Paternity fraud

We need to discuss paternity fraud. This is a great unspoken scourge in human civilization.

Most countries refuse to grant money to study it, some
Countries make paternity tests illegal.

Basically many millions of children born every year are born of illicit affairs on the part of an unfaithful female. Many Women, even most women are naturally capable of lying about the parentage of their offspring if it means maintaining their marriage (resources)

Some, unlikely, studies have come up to a potential 1/3 births are paternity fraud but most agree that is high. Some studies come out to about 2/100 or 2%

The most comprehensive study done in France in the 1980’s found about 10-13% of those surveyed were comitting paternity fraud (knowingly or unkowingly)

So even if we take the lowest estimates 2-10% of all children are the result of alpha fucks beta bucks, with the potential of up to 1/3 .

How can this be allowed in a civilized society, how can such injustice be defended, how many men are trapped unknowingly raising some other assholes kids??

Attached: 35772BAE-04A7-4DB7-B400-0F3E89FA2B0D.jpg (750x905, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3f6L46mGxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've always suspected that my oldest brother doesn't belong to my father.

I’ve assumed since I was like 14 that I’m not related to my father at all.

Everyone in my family is under 5’8 with black hair and brown eyes like short Italians, I’m 6 foot with light brown/blinding hair and blue eyes.

I’ve lived my whole life basically knowing my mom fucked some tall Aryan 30 years ago and has lied to my father every day. I’ve even openly accused her of this but they treat it like a joke as her and my dad assure me I’m legitimate.

The poor sucker is lying to himself

just get a test then

I think I will but my dad’s family I polish/German as is my moms so genealogy won’t change much,

I would have to do a paternity and in secret because obviously my dad and mom would never agree

I used to be blonde up until my 8th birthday. My father's mother have relatives that were blonde.
So yeh it could be, but I guess many doubted at first.
Genetics are wild, but yes, women tend to abuse that fact to justify the unjustifiable.

It scares me this is a problem, both my parents were from large families in small communities in the country so there isn't really anybody to even be suspect towards - I also look a lot like dad and have a lot of his traits.

The thought of some people having their families just explode one day when DNA tests are done is scary.
If I was a father and I found out my 30 year old children weren't actually mine I don't know if I'd even want to tell them.

You're old enough, you have the money.
But if it turns out your dad is actually "dad", don't tell him you'd destroy him and your parents marriage and the relationships of any siblings you have and for what.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3f6L46mGxg

>We need to
i dont talk to vaginas, i fuck them

>be French
>a mother can just say you're the father and that's it
>paternity tests are illegal
>even if you get one and present irrefutable scientific proof it's still inadvisable
>state makes you a paypig

Paternity tests are illegal in France and France is the country that found 10-13% of births are illegitimate

Think about this for a moment and what it means about your people and culture

Attached: C037D031-2335-4B1F-9933-A2B2EB829B20.jpg (657x466, 109K)

Horrifying

You need to accept that the west is a gynocracy, and society couldn't care less about ensuring fathers know the true paternity of the kids they're raising. Some, like France, openly tolerate women cuckolding men by banning paternity tests without the mother's nconsent, justifying it by saying the family remaining intact is more important than making sure he's leaving a genetic legacy behind.

Is there any reason why this must continue?

Why don’t we be the first to stop it

i always wondered if my dad and i weren't related by blood. have features that are very different from both my parents and grandparents. my mom was selling her body for extra cash after my 2 sisters were born ahead of me. i discovered some notes between her and some dudes from back in the day.
im 36 now so it doesnt matter really, but with how tight money was in the mortgage issues of the 80s I wouldn't be surprised if my mom REALLY got around and got knocked up by a random john

Should be punishable by death.

Yep, same. My brother has zero resemblance to my father whatsoever, and my mum's a narcissistic piece of shit who I have no doubt would cheat whenever.

both my parents have dark brown hair, their three biological children have blonde, dark brown, and reddish/light brown hair. all three kids were also blond when they were very young. the male child is also taller than all the men in his fathers family, but otherwise looks very similar to the father

anythings possible, and DNA tests are cheaper than a couple of new ps4 games. find out for sure

Attached: XKwSg5n.jpg (900x1455, 249K)

>all of my siblings look wildly different
>I’m sure they are all my dad’s

Cope.jpg

>I think I will
lol yeah right

The key is... be the alpha fucker.

