Are niggers even the same species as us?

Are niggers even the same species as us?

Attached: IMG_2987.jpg (749x820, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Attached: 1536323676046.png (1267x455, 89K)

>A species is a population of organisms with the ability of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring
Are you being unironic?

Why can’t this board into basic biology?

no, same genus tho. the fact that it's called ethnicity instead of species is just political correctness.

no, they never were, europeans are not from africa

>what is hybridization

>Literally is presented with facts backed up with sources.
>Why can't people in2 basic biology.
Retarded mutt.

This. Why people wants to prove their ideas with semantic ? You hate black people ? Good for you. You don't have to negate science and redefine words to say you hate black people.

We can have fertile offsprings with black people therefore we are the same species. Simple as that.

Are goyim even the same species as us?

FERTILE offspring

Are coyotes and jackals the same species then?

Unfertile offspring. Go back to biology 101.

shut up bongo, we don't want your senseless gibbering here. go fetch some bananas you knuckle dragger

Can they have fertile offspring ? If yes, same species. If not, no.

It doesn't even have to be the same species, ligers, mules and the zebra/donkey hybrid exist. Anyways clearly racism is more important to Jow Forums than basic understanding of science and biology.

>www.scholastic.com/teachers/articles/teaching-content/wolves-coyotes-and-dogs/
>Two different species, yet can have fertile offspring.
This is why your people are a joke.

wow, what a dumb french faggot, pick up a fucking book! nigger

Yes they can, but are defined as different species of the same genus. Humans, too, have different sub-species.

See

>pitbulls and german shepherds are exactly the same animal becuse they can produce fertile offspring

Perhaps they are the same species, but they can't be the same subspecies.

underrated

They're an ancient people who served their purpose long ago and would've died out had whites not provided them with the food and medicine they couldn't produce themselves. In return for our generosity, they rape and murder our people.

hybridization can produce fertile offspring if two species are closely related. you retards forget that a species is not something univocal and completely detatched, it's fluid, otherwise you'll think that they just pop out from nothing like the christcucks believe. the whole taxonomy is just a mental construct to help us to better understand the phylogeny of certain clusters of organisms. we are definitely not the same species, although very similar. at least they can be regarded as a subspecies

>horses and donkrys can breed together
>ergo horses and donkeys are the same species
shiggy diggy

Every category fuzzes at the edges, that isn't an argument for or against anything.

No Neanderthal blood like us Euro hybrids.

they are too phyogenetical afar to produce fertile calves tho. a better example would like mussels or the finches

Wolves and dogs are all Canis Lupus, which is the same species. Dogs were created threw domestication. That being said i'm just translating what I know in French: espece = species and genus is just the latin word for exactly the same. Not sure why you're so adamantly bent on having a difference between them. Sounds like you just don't want to say black people are the same species than you.

Curiously progressives like to go on about how this totally invalidates the concept of race

See
It is as simple as that.

>Humans are based of a mix of Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals (Humans are Homo Sapiens Sapiens)

So tell me how Neanderthal went to sub-saharan africa or australia to make niggers and abbos.

Well, yes and no. Yes in the sense that the science of the day says so.

Keep in mind, that species are completely arbitrary for the most part and are used mostly for referential purposes. E.g., a domesticated donkey and a wild donkey are different species. They can produce perfectly viable offspring, but this distinction is meaningful because domesticated species have a lot of significant differences versus their wild forbears.

I'd say no in the sense that any agricultural human has easily a few thousand years of agricultural adaption where as subsaharan Africans, pygmies, jungle tribes, and abos have next to none.

This gets even messier when you consider that other homos were supposedly able to interbreed with modern man.

but still proves my point. different species have time and again demonstrated to produce hybrid, stable population. you think the cro magnon was a pure breed? it was heavily hybridized even before reaching europe. also neanderthal-sapiens mutts are known be have existed for extended periods of time

> species are fluid
Can you feel the SJWs ready to swarm on that one ?

And that's my point, you guys are like them, way too much interested in semantics to prove some moot points. Black people are as human as I am but that doesn't change the fact most of them are absolutly retarded.

No.

>I refuse to accept the facts.
Typical.

Yes actually superior to Whites

Attached: images (3).jpg (224x224, 5K)

Are niggers human?
Well well well who the fuck cares. they are niggers is all I know!

You're just deaf to any argument, why should I bother ? You say it's not the same species but the same genus while it's the EXACT same word except in Latin. What's the point talking with you ?

Name one way that 8s true

>inb4 muh dick myth

no, they aren't even native to earth.

Attached: homo evolution.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

Attached: spacenigga.jpg (1000x534, 631K)

the fact that they are genotipically identical is a whole different subject. dogs were manipulated through extensive eugenetics for centuries, but that was only between other dogs. this affected only the phenotype due to the fact that all the alleles responsible for that mutation were already present in the genome, they were just selected, enhanced or silenced. period. no one created the niggers from selected breedings, they evolved as a different subspecies

>>>/britpol/

>Who cares about the scientific findings and the catagories that it brings, semantics is all that matters to me.
Doesn't matter what we call it, we're not in the same catagory as black people, as simple as that.

in failing

Attached: 1548988563900.jpg (564x820, 104K)

No, but the cucks of our species will try to push this square block in a round hole.

>Doesn't matter what we call it
Seems like you care a lot lol.
Did Jamal take your girlfriend/job or something? Because that says more about you than it does about niggers.

>Ad hominem
>No argument besides it.
Into the trash you go.

> we're not in the same catagory as black people
You aren't in the "people" category?

Indeed, my people are in the people catagory black "people" are in the """""people""""" catagory, well put.

Negroids are a far more primitive hominid species.

Attached: strhstrhstrrhsth.png (1692x1936, 423K)

No.

analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

Attached: 00B123EE-A2FA-41D4-8CB2-82F2698FEFFC.jpg (387x499, 30K)

>no one is posting the Brazilian ape man webm
Is that a dead meme already so soon?