Should I commission as an officer in the military?

Serious question, and leave out "muh zionism wars for Israel". I have always thought of joining the military. It has been a goal of mine, and now I graduated college and have the option to commission. I have a job right now with salary, but this is not my DREAM job I guess. I bumped in this marine and he says he knows this officer selection officer. What do you guys think of commissioning?

Attached: 36792175-3DCF-4CE7-964F-65493A7AD822.jpg (750x418, 312K)

It’s a good career, you just can’t compare it to civilian life. You get different things for the trade off, so it’s a personal decision. Coming here for direction makes me think you’d be a fine fit for the Army

>Serious question, and leave out "muh zionism wars for Israel".
This something I'd say to people interested in enlisting. You're going to commission it's different. Climb high enough and you'll be able to advise our future president to cut funding to Israel not fight wars for them.

some die for jews
some kill to preserve
The whore of Babylon

Attached: America.jpg (620x349, 38K)

when the fuck don't, American lunatics not "think of joining the military". Like you stated, no matter how well you live and how little you achieve militarily.. the evil inside your obese body compels you to enlist purely to kill and rape women and children.
please enlist you'll learn valuable lesson.

The bullshit line about being an officer is that you’re not a manager, you’re a leader, but most of your time will be spent of management tasks. Is spending countless days on counselings and evaluations, equipment maintenance and inventories worth spending a few moments leading and maneuvering troops in the field? Also, say goodbye to a 40 hour work week. Your day starts before PT and ends long after everyone else has been dismissed for the day.

Being enlisted means your responsible for nothing past your nose. Being an officer means your responsible for everything within your gaze.

Don‘t do it.

>it's one of those officers

This is true until you're past LCpl.

Anyway, fuck it OP. It can be fun, it can suck. Do it before you get married and try it out if you're curious.

nigger, i might as well. where the fuck else is the coup we need to restore the constitution going to come from?

our military is just a tool of the globalists, go contribute to the problem if youd like

science degrees nigger.

Marines will fuck your life up.

>Climb high enough and you'll be able to advise our future president to cut funding to Israel not fight wars for them.

Implying you can climb that high without being in debt to (((someone))) somehow.

You're on Jow Forums you fucking moron most of these faggots will tell you working a 9-5 job, mortgaging a house, and being a productive member of society is being a Jewish puppet.

Join the military if you want I'm joining the Marines not because of any notions of freedom or democracy but because military history always fascinated me and I want to be part of that history.

I would do it to learn something you cant easily learn elsewhere.

Yes the military can suck, but they have some of the best training, esp in oddball fields.
i.e. satellite command, flying, etc.

would agree with other user to do it before you get married. and dont waste time on those slutty camo chasers.

I did ROTC to commission, can confirm that this is most of the job.

However, there arent many careers out there that put you in a position at 22 to make real world decisions that impact 40-50 people and millions of dollars worth of equipment.

Also...soldier issues. Seriously. You feel like a baby sitter half of the time because Joes live dysfunctional lives and love to get into trouble.

Attached: 1548908434636.png (626x445, 337K)

Thoughts on national guard?

Yeah man go run your own pack of wolves and rip throats out

>What do you guys think of commissioning?

I think everybody should spend some time in the military. Then get the fuck out after 2, 3, or 4 years of service.

You go ahead and do likewise. Join up, have fun, learn stuff, get lots of good shit to put on a resume, then have an exit strategy after you make it to O-3 (Captain or whatever the Marines call it).

>and leave out "muh zionism wars for Israel"

Won't it bother you when they'll send you to some desert and you know your own country doesent have borders and the govt is resettling somalis to your home town while you sit on a dune "fighting islamism"

Attached: (((economics))).jpg (728x546, 186K)

It's not too bad of a deal, but I think the constant moving around and difficulty having a normal family/social-life will get to some people. Assuming you're doing it for 20 years to get that pension. I would only go that rout if you're an autistic NEET type who doesn't really mind isolation, or a major go-getter who is driven to get a promotion at all costs. If you're doing it out of patriotism then I would recommend enlisting for a brief stint. If you like it then you can be a reserve officer while developing your own private career. That's what I plan on doing after finishing college. A short enlistment to dip my toes in, and if I like what I see, I'll commission after [free] grad-school.

Just make sure you're not going in with any call of duty illusions. You'll be lucky if you even see combat, even if you want to. The military is extremely bureaucratic, stupid, and soulless. Don't think you'll be some 19th century cavalry officer, or the navy seals copy-pasta, or anything like that.

>navy seals pasta
what the fuck did you just say to me, you little prick?

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the navy seals.

I'd join the Navy and be in a submarine.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: Slide threads.png (1156x2031, 290K)

>not doing a phd for free grad school

I don't think so. Military is pozzed with vaccines

What a waste of our most talented people

If you don’t want to do a fuck ton of paperwork become a pilot: