Gf had an ex bf

>gf had an ex bf
how do I deal with this?

Attached: 1541843353083.png (2048x1152, 999K)

Are you sure she is your gf?

>ex
sounds like it's already been dealt with m8

make her your ex gf

You have a lot to learn. Even if she is your gf there is another man in her life when you aren't around. It could be an ex or someone new or someone from her past or present you know nothing about. They all got another mans sperm in and on them.

She's not yours its just your turn

Deal with what? You being gay?

If you break up, you are just as worthless as the other faggot she left. If you stay, you are more important to her than the other guy.

yeh lol i feel you on this

i didn't want to date this guy because his first love had already been claimed. not sure if other girls feel this way? kind of like i don't want a guy who has had his emotional virginity taken away. i want to be his first love, only love; i just want to be his entire world.

is he sure he isn't talking about his left hand?

>his left hand has an ex bf
Hmmmm.

ex-bf is him, duh.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE !!! KILL HER EX !!!!!!!

That’s not a problem, user. It’s better for her to have had a boyfriend than be hooking up with chads

why? so you can marry him cuck him divorce and ruin his life? stupid whore

>They all got another mans sperm in and on them.

Attached: 1466777636281.jpg (522x399, 27K)

tpbp

cuck

>muh pure virgin waifu fantasy

Lmao just deal with it. If she's not cheating on you what's the problem? Sure if her past behaviour involved being incredibly slutty then that's a serious red flag and strongly indicates she's not relationship material. However, if you're that bothered by her having had a few dicks in her in the past, you need to realise that basically every girl worth dating has had at least a few and it's a choice between accepting it or being alone forever.

Tell her to apologize for not saving herself for the young prince that is you.

kek btfo. op wasn't good enough to score a virgin

She did only use the word for ex though and not the plural, should I just think she only had one bf?
She does know I had multiple partners in the past too.

Attached: 1528915634342.png (248x236, 27K)

ahahahahahaha

The fuck's your problem then?

I just don't like the thought of my girlfriend having an ex bf.
the partners I had were mostly for sex anyways so there wasn't any emotion involved.

Attached: IMG_0877.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

That's retarded. I get not wanting a girl that's had hookups, but you're just being childish my guy. Almost everyone had a kiddy relationship or something in high school.

>Almost everyone had a kiddy relationship or something in high school.
I didn't, every girl just uses me for hookups and then leaves me.

Attached: 1526925898830.png (407x654, 318K)

You guys are so brutally insecure and fucked in the head.

And this girl has a history of staying with people long term. She's literally the exact opposite of what you're worried about.

>And this girl has a history of staying with people long term.
How would I even know this, she didn't tell me her whole past.

Ok so you don't know this. Who cares? None of the information you have shared about this girl is remotely close to being a red flag. It sounds like she has had a small number of sexual partners and has a preference for relationships over casual sex. If you like her and you are looking for relationship material, then congratulations, you have got exactly what you want. You yourself have had other sexual partners so it's silly to expect her to be completely untouched. You are being completely irrational. If it still bothers that much that you are not the only man she has been with then you should talk to a therapist about it or something.

Attached: 1536190641665.png (436x425, 84K)

Fuck him in the anus.

>being this insecure
You've got serious issues you should probably work out before you try to commit to a relationship, since you're just going to ruin it with thinking like this.

You sound inexperienced, I'm willing to wager you're either a. A virgin or b. Not a virgin but with very limited experience with dating or sex.
Enter me. I was that guy, constantly worried about my at the time girlfriend's past boyfriends. You should dump her and go get more experience with some girls you don't care about, have a fling, a 1 night stand, meet a girl on tinder and duck her a few times. Once you have a sexual repertoire yourself you'll stop caring about everyone else's. The problem isn't that you're bothered by her experience with other guys it's that you're bothered by your own inexperience, you assume her to be superior to you because she's more sexually experienced than you but once you get that experience yourself you'll see it's not that big of a deal, and the person you are in a relationship becomes way more "human" and you're able to get over your insecurities about sex. Just get out there and date for the experience, you'll stop caring about your future girlfriends past experiences.