Why hasn't Scandinavia come together under one banner?

Attached: 97644030-nordic-scandinavian-countries-flag-vector-icon-set.jpg (1300x863, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/7917239/migrant-grooming-gang-oulu-finland/
efukt.com/21285_SHITPOST.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dE_cwniBRyI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Kalmar_Union.jpg (786x792, 140K)

Why hasn't Scandinavia come together under one banner TODAY*?

Competing dynasties, then nationalism

Give us some time

Sweden has the most aesthetically pleasing flag, followed by Finland and Norway.

Attached: 1539577970293.png (409x409, 182K)

Different languages.

WRONG.
Norway has the most aesthetic flag of them all. Sweden's flag is just a reskin of Denmark, Norway actually added another line to it to be unique

Nae intrested. Sweden.

Attached: 1546731126341.jpg (767x431, 47K)

Alignment with sweden would make each country HIV+

Honestly? Barely.
It's only Finnish that is not understandable at all, everything else is manageable.

you're missing one.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Shetland.svg.png (1200x720, 4K)

>implying Norway has had any say when Sweden or Denmark has come knocking

>Shitland

Attached: 1530485950999.png (900x844, 342K)

See, just listen to these faggots squabble at eachother.

Pathetic

Yeah right. Neither of you have the capacity to do that. Or the desire. No Sven, lets keep it as it is. You guys are to weird nowadays.

Attached: 1548634262701.jpg (320x426, 29K)

Nobody wants anything to do with Sweden. Also, Finland is not Scandinavia.

Because 3/7 of those are Scandinavian.
The rest are Nordic.

Brother, why do you say this

Rude.

W-we can change. I promise, please don't leave us :(

They eventually will

Attached: 45.jpg (520x311, 60K)

If i remember my history correctly the breakup of the kalmar union was largly the fault of the hanseatic league. They actively supported the rebels. And the hanseatic league was a bunch of "merchants"

Fingols aren't scandis but they could probably replace Swedes

Attached: 1531488656739.jpg (1254x1063, 175K)

Finland is Sweden and Sweden is the only Scandinavian country that ever mattered.

We cant leave, we are right next to you. You do you in Sweden. We do us here. GG.

Attached: 1546775003242.jpg (1200x900, 206K)

Truer words have never been spoken

Oh bro. You shouldn't have

Attached: ewdpsmy7kloz.jpg (600x400, 31K)

stop posting pictures of Limmy

Love you Finnbro

and that would accomplish what?

Red and blue is a shitty color combination. Norway gets a pass only because it has white lines separating the other colors and because the other countries did it worse.

>Why hasn't Scandinavia come together under one banner?
Nationalism. Every time.

Test

>Red and blue is a shitty color combination
Well fuck you too.

Finland is finland.copied from sweden shit but still finland.

>Sweden is the only Scandinavian country that ever mattered.

Attached: 1515099691721.jpg (160x160, 6K)

Soon brothers

Attached: 11302221-NordicResistanceCover.ab94b306.jpg (960x540, 84K)

Don't act like you don't yearn for the good ol' days when we were one.

Your flag is the same case as Norway's. The white color improves a lot the contrast between red and blue. Without it the flags would look much worse.

Attached: don't mix red and blue.png (1080x1920, 65K)

Dannebrog was given to us by god, checkmate fags

Apparently it is because they can't agree on a flag.

Hey i like u guys as a neighbour country and i even use the greatest product ever invented (snus) but we are not made to be the same.no bad feels.come visit any time you want and get your immigration under control.

>get your immigration under control.

Something about throwing rocks in glass houses.
I hate to say it, but when we go Norway, Finland and Denmark are what, 10 - 15 years away at best?

Not arguing that i feel it coming here.our politicians are bunch of faggots and cucks and they do what emporer EU says them to do.just poking fun while i still can

Don't worry mate, things will change. And drastically at that.

The Nordics will live on

Solve it now or end up like us.

Attached: 8626809e8b7dc2f7fc7a1c1d84bf5703.png (1037x856, 227K)

We're good, thanks. We don't need any of your problems around here.

Attached: 654.png (1440x810, 588K)

>10 - 15 years away at best?
finland is a poor shithole outside of the capital region. nobody wants to come here

our nationalists are degenerate redneck who suffer from inferiority complex

because one of the countries has a retarded languag ethey just made up, and doesnt link in with the others. guess which one?

also, who the fuck wants to join sweden? if anything it should be a joint effort to eradicate sweden in an attempt to preserve the scandanavians

Why was it that it ended on the first place?

We were barely anything but a meat barrier taking the heat from Russia.

No hate for Sweden, but we'll do better by ourselves

Denmark

>a finn calling scandis brothers
TTETT

You seem to do fine on your own getting into trouble

thesun.co.uk/news/7917239/migrant-grooming-gang-oulu-finland/

Made so that retards like ((you)) wont learn it.now go eat some curry you paki bastard.

