How can i fucking get a girlfriend?

how can i fucking get a girlfriend?

Attached: 68680396-two-cups-of-coffee-or-hot-chocolate-and-paris-skyline-at-sunset-cafe-with-panoramic-view-of (1300x866, 60K)

Get a lot of money.

They desire a nice, comfortable, financially secure setting to cheat.

Talk to more girls until you find someone who you “click with” you’ll find someone ; )

im fucking 30 years old and still a virgin

Ahhhh nevermind on the “talking to more girls” thing. Idek go on tinder or something and find a random girl who seems interested in you

tinder is dirty and is cesspool

nothnx

Tinder is basically pay to play now.

go back to r9k you incel loser sexless virgin and quit being a creep then MAYBE a girl will smile at you but probably not

You can't plan to get a girlfriend, it just happens. Someday you just meet a nice girl that also thinks you're awesome, and you guys end up dating.

You can't really plan it, it just happens one day.

Step 1: leave the basement.

this is so true, imagine all the stds you'll miss out on

It’s so fucking easy man

but it fucking isn't

dude just keep saying nice things until she touches your peepee

I've had 2 but I still don't know the answer

Attached: 1531549497667.jpg (604x695, 84K)

Develop more social skills and ask more women out

u sure?

Faggits

Do you think your even ready for a relationship?

>step 1: be who your dream girl would date

It’s advice I’ve been using ever since I was 6. That’s what my uncle told me to say to my (then) step-sisters.

OP here. Yo guys im talking to this woman who is in her 50s i might finally score one

She doesn't seem bad, any advice?

How do you progress from getting a girl's number? Many times it has happened that I meet a girl, we have a good talk for a few hours or get a meal together, I get her number, and don't know how to get a second date (or a first date I don't know).
Should I call/text afterwards? I usually part by saying we should do this again, so I don't know if it's weird to text the same thing basically.
I wait a few days and then asked them if they are free soon but I don't know what to do if they aren't. Should I just ask again later or is it a sign they aren't interested in me? Like if I ask if they are free in the weekend and they say they aren't sure, should I ask when they ARE free or is that creepy?

Actually true. I'm on it right now talking to a chick , we chatted for like 5 minutes and said yea guys are only dtf. So 30 minutes later, we're already talking about her tits

op here again. i scored. i gave her my number and we're talking.

just give your number bro. don't ask women their number. just give your number and if she texts you, great. if she doesn't, move on.

easy. simple.

you got this bro.

u got her number for a reason dude, why are you doubting?? just text her back, ask her if she wanna go somewhere during the week or something, she's probably waiting for it. girls are too proudy they usually don't text back even if they are interested.

Stop asking them if they are free. That in itself is a little clingy and would weird me out make me feel annoyed. Focus on saying something witty that will make her laugh. Or instead of asking her if she's free, simply ask her if she'd like to do something with you. For example, want to get coffee on Thursday? Don't focus on if it's a time that works for her, she will at this point either say yes or yes but I'm busy Thursday how about Friday? Etc... Women like men who make decisions for them when it comes to planning things. They do NOT like it when asked leading questions that imply you might be asking them out but aren't sure especially if you aren't confident enough to set a time/place for them.