Why does no one talk about italian-americans problem? if you ask me, they are far worse than niggers and spics combined

why does no one talk about italian-americans problem? if you ask me, they are far worse than niggers and spics combined.

Attached: americans (2).webm (480x600, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Ardizzone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks more like a faggot problem to me.

Attached: gillette2.jpg (480x640, 79K)

What are you talking about? Italians don't commit even a fraction of the crimes that nigs/spics do.

>mfw

to be accurate, few Italians emigrated to USA. Italians were educated and successful. However, a lot of Sicilians did emigrate to the US. The distinction is important, unlike educated, relatively successful, white European northerners, the Sicilians have middle eastern and African heritage. as we see with other countries. the whites are successful where the darkies are not. Many Mexicans do quite well, where the lower IQ darker indigenous Indians from Mexico are forced to come to the USA since Mexico does not have a welfare system for them. similar in Italy, the darkies from Sicily emigrated to the US.

meme flag makes shitpost

news at 11:00

in reality those "sicilians" are actually albanians with italianized names

This. The difference between Sicilians and Northern, shit even Southern Italians cannot be overstated. My grandfather who is from Campania said that Sicilians are basically gypsies.

you didn't understand what i wrote, many of what the americans call sicilians are in reality ethic albanians with italianized names ( see the arbereshe people) and the have darker skin than ethnic sicilians

look at this "sicilian", in reality he is an albanian en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Ardizzone

Not sure what I'm supposed to gather from this grainy black and white photo but my point still stands. Sicilians are not Italian and most of the negatives associated with Italians in America are the fault of Sicilians.

you are wrong and your grandfather was a total faggot

t. butthurt sicilian

must suck being a literal wog

i am actually a northener and i absolute despite italo-americans, all faggots like you

no one cares bud. your country is irrelevant and your people are dwindling in numbers. enjoy being raped by nigger migrants.

what the fuck am i watching

is that the greasy haired nerd from big bang theory on the quattro fromaggio?

>My Grandpa was Italian
>Calls an Italy bro a mutt

Projection.exe

>T Italian American mutt

these fags would be beaten to an inch of their lives everyday by real rednecks.

Attached: muddin.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

shut up hick jew idiot you people are stupid making these threads

But nobody asked you because your opinion is worthless.
Show me some crime statistics and we can talk

fuck real red necks they only like the south cuz
fuck niggers i tried to talk to one about ww2 thought the gas chamnbers were real and the wooden door oh boy!

>and the have darker skin than ethnic sicilians
Lol no. The ones who do are mixed with italians

Attached: arberesh.jpg (640x480, 31K)

OP is a gay faggot for posting that

This negroni knows whats up.