What makes you think all single mothers regret their decision?

You state that "I bet this coalburner regrets having a coffee colored niglet following her around now she can't get Chad now"

I know many single mothers of biracial kids. Mostly the father of the kids pops back up every now and then or is not involved at all. The women are completely happy and they regret nothing. They don't see anything overtly "shameful" or bad about being a single mother. Mostly they just get on with it and don't whine or complain about their situation. If they can't date Chads or elite tier "good men", they don't give a shit and they still get a revolving door of decent looking guys anyway.

That's why all these women put on their dating profiles "3 kids who are my world", "i have a son and he's my whole world" etc. They have huge smiles on their faces. They are not hiding that they have kids and they want you to know off the bat that they come with kids. If they were ashamed and regret their decision, why would they do that?

Also, you are completely incorrect in your assertion that single mothers of biracial kids suddenly want a white man to come "rescue them". Wrong again. I know white women with black kids who have flat out rejected white men and still continue to have a preference for guys who look and behave exactly like the one who left them. They still continue to date the same type or same race of man that they had before. It's obviously their preference. Why would you find it so hard to grasp that many single mothers are completely fine with their situation?

Attached: 6647779d7a5ed39d727112fa97c538ea.jpg (480x401, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=MdzLfiLCkrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger raising a child by yourself is one of the most difficult and stressful experiences anyone can go through. To do it successfully so your spawn grows up well adapted and happy is nearly impossible.

Single mothers are criminal factories and by some grace of God my grandfather was around to save me from it.

I know you're lying because I don't even know mothers of intact families who are happy go lucky and who "get on with it". Most mothers of any stripe are miserable these days. Single mothers are the worst off though

So how come these women are HAPPY doing it alone then? You don't see them running out and marrying the nearest rich sugar daddy or stable beta provider they can find, do you? I know single mothers who are in their mid 30s and still have no intention of ever getting married or settled down and they have raised 3-4 kids alone the whole time. They are completely content with just being long term single and having a boyfriend every couple of years.

because they get a cheque from the gov't for doing nothing,

and they get to feel like a permanent victim all of the time

>What makes you think all single mothers regret their decision?
The intensity with which they try to justify it to everyone else.

yes people post how they really feel on social media not just the absolute best parts of them

If they don't regret it, they should be made to regret it by force.

Attached: 1520349570810.jpg (555x435, 70K)

>Her Face
>Her soul

Attached: 64941c21d20847eefd3f5f29adffc229[1].jpg (540x1272, 148K)

If they were happy being single parents they wouldn't try to date dumbass, that pic is the the most stupid thing I ever read

Attached: putin.jpg (474x270, 17K)

Which is why you shouldn't which means Men and Women need to better vet who they decide to make children with. Baka desu.

lmao they all regret it in the sense of "this fuckin kid exists as the man who left me and made me worthless"

Trust me, if they say they are better off, thats just cope.

Take away a government check and women would fall.

Never date a single mom
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=MdzLfiLCkrc

Women's moods change literally as often as the wind blows. If the mom is happy, is the child also happy? What about the father, is he happy having no contact with his child? Sleeping around is not a good influence to project onto a child. Not having both parents actively involver creates a multitude of mental/behavioral problems in children. This is a time tested fact. And being unable to commit signals weakness, frailty, and personal irresponsibility. It's horrendous how many mothers only think about themselves, and not how their actions will affect the ones they claim to love. For the record, I was raised by a single mom. She never remarried, never dated anyone after my dad died before I was even born. She did everything she could to raise me right and still it completely wrecked her sanity. God bless her for being an angel, and making sacrifices in order to show me what was worth havinf in life. I know for a fact that having to work all the time and not having help raising a child doesn't produce happy women like you claim. It makes women worn out and depressed, even if they don't show it or want to admit it. I guess some people struggle admitting when they're in the wrong after having their worldview reinforced by a bunch of retarded propoganda.

Are they though? Or is it no one of note will marry them?

Best way to address this problem is to shame, harass, and make life unbearably difficult for these whores and, if possible, have their pet apes taken away from them by the state.

Example - you own a convenience store. Roastie with a niglet walks in. She is next in line. Deliberately act like she isn't there and help the next person in line. When she starts to freak out call the cops and have her arrested, then look her up in the booking blotter and call DCF and have her pet niggers taken away.

