FUCK TRUMP

As someone who voted for this piece of shit (and deeply regrets it), I can safely say Donald Trump is the worst president the U.S. has ever had. In the past two years, he hasn't done shit for Americans, especially whites. He constantly sucks up to "muh six million JOOZ" and still won't build a fucking wall. At this point, I would laugh my ass off he gets arrested or impeached. We need a true, right-wing, fascist president. Anyone who still supports this orange fucker is a fucking retard who should not be allowed to breathe.

Attached: trumpdickhead.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/outrageous-holocaust-sermonizing-puppet-president-lamest-state-union-ever/ri26194
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And as for the Democrats, as evil as they are, at least they get shit done. CHUMP and the GOP have done fuck all. Obama helped wake up white Americans more than CHUMP ever did.

your dumb

>Trumptard detected

Zionist Shill

I supported him while he was saying he wanted to take the country back. Looks like the jooz owned his ass

That perfectly describes Donald CHUMP.

Show us your flag jew

It went in options

But seriously guys, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Better than Hillary...I guess. But ultimately, he doesn't have enough power to deal with things in the way I think he wanted to. It may be the last chance to change things using the electoral system. At some point 'other means' may have to be employed... or maybe just quietly drift into the sunset.

I like to think that Trump is a good man and had good intentions, but just got in way over his head. He was naive to think he could change anything. Remember that photo of him and Obama after their meeting? That look on his face....

Indeed, much of his SOTU speech last night was a giant suck-up to the kikes. We're never gonna hear the end of "muh WW2" and "muh holoHOAX".

Trumptards are insufferable. I'm ashamed to have ever been one. I'd rather have Obama back in charge. With CHUMP, everyone is too complacent and they don't care about the changing demographics and degeneracy.

All you Trump supporters can suck my balls. FUCK YOU

bump

He call other countries shitholes but what about the US?
The US is more and more becoming a BULLSHIT country! All the racism, discrimination, greed, and corruption. Can't make an honest living now a days.
UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!!!

He'll win 2020 and you'll be salty. Also nobody here believes you shills voted for Trump.

Just moving the last shekels to Israel and then leaving the country like the rest of your fake leaders.
All he had to say were the magic words: muh freedom, muh murka, muh greatness.
With such stupid, your fate was sealed long ago.

russia-insider.com/en/outrageous-holocaust-sermonizing-puppet-president-lamest-state-union-ever/ri26194

here's an idea;
kill yourself, faggot.
>but you're too much of a coward to do what's best for all

Feels like the JIDF isnt even trying anymore.
Sage and ignore all memeflag shilling

t. hillary clinton

Agreed OP. The ORANGE CHEETOH was put in place to oversee the end of White Boomer america.

We need a third political party. Perhaps one composed of veterans and active duty personnel. One that still remembers what God, country and family is.

Hapa

Imagine this
He is one of the best youve had and he is utter shit. Burgers are too high on mcdonalds to swallow the reality.
Dont worry its the same shit everywhere.

Op loved making this shop. What a fag

>JIDF
Nah it’s just the Canadian hapa again. It’s easy to spot. The mindless belligerence and bitterness makes it obvious. Imagine Elliot Roger with an extra chromosome

most people who voted trump will vote in a communist in 2020 just to spite retards like yourself and lul at triggered boomers

Fag

>as someone who voted
OP thinks his vote matters lol

You never voted for Trump. Kys and SAGE.

You gotta be 18 to vote. Nice try kid.

>meme flag

Seems like JIF is expanding their workforce

Sounds like you hate Israel,
MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN
TRUMP 2020.

Attached: 1549326370947.jpg (669x468, 72K)

LOL his head looks like a dick in that picture!

Obvious kike

you're still a cunt and he's still your president snowlake nigger

Attached: 1548717984305.jpg (750x563, 281K)

your're not even american. you dont live here. why do you care?