AMERICAN FLAG BURNED BY VANDALS

>An elderly woman found her flag charred on the ground outside her West Reading home this morning after the President's State of the Union Address. Police are investigating. @69News
GET THE FUCK IN HERE! MAINSTREAM WON'T REPORT!

Attached: Clipboard.png (605x590, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JimVasilWFMZ/status/1093188847821828097
wfmz.com/news/berks/us-flag-set-on-fire-outside-home-in-west-reading-1/1003931392
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/JimVasilWFMZ/status/1093188847821828097

>Pennsylvania
It was those crazy amish

False flag

Reading was full of spics ten years ago and it's even worse now.

T. Albright

That should be local news at best

It's domestic terrorism - by definition it's national news

Wfmz is local news you dumb fuck

>Le Freedom of expression

Express yourself by destroying my belongings and i will express myself by hiding your body extremely well.

Its really best if we dont show each other how damaged we are.

Fuck off boomer

How is it not?

IT WAS A REAL FLAG!

Attached: EP24AVgq.jpg (1252x1252, 98K)

likely a spic

this MAGA country
Trump is president now

Based Vandals, fuck this zionist hellhole of a nation.

minor vandalism should be nationwide news?

How do you burn a flag outside someone's home and they won't realize it?

>69 news
Checked

This.

false flag or niggers imo.
also going with female democrat relative.
if that is a possibility

You wish, discord tranny faggot. The left has a monopoly on false flags and everybody knows it.

It’s on like a chicken bone! I’m minutes from this woman. What do?

Attached: 31b18f327d88a3a1e78d82a241343a64df2f54d8f323b3896eccdb3a88a4e764_1.jpg (377x547, 78K)

Based and redpilled. God save the Queen. Death to America.

When i hunt, sometimes i wipe my ass with a leaf.

Oh no, somebody burned a piece of cloth, call the police!

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Attached: 1470658513990.jpg (480x480, 109K)

That piece of cloth represents freedom, you tea drinking piece of shit.

Attached: 1548280169596.jpg (2042x1455, 222K)

>It was those crazy amish
I am from PA, and the amish are pretty fucking based, they wouldnt do that. Also, I don't even know if there are Amish in Reading...

Attached: PA FLAG.png (854x513, 82K)

lmfao I can wipe my arse on my flag any time I feel like it and won't get arrested.

Attached: 1547760400125.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I said the same thing when Jussie Smollet reported his 'noose' attack. It's a piece of rope nigga, hahaha, like how is that even real hahaha like take it off your neck nigga

yes, you have the freedom to do so.

No wonder your faggot country is dying

You would only do it if you were someone who didn't respect the flag, Ahmed

'murica

wfmz.com/news/berks/us-flag-set-on-fire-outside-home-in-west-reading-1/1003931392

FULL STORY WITH VIDEO

SHARE AND SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE

who cares its just a shitty fucking flag

god
damn
SNOWFLAKES
crying about the god damn flag again

It’s domestic terrorism

LEFT WING domestic terrorism

no its not you fucking nerd

retard

2 more terrorist faggot wannabes

It's legal to burn a flag, but arson and theft are still crimes

Hey other PA snobs, I live in Willow Grove and hate it, are there any comfy spots in this state to move to? Like an area that looks like the landscape of the Pacific Northwest but isn't?

Never understood why burgers are so goddamn attached to a symbol. You can insult their country, core values and freedom - the real thing - , but don't you dare damage a piece of cloth which merely represents it in a material way.

Always reminds me of the kinds of religious people who worship idols or little statues of whatever deities they believe in instead of the actual deities themselves. Or the muslims, which seem to be equally incapable of differentiating between a mere representation of their quran (the physical texts) and the actual thing (which is abstract in nature).

It's just incredibly stupid. Just think about it: A piece of cloth is just one way to represent Murica with a flag - every image of the Flag in your RAM (or background storage) would represent the same. And all of them (especially the ones in RAM) do get destroyed quite frequently, so where is the outcry over this? Do burgers arbitrarily decide not to be offended at this (as mudslimes had to do regarding "digital qurans" in a heated debate)?

Aside from all this, burning the flag is still a dickmove. Especially since the perpetrators are likely to be some left-wing shits trying to "fuck drumpftards lol!!".

>BURNED BY VANDALS
Or as I like to call them, future Americans

If you are looking for wheat fields and large forests but not too hilly, look into the boondocks of Lancaster (even though the town in itself is one) as well a Somerset county and perhaps Mercer.

If you are looking for places that are near everything but tucked away (Very mountainous and windy terrain to get to), look into Schuylkill County, thats out near Pittsburgh. Dauhphin (the town, not the county) is nice too, but if the Susquehanna floods you are fucked because the only way in and out of the place besides going straight up a steep ass mountain towards Halifax is 22-322, which has underpasses (train goes over the highway) before and after the entrance/exits to Dauphin which are below the water level. I kid you not, when I was 9 I saw a dude canoeing down the highway, it was the funniest shit.

If you are looking for the middle of nowhere with a high white population (most the counties I named are already high in population), look at Wiconisco PA. Its like, 99.3% white, and built around these coal mines. Most redneck (but still somewhat respectable) people I have seen live there. People drive riding mowers and ATVs on the streets to go to work. There isn't a single house there that was built after the 1940s.

bump for the PA anons