Why companies virtue signal: They are forced to

ASOS financial statement showing what their customers expect from a brand

85% of Gen Z would have more trust in a brand that
supported a social cause
67% of global Gen Zs claim that being true to
their beliefs is what makes a person ultimately cool1

basically companies feel they have to virtue signal to stay relevant.

Attached: asos.jpg (754x468, 72K)

Minorities and women like to throw money at things which benefit the identity politics that results in wealth transfers to them, you don't say

White guys like to throw money at billionaires

BASED ZOOMERS

Attached: 1540633383571.jpg (640x949, 82K)

>if you don't want a 50% tax on all income to fund nigger reparations, you're a bootlicker!

noone likes dawn of war 3 so why post that.

I stopped shopping on ASOS when 90% of their male models became niggers and mulattos with pink dreadlocks and face tattoos.

The world is absolutely fucking once Zoomers come of age and start running the show

this is what I don't understand, zoomers are absolute minority in a world with aging population, and they definitely don't hold purchasing power. My guess is that they're using the gen-Z excuse to promote pozz. Financially it doesn't make sense at all

God damn they fucked that game up

This.

the CIA-Mossad Old World Order uses LGBTQ+ as its official religion because degenerates are easy to blackmail

Attached: ryuketetr.png (1043x761, 189K)

A lot of "zoomers believe x" propaganda is just that, propaganda. Progressivism is obsessed with narrative control, a core component of which is "we are the future'

Attached: ltsusty.png (1080x942, 544K)

Everyone says that, but McDonalds is still one of the wealthiest small food chains on Earth.
Consumers just want shit that tastes good for a low prize, they don't care about "social causes"

Vast majority of ASOS demographic is white 18-25 zoomers. Like every other company they just want to appear WOKE by promoting multiculturalism as much as possible. And by that, I mean giving thug lookng niggers and mutts disproportionate exposure

I used to buy off there a lot. Not anymore, its all

asos like other companies target is the 20 something demographic unfortunately many companies believe this polling also means those same people have the money to shop at these stores.
what they are finding is that the demographic they are targeting or think they are targeting is broke

It's all for the (((stockholders)))

companies and higher up are having a failure in understanding statistics

>85% of Gen Z would have more trust in a brand that
>supported a social cause
>67% of global Gen Zs claim that being true to
>their beliefs is what makes a person ultimately cool1
yes but there is a problem with supporting a cause.
It's alienates half or more of the customer base. Chose the wrong side and it will cost, it's better to just to not get involved.

The cure:
Have a good strong non-leftist band cut a single poking fun at corporations that do this. Shoot a very good, viral potential video for it. Upload it to (yes) YouTube. Then make it viral. Watch Twitter and FB for normies beginning to agree that corporations need to stop doing this, then meme them gently with non-racist and intentionally diverse looking top memes boosting this dissent and gently guiding normies towards boycotting any corporation that does this ever again. Add in an easily hashtagged slogan like #ThePowerIsOurs (or even better #Yours), #Sell2UsAndShutUp, #NoPoliticsInMyCereal, so on.

Stand back and watch America change.
I work for a focus group. Try my suggestion or keep sitting here complaining.

Attached: 1549158490190.jpg (604x908, 482K)

share holder stocks are down 60% from highs. so this is clearly a management failure.

Many companies market to the young adults. Think about it this way. How do you define the 60s? Hippies? Woodstock? Mostly young adults. How do you define the 90s? Punk rock, grunge, mostly young adults.

Culture generally comes from the youthful. Right now us zoomers are coming of age, so we are the ones people will try to market too, everyone else will probably fall in line with us.

the new DOOM game did that and it sold well, but many game companies ignored this and still continued to go went the other way.

I think in time people will make fun of SJWs because they realise that SJWs have no real power

Attached: 1.png (1081x1201, 1.05M)

Attached: 2.png (1067x1196, 1.06M)

boomers still hold all the majority of the wealth. The question is which generation will benefit from the transference of that wealth when the boomers die

Attached: 3.png (1070x1182, 1009K)

But boomer spending habits are already locked down. Why would you market to Wally Boomer when he buys the same groceries every month, the same razors, the same beer, goes to the same barber? He won’t change his mind.

Gen X is getting close to this to, that’s why TV commercials are marketed towards Millenials, even though they have less money than Gen X. New media ads are generally going to start being marketed to Gen Z (YouTube,webpage)

... this must be why I see so many young girls driving new Nissan Rogues, they love those small SUVs

Attached: DmSc5UKUwAAQp0P.jpg (750x915, 87K)

reminder to buy MAZDA

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-06 16-37-34.png (1176x590, 387K)

yeah and gen z still has no money.......because boomers still hold the vast vast majority of it.

>Diversity
Of what ? it doesn't specify.

The real problem marketers don’t see is that Gen Z has no brand loyalty at all. They are trying to create loyal customers, but young people see corporations as soulless money worshipping demons. We’re not wrong.

baby's first globohomo

I told you all these faggot millennials would regret betraying their generational class. Zoomers are even worse.
Guess it's time for Aoomers. Who Aoomer now?

Gen-A would be a fitting name, since we're going to need a reset very soon

Not all young people are failures like yourself brah. They got plenty of $$$