Now THIS is how America should discipline its kids

liveleak.com/view?t=u05DC_1549513238

Why do Americas policies tend to frown upon swiftly disciplining rowdy students?

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-125900_Chrome.jpg (2960x1440, 884K)

We have been slowly transformed into a matriarchal society. Unprecedented no fault divorce, with women away from home in the workplace began it. Everything is a matriarchal environment, patriarchal would have discipline.

/ourgirl/

I definitely would have liked to see her split that ape skull open with a .45 round tbqh.

>act like a nigger when dealing with niggers
yeah... no

Didn’t expect that slap

Attached: 45DE6BA0-FB0F-48B6-80F2-AA438CAD05D8.png (624x388, 570K)

This is SA right? How long before her house is broken into and she’s attacked?

POWER SLAP!

>Hysterical cunt is unable to command any form of respect
>thinks violence is the only thing that helps

That clap was weak as fuck. It only worked because of the shck value. If regular beatings would happen, niggers would get ten times as violent and gang up on teachers.

My mother used to hit me and get all psychotic because she failed as a parent. And not even for reasonable shit but for dumb shit like arguing too much. And i never used curse words.
Well it led only to me losing all respect for my mother and once i got stronger i lashed out and pushed her against the wall and told her to knock that shit off. Did it a few times and she learned her lesson.
Females should not teach anything, they are nearly worthless in everything they do.

This is typical around here and I'm not surprised that it happens in nigger countries. The only teachers that can catch a class all up on him is a teacher that is as retarded as the class he's in (i.e bullying kids, talking shit, laughing at lame jokes etc.)

Had a syrian kid who was a fucking genius but was always bullied by an islamic religion teacher just cause he likes it.

Fuck my religion. Thinking of converting to new testament based Christianity after seeing that spectacle with multiple islam teachers.

Attached: AngryDancingWithHisEyesBleadingWojak.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

>converting

Or maybe just stop following some retarded group and just don't practice any religion. Believe in god but dont go to churches or pray.
Converting solves nothing and will probably lead to problems with people close to you.

>Believe in god but dont go to churches or pray.
What's the point?

I don't know. I just assumed the dude can't live without believing in some god figure. Some people are like that.

translation please i could only hear the "you pushed me" at the end

required reading

Attached: ExpInAfrica.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

That was quite a slap.

Now if american teachers in the inner cities could do this

True. We are a post industrial matriarchy. Any spec of patriarchy is institutional paternalism

Daily reminder: Literal Jews started all of the anti-white communist parties in Africa.

Sounded nice, good contact.

Niggers are basically monkeys, incapable of advanced thought. Putting them in a school and expecting them to behave is idiotic.

If we really wanted to fix the problem we should just kill them all or enslave them again.

I'm down for either.

anyone had a teacher that would speedball erasers to their students?

In my school, those kids would have been shot.

Attached: 1527187446286.jpg (702x960, 77K)

Yeah, caused quite a stir too. I honestly don't know how white teachers in black schools cope.

Basically tells her to get out of the class. Then the student says something inaudible to the teacher. Teacher says the kid swore at her. Takes phone and says it's against the code of conduct. Slap occurs and says she pushed her and swore at her.

Wait, they were speaking English?

/thread

They were at some point. When the teacher loses her shit, she switched to Afrikaans. The kid says something in an african language which just incenses the teacher even further.

Because violence doesnt discipline and requires ever farther escalation.
They need discipline. Which is to say the systematic
Ever hear the parable of the wise man and the fool? You hate your mother because you lack self discipline.