I have 3 children. Two of them by one woman, one from another. Both girls are married. I pay zero dollars. I spread my genes. I get to fuck. I win. This society is awesome.

It’s not that simple you degenerate at any moment your life can end if somebody figures out their wife is a whore

Suddenly that child support comes from you... the father.

Even worse if you doneventually get married and years down the line a bunch of people show up claiming to be your children and grandchildren

Sure that will go well

two of the kids have had DNA testing, and all three have the dad's peculiar nose, unfortunately

Attached: SWJmm.jpg (1307x2064, 400K)

They should just do a DNA test at birth, they're cheap anyway. As for beta buck daddies, victims of paternity fraud should be able to unilaterally renounce fatherhood obligations

I think absolutely any man should be able to renounce if his kid isn’t his, fuck that noise

Not just victims of paternity fraud... but check this out... get ready for this TRUTH BOMB...
ALL MEN, even actual fathers.
Hear me out... all men should have the option to renounce fatherhood duties, financial and otherwise, before the birth of the child. Women have the choice to be able to get an abortion, which is the exact same thing... men should have the right to say "I don't want a child... you don't have to get an abortion, but I'm not going to help".

this would solve 99% of the US's problems. No more nigger babies.

It would reset society to a period where women needed to be SURE that the man they were with would stay with them and support them... women didn't sleep around because the consequences of doing so were so dire. With my plan (I called it "parental rights abortion")... women would have to go back to that strategy... or be left with NO ONE to help pay for the child.

You can do that from where I'm from.

There are 7 and a half billion people on this planet. Becoming a father is nothing special or unique or magical. Stop worshiping parenthood.

>It would reset society to a period where women needed to be SURE that the man they were with would stay with them and support them...
>women didn't sleep around because the consequences of doing so were so dire
>women didn't sleep around
Hahaha my dear sweet summer child I find your naivete endearing

>Paternity fraud
I had this panic after I did 23andMe, but the situation was resolved nicely. The good news is that my parents are my parents. The bad news is that my maternal grandfather got cucked by a Hungarian friend of his.

Attached: benedek the betrayer.gif (250x350, 57K)

Wow dude, deep.

that "sweet summer child" faggotry is so fucking gay. only pear shaped soft titted neckbeard wastes talk like that.
And if there are disincentives to cheating, fewer women would cheat. are you fucking daft.

yeah... except it is. Males who spread their genes are the only ones who matter in the world. Others are literally pointless.

Excitement. Maybe he'll kill his whore mother.

Only if you cut off welfare too

Are you 15 years old? Do you honestly believe that women are capable of long term planning? Or restraining themselves? No, what they'll do in your scenario is they'll sleep around, get pregnant and con some betabux moron into thinking the kid is his

Those dads with super genetics where the kids always come out looking like his clone know right away.
My dad (estranged dead beat) has kids with multiple women and to my knowledge their all boys but the fuckers look just like me it's creepy.
My uncle on my mom's side same thing all his kids boys and girls (he planted his seed in many forrsts) look just like him. There was one that didn't and came out deformed and retarded. At this point he was on a religious kick and tried to ignore the fact his slut of a wife fucked another man and he was taking care of it. He was a cuck sadly.
But it's a fucked up world. The court systems will still hit you with child support or some form of it even when the kid(s) aren't yours. This mainly happens with brain dead betas who play house with another man's seed. Or if the woman claims you supported the child in some way shape or form.
I wish the world had men who were pussies and were constantly using the science available to use to make sure the brat is yours. A fucking swab and a hundo and you can get that little rugrat tested.
It's a damn shame.

It’s seems simple but the women would screech to the end of time if this were to be attempted

It’s like the subconsciously know thereality

Pretty high considering the satanic shit ive survived having been put through a ringer for the rosary of a rotary club of hollywood hypocrisy and radio industry ritual of luciferians

That's because the average woman is a dirty fucking crook of a whore.
Saving face is the name of the game. Nevermind the child actually knowing who his dad really is or the man not being taken for a ride then learning the kid isn't his.
"Fuck everybody's feelings but my own." is the woman's creed.

It’s how they are built and society ebchiurags the worst female behavior