Example 2 -You are living next to roastie with niglets. Inevitably Tyrone slithers over to get some pussy and smoke weed with her. Call the Police and DCF (hotline can be anonymous if done correctly) and get them arrested. Kids get taken away and Tyrone, who is more than likely on probation, goes back to the zoo.

There are ways for this problem to be addressed. Brain storm, anons.

They aren't, they just pretend to be. Optics memefag. Get it?

I married a single mother of one. After having two more, buying a house and putting our oldest into private school, the most stressful thing we go through is heroin dad coming into the picture trying to pretend he was never a degenerate flake.

I had to pick up the pieces of the lost dad and this fuck ass has the nerve to step to me. He got all bent up because he gets visitation with our daughter and he brought her home late the other week... I told him our custody agreement dictates she’s with her parents at 8pm “well it’s not really your business”. Our daughter had a dentist appointment today and he decided to show up, our daughter asked why he was there...

I wish he’d get fucking tboned by a bus. The worst part about “single moms” is the inevitable baby daddy popping up when things are going well and ducking at any sign of turbulence. When we bought our house — we were paying $350/mo for preschool and needed this faggot to chip in a little, as he wasn’t paying child support. “Not my job, it’s not like I’m involved in her schooling”.

Oh well, his rights are dwindling year by year and he cries himself to sleep because his daughter calls me dad (and has called him by his first name on many occasions).

Fuck deadbeat baby daddies

Don't punish the children for their parent's mistakes.

>They don't see anything overtly "shameful" or bad about being a single mother
>They don't see anything bad about being single
What about the fact that single parenthood is the main contributor to creating criminals.
>white men and still continue to have a preference for guys who look and behave exactly like the one who left them
So, they are stupid enough to accept a broken family and EVEN more stupid to keep going after the same people that have fucked the life of their child
>Why would you find it so hard to grasp that many single mothers are completely fine with their situation?
Because, even if they are fine with the situation, the situation in itself is not fine - a kid should have both parents. But thats like, my opinion

Partially cope, partially welfare (not necessarily government funded; women have vast support networks unless they're cunts or have really bad circumstances surrounding their lives)

Wall of lies: the post
Happy hanukkah, sage, etc.

Bottom line, I have no interest in raising someone else's child.

> I told him our custody agreement dictates she’s with her parents at 8pm
you sound like a retard. do you think that would go over well with ANY man with even an ounce of testosterone? do you think any man is going to respond positively to another man telling him when he has to bring him his daughter? you managed to make a deadbeat junkie sound more sympathetic than you

Leaving them with irresponsible, childlike "parents" is punishing them for their mistakes.

single mothers rarely ever regret their decision in my experience.

usually they fully intend to become single mothers. they get pregnant and split with the father after the child is born so they can claim welfare. get a free house. get child support from the father and fuck whoever else they want whenever they want, and get money that way too.

a child is no longer a responsibility for women, a child is a means to an end.

only low quality women with almost no access to at the very least, average men, regret their decision, because the juice is quite literally not worth the squeeze.

>cheque from the gov't
cheque by the tax payer (aka all white men, who are actually working)

Regardless of whether or not they're good parents, they're still the parents. It's beyond inhuman to take a child away from their parents because of a personal bias. I don't agree with racemixing either but it's none of my business to get involved and make someone else's life more difficult than it already is.

Yeah, I'm not advocating the taking away of children, except the stolen generation because that needed to and still needs to happen, but the kid is punished in either case for matters outside of their control.

The only justifiable reason to take a child away is from extreme emotional/mental, physical, or sexual abuse. Other than that, being a dumbass about someone else's life is retard-tier levels of cringe.

I don't think you understand how fake women can be, user. There's a deep loneliness that's hidden when you can't get a single, long term partner.

Of course some like a revolving door for whatever reason, but most do not. They simply got caught in a Web made of media.

see
They're fucked either way is my point.

fuck me, meant my other post

This kills the single mother.

Sure. But children need their parents around in some way. Even if they are mutts, and even if the parents don't belong together, they still ushered in new life and are responsible for it. I wish more people understood that.

A lot of them think the kid will save their troubled relationships. That it'll some how change their husband/boyfriend in to the man they actually want. I know of someone going through this right now; her bloke's a dick but I've little sympathy for her because he always was. Now she's heading toward single motherhood in her 30s.

