HAPPENING: DOJ OPENING INVESTIGATION OF JEFFREY EPSTEIN

sasse.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=52E6C459-2B9C-42C9-A89C-80C8D9E539C4

Attached: JeffreyEpsteinDonaldTrump.jpg (1024x954, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
washingtonpress.com/2018/11/28/a-new-report-just-implicated-trumps-labor-secretary-in-protecting-convicted-serial-pedophile/
truepundit.com/fbi-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-was-informant-for-muellers-fbi-special-counsel-under-fire-for-deal-with-sex-offender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blumpf is finished
The walls are closing in

Nice! How screwed is everyone in his black books? They’re getting bolder with “suicides”. What was up with that small plane that went down this week?
I’ll mention Q because I want the (You)’s, also because I have Faith.

RIP Ben Sasse

bamp

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1324x631, 201K)

Attached: vagina neck balsyford_.png (628x411, 490K)

Attached: chuck todd bump.png (289x317, 166K)

But really we must ask ourselves. Does this benefit Israel? Can we make it benefit God’s chosen people?

kek

>blumlft finished his admin is opening investigation

really makes you think

Big bump

what is wrong with you. they are not looking at eppy, they are looking at doj/fbi misconduct in order to cover up wrongdoing. of course he got off. he was an asset. the videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

His egg-like benis

People don't understand this user, they actually believe they are investigating Epstein now.

>this damage control

A new report just implicated Trump’s Labor Secretary in protecting convicted serial pedophile

>The Miami Herald just published a bombshell investigative series revealing that Labor Secretary Alex Acosta violated federal law as a prosecutor to help deliver an illegal sweetheart deal to convicted billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein after he got caught red-handed molesting over a hundred underaged girl
washingtonpress.com/2018/11/28/a-new-report-just-implicated-trumps-labor-secretary-in-protecting-convicted-serial-pedophile/

Q PREDICTED THIS
CHECK THE Q CLOCK

Attached: controlthepast.jpg (1242x1067, 172K)

And Acosta was brought on to Trump's team because he knows the details about the case against Epstein at the time better than anyone else. Do you think he offered that deal because he wanted to, or because he was forced to by other powerful people who would have been outed? Now's his chance to correct it.

Attached: 6B6671D5-3017-43AB-89A3-76EAADC49B4F.jpg (1236x1226, 305K)

FBI: Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Was Informant for Mueller’s FBI; Special Counsel Under Fire for Deal with Sex Offender
truepundit.com/fbi-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-was-informant-for-muellers-fbi-special-counsel-under-fire-for-deal-with-sex-offender/

I thought the deal he got gave him immunity to stuff like that

the book called The Last President