Cant Haggard the Gabbard!

Vote Tulsi Gabbard in the Dem primaries and then switch back to Trump for general. We dont want the crazy dems to win. Gabbard is the only respectable dem in the nation and will deny the commies an opportunity vs Trump

Attached: 1547252589570.png (583x641, 336K)

She wants to take your guns

>Gabbard is the only respectable dem
I don't respect her.

>Vote Tulsi Gabbard in the Dem primaries and then switch back to Trump for general.
Fuck no. I am voting for the dumbest democrat retard in the primaries. I don't dare take a risk that some gun grabbing woman actually gets elected.

Which is why she’ll never win. She’s the weakest Dem that could win the nomination. In states with open primaries, it makes sense to nominate your weakest opponent.
Why do you think Jeb! Was pushed so hard before Trump got popular?

I would argue she would have the best chance vs Trump actually. Her foreign policy is very appealing to isolationists and she would have the chance to reach out to disenchanted Trump voters

This. She's more likely to inspire independents and she'll get the base vote anyway.

You guys could be right, but is she the establishment pick? Is she more or less likely to beat Biden?

she can have mine if you see what I'm aiming at

>Vote Tulsi Gabbard in the Dem primaries
ok. was kind of wishing she'd wait till 2024 cuz shes not shit

t. ohiofag

Attached: 1538769532370.jpg (1436x1078, 225K)

She literally polls at 0%, all of her supporters are MAGAtards, libertarians, and communists who aren’t even registered as Democrats.

In a fair fight? Yeh I think she could beat Biden. With DNC involved? No way in hell. If she starts doing well they will screw her like they did Bernie

Thats exactly what I did with Jim Webb in 2016, I felt he was the only dem that didn't want to destroy murica.

This. I was hoping she would wait so that she wouldn't say dumb shit about Trump on the trail and make me dislike her.

Support whoever will cause the maximum amount of bad feelings and infighting. Leftists are not like us -- they are absolutely destroyed by such things.

kYS OP

>Libertarians
>MAGAtards
>Communists
The High IQ coalition

Would you rather Warren win?

Paul avoided it.

Attached: 1539900420659.jpg (564x558, 31K)

She should get Rand Paul as her running mate

Attached: 1546203717620.jpg (800x600, 76K)

I'll have to agree with you again here. It'll be a Kamala or Biden if the DNC has anything to do with it. They won't risk anybody they can't fully control. Just look at the disarray of the Republicans under Trump. He and Gabbard are both non-uniparty candidates. They're not going to allow that again on either side. Best shot we have unfortunately, at anything is a 2nd Trump term. And I'm not really optimistic there either.

please just stop. we all know pence is going to ride in on king Trumps coat tails and fuck it all up

Attached: 1539795500863.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Who photoshopped Edward James Olmos's skin over hers?

I'm not confident Pence would even win an election. He doesn't have Trump's charisma and would probably just get assraped over being a bible thumper like Cruz would have been

THIS IS THE PLAN POL.

>anti zog
Im in

Attached: 1508010088048.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Considering the fact that she dislikes Israel, supports Assad, and wants to bring the troops home I highly doubt the Jews.

Attached: 1549544913936.jpg (750x895, 170K)

We’re at the point where even the (((respectable dems))) are complete left wing radicals. A vote for ANY democrat is a vote for illegal aliens, unlimited refugees from never ending middle eastern wars, and infanticide. Vote Trump in 2020 for president and straight R ticket all the way down the ballot, that’s your only option if you’re a straight white male

>would even win an election
he could win a primary though

Attached: 1545603619015.jpg (500x359, 15K)

If the Democrats have her then she would win though.

>Cant Haggard the Gabbard
that really doesn't work

I mean I couldn't think of anything better

>your only option if you’re a straight white male
More immigrants and aid to israel is not an option for white men. Trump has failed and only a shill would unironically advocate blindly voting R.

>Take the guns first

Sorry fren she can't be any worse than what we have currently and may actually get us out of the middle east, I stretch may. At this point much like voting for Trump this is just to spite the opposition. Trump better make some magic happen or he is going to lose a large chunk of his voter base.

Attached: 1540683466502.jpg (999x754, 236K)

At this point I dont know if Trump is malicious or just lazy

>she's gonna take your guns with a stacked right wing Supreme Court and GOP Senate

>Yeah right kike. Don't you know voting against Israel is a Jewish plot

Attached: Creepy Jewish Stalker.jpg (1500x1000, 148K)

Wtf are you talking about?
She literally opposes Israel

It was a joke. As in the spinsters here like to say anything against Jews or pissrael is a Jewish plot. Hence the pic I posted. The green text was meant to indicate he was saying it. I actually agree 100%.

Attached: 1.png (1795x1795, 878K)

Can't scabbard the Gabbard

I keked

She a Poo
A pajeet
probably a neet
for sure a whore
Not White not right
fuck this bitch

>Voting for someone with a chance of winning
>Helping the Dems retain moderate voters
>Not picking the memeist of meme candidates so they lose their own base
Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1548721220722.png (640x733, 350K)

>More immigrants and aid to israel
>only a shill would unironically advocate blindly voting R

Yeah, we should contemplate voting for a D who's assuredly going to do those things.

Both parties are the same at this point dude. Not even Trump is that different

>She's a Poo
Indians are better than blacks objectively
>Probs a whore
Literally married with kids
>probably a neet
She resigned her political office to lead troops personally in combat
>not white not right
What white politicians are fighting for us that actually matter? Trump is a jew puppet and the GOP lynched Steve king when he spoke out

>he doesn't into 4d chess

Attached: 3535353554.jpg (857x535, 97K)