Mom is a single parent so I respect her, that being said I’m at a very low place with my views on women because they can be so fucking hot but there’s not an ounce of loyalty in their bones.

this

Single moms should date and marry single dads. Like the Brady Bunch.

But this never happens in reality.

The skanks want a clean slate husband.

you give them too much credit mate. you put too much of an emotional / sentimental spin on it. I mean I don't disagree with you, but it's not about the relationship or the person they're in that relationship with. it's a means to secure protection and provision one way or another. women use kids to lock men down financially. all of the sentimentality they attach to that is smoke and mirrors. it's not about that at all. women don't "love" you for sentimental reasons, they love you for your utility, for the lifestyle you enable them to live. and as such, a child is a utility too, a utility specifically created to secure a specific standard of living. it's not about the relationship, it's about the benefits of said relationship.

and this is by no means me demonising women. I understand why they do this. it's survival. hypergamy is necessary for women to have a greater chance at survival. women are always looking to monkeybranch because a woman can never have too much assurance of safety and security.

the problem is that hypergamy is amplified in women today as a result of conditions arisen from state intervention in family life. women used to feel safe and secure within a monogamous relationship. they knew that if they did their part, played their role, fulfilled their duties, a man, most of the time, would do all in his power to care for her.

that is no longer the case. men can't live up to their responsibilities whatsoever because the state simply doesn't allow them too. wages are too low for most men to be able to support a family. and even then, men are likely to lose everything should a relationship enter tough times and a woman decides she wants to leave. I could go on and on.

the root issue is the state. remove the state from the equation and men have the right conditions once again in which they can provide for a family. and women will be brought back into the fold because they will have to submit to men to get what they need to survive.

>the man should put the woman first therefore him having kids by another woman is undesirable
>but a man should also realise that if a woman already has kids by another man, they come as a package deal and if he wants her he has to put them first also

I've met plenty of coal burners and they always come in stages.
>1. Just started dating Jamal. Things are great, he's paying attention to her and ramming his semi flaccid meat in her clam, telling her all the things she wants to hear. Christ knows that a nog will do anything to get a piece of ass.
>2. She gets knocked up and Jamal will stick around for about 4 months, you know before she gets too pregnant looking, things couldn't go better when he says "Dunt wurry babeh imma gits a jahb n everthang".
>3. The child is born, and Jamal has already split, and the burner still wants him around to support her, but he says that the ho dun cheet'd ahn heem n he ain' no baby daddy
>4. Facing all odds, the modern coal burning woman tries to take it all in stride, nothing can stop her! She gets a job at a gas station and her second job is filling out forms for WIC checks. Jamal? In prison for drug possession, and suddenly the woman gets a collect call from him at Martin Luther King Jr federal pound-me-in-ass prison system begging for cigarette money. She agrees, she needs him in her baby's life even if he his a dead beat.
>5. By this time our little coal burner has completely lost it. Any and all interactions is met with immediate hostilities, and the half-and-half kid is probably 1 or 2 years old, breaking everything it gets its little tootsie roll fingers on. You might think that she's learned her lesson, but no she has not, instead of wanting Jamal around, she's just going to leave the future welfare recipient at home starving to death while she rides every swinging dick at the local club just to have the process repeat.
You're right, they don't regret their decision, they are simply too stupid to realize they even made a mistake in the first place.

Fuck me, I'm not reading all that shit.

your loss. that laziness will bite you in the ass one day if it hasn't already.

Of course they don't tell you how shitty it is on their dating profile. You can't be this dumb...can you?

No way you're white.

All of our governments are robbing us at gunpoint under threat of imprisonment for tax evasion in order to fund a massive underclass of hyper reproductive welfare addicted minorities who are on track to outnumber us in our own democracy - and this must be stopped if white people are to survive in the long term. Prove me wrong.

Attached: CTBOSWGE_31.jpg (462x569, 88K)

Would they be ok without the gibs?

What the fuck are you talking about OP?
When people talk about single mothers here, it's generally to
1. make fun of niggers for abandoning their children
2. make fun of the fact they tend to be poor caretakers and that the child will either be a criminal or a mass shooter
Nobody says that they "regret it"; and nobody gives a shit whether they do or not.

Attached: singlemothers.png (602x602, 349K)

Your arrogance will fuck you just the same; I imagine it probably already is.

all the turkfucking whores tried to go back to whites...

buty the only whites they can get are the counterpart of the mudslims.

maybe, but I'd rather be arrogant and motivated than lazy and passive.