>Finn
>praising Sweden
Hmmm

Like being second class citizens on our own clay? Yeah no thanks

HAHAHAHA. i can speak 4 different languages, none of which, needing to be dead end counties, leaching off the EUs big players.
I can speak English, Italian, French, and Polish. enjoy crashing and burning as 3 of these 4 countries walk out the EU lol. heres a hint, the one that is not leaving the EU is france

must connected from the Åland Islands :D

NAW HE FUCKING TOUCHED AT POLE WIT THE FUCK IT HAS SHITE ON IT

efukt.com/21285_SHITPOST.html

Attached: CA4EE1B1-5B8C-4921-9306-7AFF168C5CDC.gif (720x540, 2.76M)

I wouldn't mind closer relations with the rest of Scandinavia. However, Sweden is fucked and I have no interest in having my country dragged down with them.
An economic union is not feasible either, the Swedish economy is one step away from a crash.
When are countries are white(r) again, and the social democrats are gone we can start negotiating.

Christ.. Scandinavia is Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Iceland, Finland and The Faroe Islands are all Nordic countries, but they're not Scandinavian.

Currycurrycurry niggers niggers niggers pakis pakis pakis.GG have fun.

>Believing that Finns are some unique mongol snowflakes with no relation to anyone

Attached: 121412561.jpg (1000x1000, 268K)

>actually just stole it on some raid on a village near tallinn
based, we iz godz

Attached: 1528152103846.png (2293x1413, 17K)

>French
irrelevant in the 21th century
>polish
lolwut

east finns are

Yeah true, just a couple of days the swedish gestapo violently dragged a pregnant fat or obese poc from a train and stomped on her for no reason.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dE_cwniBRyI

Canada should send Trudeau to help you guys remove the hate in your harts.

Attached: Saviourofmankind.gif (480x270, 3.75M)

>Honestly thinking you're less than 10 years away from being as fucked as us

Bet you're gonna be laughing when Sweden is 49% white and Norway is still 51% :)

im white faggot. with the amount of butt hurt you are showing, i doubt you are though. its childish, and quite frankly, uneducated to assume brits are not white. there is only a high change of being a shitskin or nigger if you live in high density cities, eg london, birmingham, etc etc. it must be shit being you.

a fennoswede detected, you are suffering from inferiority complex,
you will never be a swede, you dont even speak proper swedish, the riik swedish.
instead you speak some abomination of bad swedish mixed with finnish words, jätte kiva.

>Finland is Sweden
Should we correct this mistake again?

Im showing butt hurt :DD ebin go learn some more polish hahaha xD

french is irrelevant, but it was part of the british national curriculum during middle school and high school. with poland being one of the highest skilled countries in the EU, and Italian being the 4th largest GDP share of the EU, the joke is clearly on you. enjoy your shit holes that struggle to hit even 2% GDP loooooooooooooooooool. you fucking losers

poland > finland. lol

Some of the most beautiful places on this planet desu.

Attached: 1547450472813.png (720x707, 610K)

go clean toilet pidor

>fucking fennoswedes aren't they just the worst?

Attached: gm.png (1200x1345, 1.43M)

Okey that was to much.im sorry.we like to be friendly and i got out of hand.btw many polish people come to finland for work cause they have shit wages.

im british, faggot. but cleaning toilets would probably be a privilege in your country, Mr 0.2% GDP estonian. i bet Russia probs buys that 0.2% of product off you just to give you hope lol.

Today i saw no less then 2 piles of human shit when i walked my dog. One of the piles were in clear view of a free public toilet...

Where?

japheth is divided and conquered for now.

Attached: Untitled-11.jpg (1479x1536, 594K)

Comes from the britt

Not a fennoswede sry

Fix your own country Russbro

despite our setbacks, we are still whiter than you

oh wow... FOUR languages!!! all closely related to each other
still you could never speak proper finnish, you need a high iq for that

Attached: 1533960238984.jpg (251x242, 37K)

Given by God!

It's all fucking pathetic were shitting on eachother rather than on the common enemy and no-one is willing to do anything. This is why we all are going down in the end.

>high IQ
>only has 1.9% GDP
what are all your engineers designing for your workers to produce? do tell...........

norway's is for sure peak. Rest are garbage, not worth acknowledging

>polish being closely related to the other 3
literally what?

>the state of americans
they're different peoples you mutt

Attached: 8rPuX1D.png (1000x2400, 375K)

yes pretty much, mannerheim being one of the few good ones,
personally i have never met a decent fennoswede, all cucked to the brim
bunch of wannabe swedes

I dont want to sound rude again but you bringing up this gdp like an holy symbol sounds kinda dumb.like i dont think we here will affect our countrys gdp so much that it should be a big thing to target after.if u dont happen to be a billionaire in the uk?then i dont think that you have such a big effect on your countrys gdp.

You might be slightly whiter but it's not a big difference (I guess your non-whites might be better than ours though, I don't know pakis and indians that well but they can't be as bad as iraqis and anyone from africa.
However, unlike in the UK, nationalism is growing in Sweden. It's significantly large now too even though it's not enough to change anything yet.
UKIP seems to have died after brexit and even the brits on Jow Forums hate BNP.
We'll defeat our anti-whites and stop our immigration, what will happen when you keep the same old parties forever in the UK?

nice babychan posting