blackpills this morning, zoglett, you can take the next few days off. nobody here with a functioning brain liked that speech. r/t_d fags are exposing themselves, but so are you. why not have a siesta? when you come back we might be against trump and you might be free from this place. y-you're starting to like it here, aren't you?

>Putin is a jew and the Russian mafia is Jewish.
Is that the best you can do?

Russia is run by the deep state, just like the USA, but the Russian deep state is Russians, while the US one is ZOG.

Russia just need to survive a few years, and the the USA is no longer capable to be the world hegemon.

Russia is a worthless, corrupt shit-hole controlled by the Jewish Russian mafia.

You are so fucking stupid for suggesting whites would even be able to move there due to it's harsh immigration laws.

It is no future for whites there. Eastern Europe produces next to no advanced technology. They will never be able to compete with east asians.

Attached: 1500417582971.png (960x539, 493K)

any group would buckle under the propaganda bombardment whites have been under for so many years.

>Eastern Europe produces next to no advanced technology.
As the West go non-white, and the high tech firms would move there. It is already happening with computer games.

This post reads like it was created by an automated spam-bot.

Makes litterally no sense and contributes nothing to the discussion.

You all already lost and I think deep down you all know you will never fight back. Just shit-post to feel good about yourselves.

You are correct, but whites from the soviet empire and their puppets were not subjected to that.

Nope. Whites are just dumb, domesticated animals at this point. They deserve what they get.

>You all already lost
The USA lost.

And Canada, and the UK, and France and Sweden.

>that pic

Kek, it seems you transcended gender and are off to the planet P(l)uto. The gayest celestial body in the solar system.
We'll take the reigns from here, you tried to destroy the world but once you fags are choking in space, balance between the earth and humans shall be restored

Attached: dfafgas.jpg (480x362, 29K)

>white people are domesticated so they will never fight back
>usa currently has controversial president making changes to stop retard chinks, spics and other dumb fucks from whites being the minority in america

>another "jEwS rUn EvErYThiNg" conspiracy user

sage

Attached: 5A88606D-BE2C-4098-A95A-599D71C40249.jpg (750x1334, 178K)

a victim of our own success, we came so rich, decadent, and comfortable, that we became weak and complacent, but also arrogant. we thought we were invincible, we didn't realize our own myth of exceptionalism and divine providence would destroy us, it blinded us from our vulnerability. we thought we could take on all problems of the world, take in a flood of the weak and huddled masses of the world, until it drowned us.

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

Yes.

We just had this published in one of our newspapers:

Our politicians replace the population

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://resett.no/2019/02/04/vare-politikere-bytter-ut-befolkningen/

Sup Goldberg.

>a victim of our own success, we came so rich, decadent, and comfortable
I agree. It's the same here, but because we have a big public welfare system, it's easier to get people to understand that immigrants is bad news.

>genetically important
That's impotent Mr. Answer Brain.

>>usa currently has controversial president making changes to stop retard chinks, spics and other dumb fucks from whites being the minority in america

Are you fucking dense?

>No Wall

>DACA amnesty

>Just as many Illegals flooding across the border as before.

>Wants an INCREASE in H1b visas

>Puts Rothschild Banker in as Secretary of Commerce.

>38 Billion for Israel.

>Jerusalem the Capital of Israel.

>Anti-BDS legislation passed

>White demographic replacement in full swing.

>Internet being censored en mass.

Trump is a kike puppet. Al literal false hope for drooling, low-IQ gullible white cattle.

Based and redpilled

Unironically fuck white people and fuck Donald Drumpf

Attached: CE5CF5EC-3AD5-47B8-9FE4-87AECFDD5B91.jpg (604x453, 45K)

>dumb Semitic cults
>2019

Oh fuck off brainlet

>White people
>Pic is of literal white niggers
Where’s the white people you speak of, you lying kike bastard?

Human society is worth nothing

woah hold on there kid

announcing sage is against the rules

Attached: 1521724124857.jpg (863x1390, 162K)

If you had to live without modern comforts your stupid edgy, faggoty ass wouldn't be saying that.

Attached: 1377561276310.jpg (1536x817, 419K)

Brad Pitt is only doing this, so that the whites can watch the inevitable carnage from the comfort of Mars.

Globe shows Doggerland. This must have happened in the past.

You are a fuckin retard. The world is composed of other countries not just the USA or Cuckanda. Is what your proposing happening in Russia? How about Chechnya or Hungary?

>auto-correct
>phoneposting
Ah, i see you're one of the soulless dumb whites you speak of, kek

Attached: Phonefaggot.png (1007x701, 64K)

Doesn't look jew to me. Why doesn't Russia let israel take Syria? Doesn't make sense.

Obviously OP was speaking only of real countries with power and influence.
>chechnya
>country
Nice try al-Rahmaan.

Does anyone have that video where putin was visiting Israel and admitted he was Jewish?

And that graph that showed what percentage of the Russian Mafia is Jewish?

What would you know of whites, Americano?

Kek
Kys

Slavs are barely human, let alone whites

This. Whites considering themselves to be super-human isn't helping much either.

No pain, no gain.

The worst type of coffee it's worst than drinking mud water.

That's depressing.

I thought Salvini was based.

Attached: 1544549262892.jpg (699x1009, 94K)

No leader is based. We have to work together from the ground up, as if we just arrived on this planet. We are the immigrants now, and we need to start working together like them.

White people are sub-humans that have never accomplished anything without the help of Jews.

Attached: 1549067525155.png (500x515, 120K)

nothing new.
welcome to politics.
welcome to murika.

Sage faggot boy.