Not all of them literally sit on welfare benefit though. Most of the ones i know are working and have worked at least part time most of the time they were raising the kids. They basically raise the kids alone, go to work, get the kids from school, cook their dinner, put them to bed, rinse and repeat. They usually get boyfriends but the relationships are only short term and then after another couple years another boyfriend arrives on the scene and then he goes after a year etc. That's how it goes. They focus primarily on work and raising the kids and boyfriends and dating life is just a supplement to their already independent life.

That's why they always put on the dating profiles "not looking for a father for my kids i have my own life, own job, own home"

I wish the state had taken me away and given me to some christians I was literally used as child labor to manufacture drugs and a drug mule by my family user.

Just saying.

Attached: This.png (1347x728, 81K)

>you won't be playing daddy
>but you'll be playing daddy

Attached: Milf.png (612x593, 564K)

Pride in their bad life choices is not a good thing.

Let me guess, you're her faggot beta orbiter.
Being an effeminate man is a sin too. Repent.
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

>This shield smells like bible covers.

women rarely let people know exactly where they get their money from. most women when they say they work, what they mean is, they work a shitty minimum wage part time job that doesn't even pay half of what they need to scrape by. they get tax credits and other forms of welfare on top of that. they get undeclared income from family, boyfriends, relationships, "baby daddies" and maybe some other bullshit on the side like a premium snapchat or camgirling.

there's a reason they're known as the vaginal jew user. when it comes to money, women are almost as mercenary as kikes.

they put on their dating profiles "I'm not looking for a father to my kids I have my own life, own job, own home" because they're letting men know they have no desire for men beyond their utility. they don't want a father, or a husband, or anything of the sort on a sentimental level. they want dick and money. money primarily. they're subtly telling u that they will keep their distance from you until you're needed. "my own life" means I have countless men on the sidelines vying for an opportunity to please me, don't expect much attention from me beyond what I need to do, to keep you interested, because I have a lot of other men I need to see to as well, and most of the time my needs are already met so I don't need you.

why the fuck is there an olive in her cosmo?

Dating a single mom just means that you're another cog in the gibs wheel to a woman. You'll never be anything but the "new guy" and she will think of the guy who made the kid(s) with her and not you. Forever. What fun! And getting involved with a "single mom" also means that she might still fuck him on the side. So wholesome. Go for sloppy 53rds, lads! POWERFUL.

I'm not saying you're wrong; what you described is a side-effect of pic related though (both of which subversives want anyway).

Attached: immigration debt.png (1348x526, 95K)

The only whites they can get now a beta male leftists......I'd hardly call that a revolving door of decent looking guys.......I'd more or less call it hand jobs for dinner.

Only way i could see myself being in a relationship with a single mother is if the previous husband is fucking dead and if she agrees to bear my child. Playing daddy to someone's bastard and seeing my bloodline fade away is not happening.

It's not in their interest to think they made a bad choice though. But of course they regret it.

I decided to help out a mother who I used to go to highschool with. I had a history of giving money to women because I have a shit ton of it and originally thought if I showed I was a good provider I would generate interest. After just being used like a financial tampon by various girls/women i never got past the dating stage with, I thought I was done.

This snake of a woman actually asked me for help through facebook first. She was one of the most popular girls in high school and I was interested to do a nice deed and see what had happened after 11 years. Turns out she was like a whoreish Icarus and fucked around for years, dropped out of college, then fucked an old sand nigger and got pregnant. She became super obese chain smoker she had the kid. Found out later she got arrested a ton for theft and fraud.
Anyways I gave her money, then she was super thankful, promised to repay. She ended up making up story after story of surprise incidents that were going to leaver her homeless. I have never had sex, but she offered twice when I said I had no more charity for her. Found out were I lived and asked to stay with me. I gave her some money and dropped her off at a womens shelter and told her if she trys that ever again im calling the police. Also does not have custody of her kid.

Luckily i have not heard from her after that.

Attached: 1540848450020.jpg (911x917, 436K)

That guy is 100% correct. I was married to a woman with kids from a previous marriage and she destroyed the marriage by continually playing the "I'm not the real dad/ I'm butting into things that started way before you appeared; etc" card. The most important note to take away from the very nice guy in the video (he's trying to save men from pain) is that when a good man tries to give sensible advice or discipline to the children-the mother will always, always 1,000,000% stop you and make you look bad, cucking you and thus dooming all your authority. I didn't even watch more (yet) to find out why because I know why: It's because women cannot resist playing the power play and winning, even if it destroys everything. Why? Because they can. They were allowed to do it. That's it. "She sure showed you!" That's it. Your life has been reduced to a sitcom zinger that you have no way out of except divorce.

[edit for typos]
So once discipline has been established to be solely in the realm of mommy-family=permanently wrecked. Now, if you made a kid with her-if she's not a feminist-she will inherently know that the kid is YOU and HER-and she will always know that you have a God-given RIGHT to act as a man and father. Women respect true ownership and power, not usurped power or counterfeit power.

Not regretting their whoredom isnt a mark in their favour fampai

>why don't you focus on the outward appearance of her feelings and just imagine things are perfect?
>why do you care if kids have fathers in their lives?
>why aren't feelings and comfort your primary concern?
>how does the mental and physical health of society affect you anyway?

Attached: 37ee5a52b3faa366b78c3f4b222668b5fc508d8878150d7e5660feccc97f245d.png (400x300, 15K)

Single mom roasties do not matter.

Attached: 1544407863437.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

>She will do anything to please you
>She will do anything to get you
Am i the only one who doesnt think these are bad things AND has never had this experience with single moms?

Single moms seem way more self-absorbed than regular girls and thats saying alot

Wasnt there the story of a german guy who rejected a single mother with a black child, where the mother later commited murder suicide.

Aaaand that's a good thing.

I'm happy for and proud of that guy.

Any time I hear a girl I'm interested in is a "single mum" I lose all attraction towards her instantly, lol.

Rofl, source?

What point are you trying to make? Your stupid anecdotes dont prove anything, except you're a cuck who hangs around used up roast beef hoping for a slice.

Pathetic.

I seen the pasta no idea if it was real

The RULES...

1) single mom's are TOXIC
2) there IS no rule #2

all the "new guy" is? is simply a walking ATM for her, and "her" kids... that's it... if you get involved in any of these shitshows? you are nothing except the "beta male provider", and its embarrassing.

>they're fine because they say they're fine!1
Really nigga?

lol they put that cause they just want timewasters to swipe left niglet owners hate themselves IE read this lads

Attached: 1540604781382.jpg (1024x694, 81K)

FPBP

Attached: SingleMom03.jpg (450x279, 29K)

Regret.
Never have a BABY with a person who doesn't marry you first. Unless just using for sperm donor, as a overaged cat lady.

>pretending to be happy on InstaShit is real happiness.

No.

What makes you think anyone is surprised that degenerates are also shameless? The point is that they SHOULD be shamed by the rest of society. What they think means absolutely nothing

>Mostly the father of the kids pops back up every now and then
on parole?

>don’t step to her!
JFC can the left communicate without using nigger babble?

If he wasn't around for even ONE year, you could have severed his parental rights.
It's you and your wife's fault he's still around.

>you won't be playing daddy
because it's not playing once the courts order it (get too familiar with the kids and she'll try to cuck you for child support or some other bs)

Yet the children grow up retarded without a father figure
I care for the future of these little snots and that why i'm this trend

For degenerates of every ilk, this is true.
But your post is a symptom of degeneracy.
Some women do love for sentimental reasons and adhere to loyalty. It's shit tier [men] that ruin everything.

You're with a woman who'd reproduce with an irresponsible heroin-user? Frankly your girlfriend sounds like a much bigger piece of shit than he is, and so do you

This is true.
Low self esteem, having had little or no contact or involvement with her own father.
Children need a father, that's why God made it that way.

>Dating a used baby oven

Attached: 2178674563.png (616x611, 738K)

^and that's how a man's dreams wither and die.

I know what you mean. When I was 18, I was dumped out of the foster care systems and onto the streets. If it wasn't for me grandma whipping me into being a proper man with a job, I'd be fucked.

Good first post. But tou must continue on the path...

Remember the parable of the seed and the different soils upon it's fall

The only reason to date a single mom is to fuck her daugher when she is legal. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1548874644568.gif (446x523, 3.2M)

I'm sorry you have encountered such leeches in life.
But it's quite common in human kind today. Don't give up hope.