When are American niggers going drop to the Egyptian LARP?

When are American niggers going drop to the Egyptian LARP?
Why can't they accept their 'culture' was nothing but tribalist primitive shit for 100.000+ years?

Attached: egyptian_royalty10.jpg (508x381, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/verse/en/Job 30:30)
biblegateway.com/verse/en/Song of Solomon 1:5)
biblegateway.com/verse/en/Song of Solomon 1:6)
biblegateway.com/verse/en/Lamentations 4:8)
biblegateway.com/verse/en/Lamentations 4:7)
biblegateway.com/verse/en/Jeremiah 8:21)
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah 8&version=KJV)
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah 8:21&version=RSVCE)
biblegateway.com/verse/en/Jeremiah 14:2)
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah 14:2&version=NRSVCE)
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel10:6)
biblegateway.com/verse/en/Revelation 1:14)
biblegateway.com/verse/en/Daniel 7:9)
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel 7&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=46siYNcHMxM
youtube.com/watch?v=CIuOmjJzmKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They won't. It's sponsored by Jews so niggers can steal an enemy's culture once they wipe them off the textbooks.

They are well aware of their shit heritage
That is why they retreat in to the larp

but black took part in egyptian history

Attached: WE WUZ EGYPTIANS AND SHIET.jpg (250x187, 12K)

If they spent half as much effort on improving themselves now... sheeeit! But I guess it's easier role play.

>could they have been kangz?
>ancient alien theorists say no

Attached: 1525472263892.jpg (650x471, 107K)

Its called "Erased history". Its a plan to destroy any traces of someone culture and identity with false history.

As far as I know they are referencing the time period that the Nubians, who had a pharo too, conquered Egypt but that's retarded it's like saying ancient Egyptians are Greek because Alexander the Great conquered them and was pharo.

Attached: 1547525571734.jpg (642x414, 87K)

>Niggers fancy themselves Egyptian Pharoahs
>Niggers also fancy themselves Israelites, God's chosen people
make up your fucking mind

That photo made me fucking howl with laughter.

Attached: 1245342589.jpg (950x687, 150K)

Right so this Black isrealite silliness was always just hilarious. Now we see people are taking them seriously.
Let me show you thier "proof" that the Isrealites were black.
These are the passages that Black Isrealites use to claim that they are Hebrews and that Hebrews were black.

Job 30:30 (biblegateway.com/verse/en/Job 30:30)
"My skin turns black and falls from me, and my bones burn with heat."
That doesn't mean he was black. It means he was in the sun dying. Read the chapter. It's about JOB dying from exposure in the wilderness.
-
Song of Solomon 1:5 (biblegateway.com/verse/en/Song of Solomon 1:5)
"I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon."

They leave out the part about why SHE is black.
Song of Solomon 1:6 (the next line)(biblegateway.com/verse/en/Song of Solomon 1:6)
"Do not look hard at me because I am dark, for the sun has burned me. My mother’s sons were angry with me, and made me take care of the grape-fields. But I have not taken care of my own grape-field."

Lamentations 4:8 (biblegateway.com/verse/en/Lamentations 4:8)
"Now their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick."

Well why does it start with "Now" ?
What happened ? Were they different before ?
Why yes.
Lamentations 4:7 (biblegateway.com/verse/en/Lamentations 4:7)
"Her princes were purer than snow, whiter than milk; their bodies were more ruddy than coral, the beauty of their form was like sapphire."
So they were actually white :)

Jeremiah 8:21 (biblegateway.com/verse/en/Jeremiah 8:21)
"For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me."

Read the whole chapter here (biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah 8&version=KJV)
and take special note of line 12
"12 Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore shall they fall among them that fall: in the time of their visitation they shall be cast down, saith the Lord."

Black people can't blush. Obviously the blackness eluded to is a "black" state of being, as in a dark day.

The Catholic bible translates it this way
Jeremiah 8:21 (biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah 8:21&version=RSVCE)
"For the wound of the daughter of my people is my heart wounded, I mourn, and dismay has taken hold on me"

Imagine your parents dressing you like that and taking the whole idea seriously.
I'm glad i'm not black.

Jeremiah 14:2 (biblegateway.com/verse/en/Jeremiah 14:2)
"Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up."

Once again it's nto black as in the color
Here is the Catholic translation. (biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah 14:2&version=NRSVCE)
"Judah mourns and her gates languish; they lie in gloom on the ground, and the cry of Jerusalem goes up."
--
Daniel 10:6 (biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel10:6)
"His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude."

They think that Polished Brass is "black"
Look up Polished brass on Google images and then look at any picture of a tanned white person.

Revelation 1:14 (biblegateway.com/verse/en/Revelation 1:14)
"His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;"

White as in the color, not the texture.

They make the same mistake here
Daniel 7:9 (biblegateway.com/verse/en/Daniel 7:9)
"I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire."
The Chapter is talking about the Vision of the Babylonian Daniel and his vision of the four beasts, how they looked.
Read the chapter yourself. He is refering to the "Ancient of Days" or God the Father
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel 7&version=KJV

Read in the first link how different Bibles translate it.

WE

Attached: michael jackson WE WUZ KANGZ.jpg (1200x1200, 336K)

>they'll steal your bike and your culture.

