>Donald Tusk: Special place in hell for Brexiteers without a plan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47143135

>Donald Trump to visit UK in December for Nato summit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47141385

>May meets Northern Ireland politicians over Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-47063078

__________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK (UPDATED VERSION)
pastebin.com/6bUeDafC

__________other_ ( UPDATED )
>Oswald Mosley - Europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=rRUfPNhQUU4

>History With Hilbert - Languages of the British Isles
youtube.com/watch?v=ODeYttUY4VI

>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4

>Survive The Jive - What does it mean to be English ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

Attached: 1549486835593.png (640x783, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_O1QKQCsGs
youtube.com/watch?v=XpYbK588nB0
youtu.be/kYta-01f3lg
youtube.com/watch?v=WBDR_fWYj8Q
order-order.com/2019/02/06/top-law-firm-says-backstop-illegal-eu-law/
youtube.com/watch?v=1k9AzsOblic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posting in real bred

Eddie raped muslim girls (girls not women) during his service

The one true thread.

Delete this so my post is on top of both threads faggit

Imagine making a nigger edition thread

Yikes.

reminder that there are souf gammons in this country that are getting so wound up that they are ready to literally beat the shit out of Steve in front of parliament and get sent down

Attached: brexit-protest-clash-3.jpg (1000x562, 84K)

where would gta norf be set?

i'd vote norfcastle (newcastle ofc)

other thread was made by eddie (what a surprise)

Steve is more gammon than the fellow on the right mate

Eddie btfo once again

Steve "strike fear in the brexiteers" Bray can trace his ancestry back to Wilaim The conqurer, he is pure normanoid bvll

Attached: file.png (500x281, 176K)

dundee

Lancashire/greater Manchester

Liverpool as DLC

scotland is its own thing seperate from the norf

im not eddie you seething nonce

fixed version from last thread

Attached: GTAnorf.png (640x783, 558K)

Why do Bongs look Asian?

Attached: By The Khan.jpg (960x540, 68K)

fetal alcohol syndrome

Why does he wear the mask?

Attached: london-uk-19th-december-2018-a-small-group-of-extreme-right-wing-pro-brexit-protesters-shout-insults (1300x957, 211K)

what would their gta pun names be?

So that’s where nonce comes from

acid attack victim?

He gets to live rent free for doing fuck all up in the city

Norfshire/greater norfchester

Wait..."sodem"?
Is that meant to be Sodom? Is Steve a god botherer?

Attached: IMG_0450.jpg (716x960, 165K)

he forces the rothschilds to pay for his flat

Neverpool

haha Gina Miller's a melt
only 2 months until we CRASH OUT!!! without a deal

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a sodomite

I thank BASED Gina Miller every day for giving parliament a vote to stop T May cucking it all up herself

>tfw

Attached: comfy_sleep.jpg (399x351, 67K)

Hull, Blackpool, Rotherham, Preston, Ellesmere port. Some shit post industrial generic large town North of birmingham

someone now do gta souf

i bet steve is the chad top

Nah he’s a metalhead

Attached: 217AD250-2D38-40EF-BBFE-E7B4480B67BB.jpg (640x603, 67K)

>Ellesmere port

What a fucking shithole

>tfw it hasn't stopped

Attached: stopbrexit.jpg (714x960, 98K)

Speaking of hull did they find that girl yet?

It has to be Liverpool. It's far from the only place that is a grim enough shithole to be what we want from GTA norf, but it's the only one with the size to pull it off as well.

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (239x196, 6K)

>manchester
>not grim

"stand of defiance european movement"

Sounds like some wignat skinhead gang lol

Attached: IMG_0446 (1).jpg (448x652, 88K)

i think you might be right
gta games need lots of jokes to play on from popular culture and liverpool has the beatles and stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=U_O1QKQCsGs

Liveryshire/Grand Hamchester = Lancashire/greater Manchester
Kidneypool = Liverpool
Hoganburough = Dundee

Fuck this im going to the nigger thread

He is the new Mosley

on your ones lad

Sodem and Gomorrah

Liverpool has too much identity to pull it off it has to be some generic town to really capture the soul crushing mundanity of life in da norf. Somewhere with one main highstreet, one retail park on the outskirts, an industrial estate and a bunch of housing estates, oh and a bypass linking it to another generic town down the road.

