>want what's best for themselves

Attached: Tweet.png (540x419, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/concerns-history.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>but it's a woman's choice to kill a baby

anti-vax is not correlated with political alignment schlomo

It is now that Trump is President, Chaim

vaccines are one of the ways they are reducing population.

toothpaste is good for your teeth, there is a warning on the tube saying do not ingest. yet the government puts fluoride into the water supply for the same reason and it's okay to ingest? use your fucking brains. they cant just gun people down in the street, have to get creative. Zika virus is another method they use

Vaxxers
>Trust us, we're from the government and here to help
>cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/concerns-history.html

I have the right to be skeptical of any drugs pushed on society. Flu shot and non-life threatening diseases vaccines should be scrutinized.

This used to be called common sense

Don't care what anti-vaxxers do or who's right. Doesn't matter if it causes cancer or autism. It's not the government's place to force one or the other.

The vaccine schedule is crazy right now
Pharma companies are racking in billions and everyone acts like they are on a goodwill mission

Vaccine manufacturers are immune to damages caused directly from their vaccinations, despite media and "science" reports deeming vaccinations the purest thing since Jeebus Christ himself.

Self-righteous fuckers refuse to recognize that the system and practice is imperfect. And until they admit such, it's stupid to blindly support vaccinations.

Attached: kronos_at_mars_ii_by_macrebisz_d9p9ten.jpg (2560x1280, 2.07M)

the elite know how to handle stuff like that
divide and conquer

their solution is to cause false flags of people catching shit and dying from un-vaxxined kids

there this fake shit in israel where they said 80 kids who are cancer patients got sick because their immune system was vulnerable and someone let an un vaxxined 3 year old child in to their part of the hospitle

i say its fake, its easier to make the population solve the problem

Attached: 1547123004971.jpg (727x1000, 99K)

why is there no middle ground like this.
>im skeptical of vaccines infallible nature
>i want to prevent rampant preventable diseases and use vaccines
>they aren't perfect but we should look into them more

Because imagine you're one of the people going full bore in to supporting vaccines. Imagine if a report came out that they caused problems, those people would have to admit to injecting their children with poison for no reason other than society telling them to

Let's make a trade, no one is allowed to abort babies, and they all have to be vaccinated. Though there will be a thorough review of the ingredients used in the shots, of course.

Im surprised how nobody seems to have noticed that the flu shot went from being only recommended to the very old and very young, to everyone within the last 10 years.

Which is silly if you think about it. The flu isn't going to cause any serious damage to a young healthy person. The herd immunity excuse doesn't work when it comes to the flu since it's not even close to the 90% vaccination rate that's needed, that the flu shot only has a 40% chance of being the right strain anyway, that you only have a 15% chance to get the flu at all that season, and that 25% of people who get the injection experience "flu like" symptoms from the shot itself.

I'm still undecided on vaccines personally, I have to do a lot more research, and I don't have any kids right now so it's not super important to me at the moment, but I can tell you that I find it very weird that we're seeing a seemingly manufactured attack on antivaxxers. I've seen people attack them claiming that their children won't make it to 3y/o because they'll die of polio. These are the kinds of people who have completely fallen for the propaganda if they believe such a statement.

And I strongly disagree with the idea of mandatory vaccinations, which they seem to be heavily pushing.

I get the flu shot because I interact with an elderly handicapped person.

Not getting vaccinated in an age of 3rd world immigration is pants on head retarded. Herd immunity was a legitimate thing in the 90s, it's no longer a valid plan of action.

Sure, be skeptical of big pharma all you like. No, they aren't doing it out of good will, but neither is your local grocery store, or the person who sold you your car. You can choose not to vaccinate your child for measles, but you don't get to complain when a """refugee""" coughs on them and they end up with brain damage.

The flu viruses reaching us are getting worse. They're bad enough to knock a healthy person on their ass. See above for the reason. Everyone gets vaccinated because there's no way to predict in advance who's going to be exposed.

They should get the flu shot then.

Im just letting you know that getting the flu shot is usually largely useless, going by the numbers.

I don't think it's a partisan issue. There are antivaxxers on both sides, but I've noticed more and more all natural hippy types are shifting to the right.

>They should get the flu shot then.
they do

>I get the flu shot because I interact with an elderly handicapped person.
You're probably going to end up killing the elderly person.
>Vaccine shedding
The flu shot is NEVER the correct strain that is going around (it's never current) and you're very contagious while you shedding.
There is plenty of evidence of outbreaks caused by the vaccines, like the new polio outbreak for example. It's exact strain is the strain in the vaccine and not the current strain. This was determined by finding the vaccines genetic markers.
I live next door to a old age home, they give free shots there. When I see the free vacation sign outside over the next week I'll see the ambulance hauling bodies out of there 3 to 5 times a day.
Make of it what you will.

Attached: FB_IMG_1510283313604.jpg (960x648, 98K)

>Anti-vax conservatives
>Pro-choice liberals
>>want what's best for themselves

Fixed that for you.
They share the same motivation by wanting to feel good for themselves both not respecting anyone around them