Library of History, Book 3, by the ancient Greek historian Diodorus Siculus, whose work was published around 36 BC.

After describing the cultured people of Ethiopia, who were originally not black and who had many things in common with the rest of the civilized world, Diodorus says in Book 3 chapter 8:

"1 But there are also a great many other tribes of the Ethiopians, some of them dwelling in the land lying on both banks of the Nile and on the islands in the river, others inhabiting the neighbouring country of Arabia, and still others residing in the interior of Libya. 2 The majority of them, and especially those who dwell along the river, are black in colour and have flat noses and woolly hair. As for their spirit they are entirely savage and display the nature of a wild beast, not so much, however, in their temper as in their ways of living; for they are squalid all over their bodies, they keep their nails very long like the wild beasts, and are as far removed as possible from human kindness to one another; 3 and speaking as they do with a shrill voice and cultivating none of the practices of civilized life as these are found among the rest of mankind, they present a striking contrast when considered in the light of our own customs." (Library of History, 3.8.1)

We wuz kingz and shit niggas I swear to God man my fuckin family man when we goin to Egypt nigga I was an ancestor Egypt man, you tellin me that Egyptians o'there ain't black? Look at they skin man, they black man. And you know man, like, I'm sorry we tried to go to space an shit mayn, like fuck man nigga God dang white people man I ain't sayin man, these white people be ruin our lives, shit man, look look look look lemme tell you man look look look my look my grandmama she part Egyptian man, look look look look King Tut-too-tah-tu, thas my great great great great grandpa man an he wuz tellin me that these God dang Egyptians ain't black? Shit nigga, look look look man, Julius Caesars was black I dunno why these history books be lyin to you, Julius Caesar was black, he wont white, the Romans were ruled by black people, shit man I tell you I swear, let all the black people go back to Africa, they gon be wantin us back.
youtube.com/watch?v=46siYNcHMxM

Attached: Africa according to American Negroes.png (1054x1164, 45K)

Save all those posts so you can be armed when you fight thier bullshit.

Also this destroys them
youtube.com/watch?v=CIuOmjJzmKY

Nefertiti bust is a confirmed fake

Ancient egypt was black for a long time but it gradually became multicultural as its scholars and cultural advancement made it famous and successful

Attached: kang_family_tree.png (2444x2724, 978K)

Attached: KANGS_humans_apes.jpg (800x530, 192K)

egyptians enslaved the jews.
if blacks were egyptians, then they enslaved jews.
blacks are racist.

Attached: 960.jpg (960x540, 71K)

Never

Hoteps are based. Basically the same thing as Sikhs in brodom tier

Attached: 291877CF-C475-4164-8C7E-9E2B3F83DEBB.jpg (900x601, 60K)

>Read in the first link how different Bibles translate
FYI in hebrew non of these can be translated as 'black'... Their thesis is based on a failed tranlation

Attached: 1535567326996.jpg (940x950, 301K)

Black user here.
(please reply with fried chicken insults, thank you.)
I can tell you that it won't happen ever.
Our history goes back to slavery times and anything before that is a vague blank space.
Black folks hate trying to gussy up the slavery era and have milked that well dry for any achievements to tout, so they rely on the mystical make believe history of Egypt that was passed around bu Hollywood for so many years. Black American have such little history they cling to any other culture or countries that have even the slightest air of mystic.
Blacks use to claim they were half "Indian" aka natives because the mystical allure they had in media before those red skinned bastards started to make a fuss about it.
Blacks have obsessions with Jamaica and other Island cultures. Not quite booty scratching Africa but still a culture of it's own that's not Slavery in their minds.
In recent decades they've switched to claiming East Asian ancestry and hijacking other cultures because how can you fact check them? You can't niggas don't keep family record.
The black culture in the US is flimsy and consists of either shit that share origins with whites or are degenerate pop culture garbage.
So they cling to a part of history with very little concrete history and make it up as they go.

Attached: 1535696171892.jpg (1116x940, 412K)

The Nubians were
black I think they were some neighbouring nationality. Also blacks lived in Egypt. Anyways Israel rekt them niggers.

Holy fuck this is in Austin lmao. In that case it may just be for fun since it’s a costume party. Niggers latch on to Egyptian culture because it’s the only decent thing that happened on their shithole continent.

Black people have a inferiority complex mixed with delusion of grandeur.
They have to put on that they are more important or special than that other nigga over there.
Just being a black American and trying to build a culture from scratch never happened. Instead we started emulating pseudo-African culture and making shitty immodest trends.
Since the 70s that's all we've done. Create a trend conform to it make a new one repeat.
Each new one became more detrimental to Western society as the next.
Not every black person descends from the Nubians. That's sort of the problem with the fascination with Africa, blacks want to ignore the fact they might descend from some no named dirt farmer. Everyone who takes part in this nonsense thinks they were from some royal line. And the image of African royalty is no where near the depiction of European royalty.
An random African "king" was no more than a chieftain who had more goats than everyone else. And no one doubts that black skinned people resided in Egypt and abroad but the argument is they weren't the ruling class or the single dominate race.

We

Attached: we wuz blacked.jpg (3000x4000, 2.36M)