Yeah, and scousers love hearing jokes about themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=XpYbK588nB0

anyone looked into that stuff about the north pole moving towards russia ?

See I was thinking about that, but I like the idea of Cheshire, a uni, a river like the Mersey, and an airport.

Can't get past Big Dave on the 'Bazzas Big Break' mission. The moment you exit the pub the fat cunt comes at you faster than his size would suggest and he fucking batters me. I can't get to my Mondeo in time and you start this section without any weapons. My belly bounce does absolutely fuck all and Lil' Kev is useless too. What the fuck do I do?

Attached: file.png (772x1226, 207K)

yeah it is grim but Liverpool ticks all the GTA boxes
They're never going to do it but everything's there

I imagine of norf videogame having graphics like clayfighter 64. Stopmotion/claymation sprites.
Or something like normality

Good

preston

Liverpool is way safer than Manchester. Hasn't been culturally enriched to anything like the same degree.

Burnleh
Blackburn
Bolton

Because not even the blacks and pakis want to deal with scousers

Attached: 96 fc.png (387x483, 60K)

when you're in the pub talk to shazza
accept her offer a cheeky line and you should have the speed make to the car alive (just)

Unironically Rochdale.

I'm still stuck on the mission where you have to follow the bus replacement service.

youtu.be/kYta-01f3lg

You can skip the whole big dave part if you put a sausage roll on the floor JUST as you trigger the mission, hell be glitched out trying to get at it while youre in the cutscene and after you can just walk right past him.

youtube.com/watch?v=WBDR_fWYj8Q

lads.....

Attached: 1544457585597.jpg (323x403, 14K)

how about Rotherham?
there can be optional missions to save girls from paki grooming gangs

Why is Scotland so Cucked?

Attached: Untitled.png (615x320, 23K)

or just gta lancashire

England is/was fairly conservative so the jocks strive to be the exact opposite

Attached: 1490790638275.jpg (960x538, 271K)

also missions where you join the paki grooming gang

The writing was on the wall when they made you need a gun license for an air rifle and lowered the drink drive limit.

Every year they are becoming more and more statist.

They've come off the booze and started drinking the oestrogen laced water?

This for the mega lolz

What actually happened is
>immigrants went where the work was
>Liverpool was fucked in the 80s so didn't get as much new diversity at the time
>Manchester, Birmingham and London got a diversity invasion
>the communities got large and established and starting bringing their own over more and more
>the newcomers now have sufficiently large communities that there's no pressure on them to assimilate
>Manchester and Birmingham now have totally Asian areas
>Liverpool has a lot of unpleasant diversity in parts of course and has been getting rapefugees dumped on the place. And there's also an absolute shitload of mainland Chinese richkids in the city centre but it's infinitely less fucked up than parts of Manchester and Birmingham
>and more of them are coming all the time, looking to join those established communities and pumping out babies
Manchester certainly has more rich areas around but there's a big price to pay which is getting bigger all the time

>. And there's also an absolute shitload of mainland Chinese richkids
something needs to be down about asian gangs

Attached: file.png (960x1200, 788K)

Fucking hell this image is becoming more true every day. The EU could get the blame for the hard border.

order-order.com/2019/02/06/top-law-firm-says-backstop-illegal-eu-law/

>It’s not just the legality of the backstop under UK law and the Good Friday Agreement that is being challenged, now a leading legal firm has said that the backstop is also illegal under EU law.

>HerbertSmithFreehills state in their latest ‘View From Brussels’ briefing that:

>“on the basis of the EU’s own view of what is legally allowed under Article 50 and on the basis of which the negotiations proceeded, the backstop in its present form is illegal as a matter of EU law. The Attorney-General of the UK came to a similar conclusion in paragraph 17 of his advice to the government of 13 November 2018. It could also be argued that the backstop is inconsistent with the aim of the Treaty on the European Union to promote peace (expressed in its Article 3) since it is inconsistent with the institutional provisions of the Belfast/Good Friday Agreement and therefore undermines it.”

>There is also a formalised legal procedure in the EU for ensuring the legality of an envisaged international agreement set out under Article 218(11) of the TFEU, which could force the ECJ to give a ruling before 29th March. The backstop is only being kept alive by bluster from the EU – and the acquiescence of the UK…

>h/t Henry Newman

>UPDATE: One of the two co-authors of the briefing note, Eric White, was the head of the Trade and WTO Group of the European Commission’s Legal Service until two years ago. If even he thinks it’s illegal…

Attached: eternal anglo.png (744x496, 28K)

Yes and it doesn't help that Liverpool city council has been involved in all kinds of dodgy deals with Chinese criminals.
>spoiler: their entire business class is criminal, not just the mafia
I wouldn't really care if their goofy, worthless children want to hang around Liverpool and play businessman setting up restaurants near the bombed out church as long as they planned to go back. But I fear that they don't.

i've noticed alot of chinks here with familys now
t.souf

Eurosceptics and Brexit supporters are a shame upon the right.

based
I can't believe the eurotrash actually thought they could outfox The Eternal Anglo

Attached: th.jpg (2048x1971, 222K)

Yes goy yes globalism is good

'all yous had to do was follow tha fookin bus steveh'

Any thoughts on this Hull student who’s went missing?

She had a lot of self-harm scars so there’s a good chance she committed sudoku. With that said, it’d be good for propaganda purposes if it turned out she was killed by a shitskin.

probably a nonce got her.

>have mutual friends with her just like the girl who got rekt in NZ

underrated

>With that said, it’d be good for propaganda purposes if it turned out she was killed by a shitskin.
first of all, that's someone's life
second of all, implying anyone would notice or care

Yeah. I live in the souf now and see a lot of rich chinks with kids who evidently live here. They bring their parents over too. Was behind a sullen old chink in M&S paying for his food a few weeks back. He was waiting for it all to be bagged up by the helpful girl and then when she was done, he painstakingly went through coupons in his wallet to save a quid or two, just chucking them down on the counter at her. Didn't even look at her, much less say "hello" or "thanks".
Pissed me off that that old cunt who is certainly taking the NHS for every pill he can get whenever he has a bit of a cold evidently thinks we're here to serve him and he doesn't even owe a show of respect let alone gratitude.
Insect people. They have to go back.

based

took me about 3 minutes to stop laughing at this thread

She’s 21, bit old for nonces.

Interesting about the mutual friends. What sort of girl was she?

>first of all, that's someone's life

I know but you get blase about these kind of things. People would care, there’s a simmering resentment against coloureds in this country, just needs the right atmosphere to pop.

>ꜱoyboys try real food for the first time
youtube.com/watch?v=1k9AzsOblic

That would be an addon pack like the biker gang one for 4.

GTA Souf would be a full sequel, you would start limited to Luton, but be chased out early on and the story would expand to greater London. There would also be some call backs to GTA Norf where you see characters from the previous game in a series of missions during a Norf FC game away to Souf FC.

....dios mio, el abomino del queso artificial...

Attached: 1548104737250.jpg (1242x1842, 157K)

perfidious af

>start in Nottingham
>petty theft and selling weed buys a moped
>get in with local gang as underage drug mule
>move to London "for a fresh start"
>make some Instagram posts showing off that you are a criminal
>get Wasted by other criminals
>be lauded by the media as a victim

Is America more of a clownshow than us I cant tell?

Attached: 1549489211884.jpg (1200x800, 221K)

To be fair, it's a tribute to Trump that he can bring some of these s.oy goblins on side. The man knows how to win.

im a total shut in these days/
coming to brit/pol/ is depressing as fuck, hearing about all these stories, knowing whats going on out there