I got into an argument with my gf after I accidentally dropped her glasses and one of the lenses popped out...

I got into an argument with my gf after I accidentally dropped her glasses and one of the lenses popped out. I said I’m sorry and would pay for new ones but she wouldn’t shut up so I got annoyed and ended up saying “be grateful for having me around as it is, cuz you know damn well I wouldn’t even look at you if you didn’t have a cunt for me to fuck”. I know that bit was rude but I figure she’ll chill out if I ignore her for 24 hours and come back. How do you deal with it when your girl is acting goofy over dumb shit?

Attached: 99EDC4D7-4C86-4513-A094-54ABB0035763.jpg (540x468, 105K)

>“be grateful for having me around as it is, cuz you know damn well I wouldn’t even look at you if you didn’t have a cunt for me to fuck”
>I know that bit was rude but I figure she’ll chill out if I ignore her for 24 hours and come back.
neat bait
im sure the autistic femanons will come in here calling you a rapist

you’re a real sweet-talker op.

I can relate to this for sure. I would let it cool off, after I would explain to her you lost your temper and you didn't mean it.

Just pop the lense back in. Wouldnt cost much to get it fixed at a glasses repair shop either.

If a woman said that to me, I'd leave her
And shit in her toilet tank
Fuck you
No one tells me to grateful without learning just how "grateful" I can be

He said that to her retard, she didn't say that to him.

Tbh if a guy said that to me i'd leave him right there and then.
It's hella toxic to say shit like that which clearly implies you don't actually love her so why are you two even together?? Why not become fwb if you're just there to fuck?
Also, ignoring someone won't do any good besides making it clear how childish you are. You actually need to talk to resolve issues, not ignore the other until YOU feel okay to talk to them. Tell her you dont like how she's flipping out, ask her why DOES she flip out and then apologize for saying what you said.
I'm not saying she's the one in the right here but never say shit like that to your gf outside of bedroom (if you're into that) and if she's saying similar things to you too then i honestly think you two should break up.
Just my 2 cents

>rude
Maybe she was overreatcting and being annoying, but you went full-cunt. I would break up with you right then and there if I were her.
>How do you deal with it when your girl is acting goofy over dumb shit?
Next time calmly explain how her actions are illogical and wait for her realize her own behavior. Also learn not to be a rotten cunt.

sounds like something a nigger would say, stop being a nigger

Leave her you dont deserve her

The glass popped out, did the glass break?

You don't need to replace the glasses, take them to an optometrist store and get the screw tightened. The glass holder is loose, not broken. Don't waste your money.

Oh I don’t mean until I wanna talk to her. I mean until she wants to talk to me. Being the first to makeup is a sign of weakness.

Nah. She always comes back and apologizes when I give her the cold shoulder for a while. Women respect you more when you don’t make them a major priority.

>I got into an argument with my gf after I accidentally dropped her glasses and one of the lenses popped out
you mean, I was mad and threw her glasses and broke them and the argument grew

>Explain how her actions are illogical
You know very well that women typically don't see things logically because they have a huge ego when it comes to fights. She'll just attack your manhood to spite you and you'll end up doing even stupider shit.

Thanks lad

That is why I don’t argue the point with my girlfriends when she’s gone irrational. Arguing with a woman is amateur shit. They’re not really wired for logic & reason. No, you try to change her heart on the matter. It’s easy to get a woman to do what you want when you just push the right emotional buttons. Even if it makes no sense.

It's easier to say women are this and men are this. Nobody in a relationship starts arguments just because. They are hurting in some way. Sure, she overreacted and was being obnoxious but that's just the sign of a bigger problem that just blew up at that moment. OP basically showed she didn't give a shit about her, if she actually comes back she has very low self-esteem and is convinced she can't do better than OP.

I don't know, I have a female friend who I've been friends with for a while that likes to get talked to like that. We dated once when we first met, just didn't work out, but we've been friends for years. She's a cutie, but she's told me that she likes to be treated like a piece of shit. And it's true.

We've been friends, shit for like 13 years. A mutual friend started dating her, and we always had a thing where we bust each other's balls. She said something to me and he stood up and screamed at her, "you don't talk to my fucking buddy like that, apologize". She said sorry and got up and left, and I was like seriously bro? He shrugged and said "she likes it". And he wasn't wrong, I knew that about her. Great friend, but what the fuck? I'd imagine there's other women out there like that.

Everyone in here saying op is a piece of shit, grow up. She knew what she was doing and she got exactly the response she wanted.

In that case just break up with her and get someone better.

Unfortunately OP, real life doesnt work like the internet. You can't just hide behind the "I was only shitposting" argument and expect anyone to take you seriously.

Not to be a dick, but that’s how all women are when it comes to relationships. They never leave if they think they got the #1 they can get. Doesn’t mean they have low self esteem.

Jesus Christ, just going for the worst possible thing to say in a moment of anger. You raised by abusive parents or something or just an asshole? You can't come back from saying something like that unless your girl is already the type to put up with abuse. Some girls really do love to eat shit and there are others like itt that would leave at the first sign of that shit. Seems you found a one so pathetic you'll never have to learn how to resolve conflict like a normal person

>be grateful for having me around as it is, cuz you know damn well I wouldn’t even look at you if you didn’t have a cunt for me to fuck
sigh

>hawks
dump her and marry me

just read your actual post, nevermind. yeah you fucked up

hawks would never

Actually in real life is easier.
People forget
The internet don't

>Women respect you more when you don’t make them a major priority.
while that is true it does not contradict that you dont deserve her. you are a fucking retard

Not at all. Anyone who is appreciated and fulfilled in a relationship will not run off with someone else. This is of course, speaking of a long-term relationship where the infatuation has grown into love. A 2 month fling doesn't count as a relationship. The women who leave for the next best "#1" didn't actually have any love or any deep feelings, they were infatuated and drawn by something new and exciting. Of course, when there's nothing holding two people together besides that, it's going to die. That's why having having compatible personalities, having common goals, being able to enjoy someone's presence outside of sex, and being willing to work on a relationship is so important.

Anyone who stays in a relationship like described in OP clearly does not value themselves. Why would anyone who has any semblance of self-esteem put up with being treated like that? Because it's the only thing they think they can get or deserve, they are afraid to be alone, etc.

>inb4 women like being treated like that!!
Basically they have been so used to being abused that they've come full circle and fetishized it. So many people are damaged nowadays.

I'm not op you retards.

>Basically they have been so used to being abused that they've come full circle and fetishized it. So many people are damaged nowadays.
Multiple studies have been conducted and found no correlation. Women are just naturally like that.

Nice studies.
Sure, nobody is in doubt most women like a dominant man in the bedroom. But that's different from actually being abused in a relationship.

He’s not me, idiots

A guy getting annoyed with you isn’t abuse, stupid

Good bait but you're still a fagget

Why would you buy new glasses? The only reason the lens popped out is because one of the set screws was loose. Take it to the optician if you don’t know how to put it back in yourself.

The only advice is for me and is to leave you and never look back.

for her* dammit

I'm not a grill you faggot. There is a productive way to express annoyance and that is not what OP said. Imagine if a OP's gf said "You better be grateful I'm here, I wouldn't even stick around if you didn't have money"