Attached: 1534706644508.png (536x498, 23K)

Try again. There are more high IQ whites than jews in existence.
Jews have never won a war and suck at combat

Agree we need a serios purification starting for false flager rat like you

Europeans has literally built the world since ancient times greek and romans started to built the first proto modern societies while jews where nothing more than iliterate barbarians that only brought 1000 years of stagnation with cristianity that only were reverted embracing our graeco romans roots in the reinassance
You are unironically subhumans

This new, you are becoming minorities in your own countries.

Pardon me sir, but would you kindly take your smelly, inferior, black nigger ass back to Africa? Thanks nigger!

They are great at combat actually, just asymmetrical psychological warfare.

Attached: 1545544146314m.jpg (1024x761, 175K)

Siberia is where the commie Jews banished non party members because it’s unlivable there.

>I thought Salvini was based.

>Everybody who doesn't go publicly full 1488 is not based.

You wouldn't last one minute in politics, dear friend.

Attached: Santi_di_Tito_-_Niccolo_Machiavelli's_portrait_headcrop[1].jpg (435x557, 207K)

Scared, huh? Your day is almost here, traitor.

>payed
This just bothers me. 'Paid' to sage

So you are traitor, if you don't support White Genocide?

Attached: jews blames you.jpg (460x560, 70K)

You don't know what you are talking about. Cold winters is not a big problem with modern insulation and the right clothes.

Global warming will make it livable again.

regardless, it's not pleasant. Although that might change in the future.
The real problem is whites shouldn't gather together in one place that can easily be nuked with no impact anywhere else. Because they kike controlled american government would love that.

>He doesn't know how to sage.

Embarrassing.

Unless they have nukes too.

Then MAD will keep us safe.

Siberia is huge, and with the USA as Brazil, Western Europe can be retaken.

I don't mind a nuclear war either, as that would kill of the niggers and the people living in cities.

Attached: Worlds-most-important-graph-2017.png (882x709, 77K)

I don't mind a nuclear war either, as that would kill of the niggers and the people living in cities.
In theory, I agree. But somehow I think those targets wouldn't be top of the list.

They would take a hit just to get rid of us.

I don't buy this shilling for shitskins/jews and am not very blackpilled at all.
The whole reason they went full hamfist with the migrant crisis is they realized the internet was waking people up too fast. They're the ones in desperation mode. Every political video has comments massively upvoted for our side almost unanimously.
There's about 1 billion white people alive right now and if they start crushing their enemies I don't think there is a media powerful enough to stop them at this point.

Attached: 1549378540631.jpg (500x485, 31K)

America deserves everything they are getting.

Attached: ab6dd64a7cc958935d2b26d48d9f0421eabb18f7d8a307c0bf85fc4951e51b4e.jpg (350x349, 14K)

Soon the kikes will realize that whites aren't their main problem, but that mudslimes are. Then you're done for.

Niggers stink...

>In theory, I agree. But somehow I think those targets wouldn't be top of the list.
The niggers would just starve to death, if there are no more gibs, and the same would be true for non-nuked big shitties.

>Soon the kikes will realize that whites aren't their main problem,
How do you intend to fix the boomers? I don't think the jews can stop the multicult in time, even if they wanted to.

bump

That's true

I hope somebody just fire off a missile unauthorized, and that the Russians take it for a nuke and retaliate.

The Norwegian rocket incident, also known as the Black Brant scare, occurred on January 25, 1995 when a team of Norwegian and US scientists launched a Black Brant XII four-stage sounding rocket from the Andoya Rocket Range off the northwestern coast of Norway. The rocket carried scientific equipment to study the aurora borealis over Svalbard, and flew on a high northbound trajectory, which included an air corridor that stretches from Minuteman III nuclear missile silos in North Dakota all the way to the Russian capital city of Moscow.[1] The rocket eventually reached an altitude of 1,453 kilometers (903 mi), resembling a U.S. Navy submarine-launched Trident missile. Russian nuclear forces were put on high alert as a result, fearing a high-altitude nuclear attack that could blind Russian radar, and Russia's "nuclear briefcase" the Cheget was brought to Russian President Boris Yeltsin, who then had to decide whether to launch a retaliatory nuclear strike against the United States.[1][2][3] Russian observers determined that there was no nuclear attack and did not retaliate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident

>mudslimes
I know you have a different perspective in Sweden, but there's almost no Muslims in the US, and average (white) Americans already dislike Islam.

>but there's almost no Muslims in the US
The beaners looks be worse that a lot of MENA thrash, but better than niggers.

Nice Try, but look at those dates. Secondly the first article doesn't even reference Germany.

Attached: 1549460562057.png (960x539, 451K)

Who made this pic OP? its pretty accurate.

I know. I can't wait to burn synagogues and slaughter Jewish families. Real fucking soon.

This.
Fucking retards with an understanding of politics equivalent to 65 IQ.

Who controls the AI?
Whom does the AI control?
>Who controls the AI?
>Whom does the AI control?
Who controls Jow Forums?
What controls Jow Forums?
What does the AI control?
What controls the AI?

What "waits behind the curtain"?

whites may not, but Christ already has, and you really only need him working against you to win

watch out for cars on the road

>obvious demoralization thread is obvious
Just end yourself. You can't do anything right, faggot.

Cannot contest a single word that you said.

[disconnect]

Attached: mind_the_gap.jpg (515x460, 214K)

Italy have already vanished their good genes, I don't care of they implode their country, they still adopting some good policies, but they'll need to start to breeding with tue austrians and the swiss to have a chance to get their good genes back.

>Poland/Hungary/Italy will yield eventually.
You don’t know shit about Poland or Hungary. They have never yielded to foreign invaders and never will.

t. retard

Are you being ironic in the excessive and stereotyped violence of your rhetoric? Or is the self-parody unintentional?
Also, [pic related].

Attached: mm.png (888x962, 1.19M)